Cat Blog Praises NSAL & Beth... has Unmoderated Comments

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by Pissed_on_Fan, Jun 20, 2014.

1. Pissed_on_Fan

Pissed_on_Fan Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    http://catwisdom101.com/north-shore-animal-league-lewyt-awards-luncheon-cats-meow/

:mad: :pissed: :flip2: :livid: :nag:

I've had it with the world gushing over Howard and Beef fostering a bunch of perfectly adoptaboe kittens!

And praising them for "animal activism" when they regularly wear gobs of leather and eat seafood!

Seeing Beef get any publicity (even if only on an internet cat blog) for parading around in an "animal cruelty free" designer gown less than a week after wearing that horriboe $1845 grey lambskin sack was just too much... so I kinda went overboard with my reply to their stupid write-up.

Please add your comment to help expose the extreme hypocrisy of Howard and Beth Stern and the NSAL!! :hat:

2. RumBalls

RumBalls The original RumBalls, est. Jan 16, 2012

Reputations:
    So you get comments like this

"That looks like a really fun event. We really admire NSAL, and it’s so heartwarming to see that big number on the side of the van of the number of lives they have saved."

Then there is this

"
    Oh, please don’t be fooled by Beth Stern’s “Animal Activist†image! She tried and tried to gain celebrity for years, but, even after she met Howard Stern, got nowhere beyond “bikini-n-implants†pics in tawdry men’s magazines till she latched on to taking adoptable pets to various TV shows, with her new-found credibility of being Spokesperson for NSAL. (a very poorly rated charity, by the way. An alarming % of the $$ they raise is used to raise more funds. Many other animal charities accomplish similar ends with more ethical use of funds. Do careful research before donating.) Beth realized that animals as props offered her a ticket to the fame she craves. At last! Of course she likes animals — most people do to some extent — but there are years and years now of photos of pets looking uncomfortable in her clutches while she beams at whatever cameras are in sight! It has been quite interesting to witness this strange career path.Now, you may argue that her career is her business, no-one else’s, and you’d certainly have a point, BUT the woman doesn’t practice what she preaches, and oh my, can she get preachy! She rattles on about having compassion for animals, but commonly wears leather jackets, shoes, boots and has a collection of “designer†leather purses that the average woman couldn’t pay for with ten lifetime career earnings! All crafted from various types of leather! I am unfamiliar with the particulars of her diet, but understand she has given up red meat and possibly poultry, but fish and seafood are fair game. She has overfed her adopted cats so much that one has gone from 18 pounds to over 22 And when she adopted him, she was told 18 was too much! The others are getting overweight, too. Her late bulldog was overfed as well, getting all sorts of table scraps despite being well over her ideal weight. Impulsive, “love me†behavior trumps careful, disciplined behavior. Telling others what to do is so much easier than reining in one’s own behavior..
    The animals she’s pictured with are just photo-ops and props, and little else. The idea to foster kittens was an easy way to get back on those same TV shows that had tired of her adoptable-pet schtick. And because super-agent Don Buchwald is behind the “promote Beth at all costs†plan, the kitten-fostering is getting Beth tons of attention. Think about the other fosterers you know… do they toil quietly while also spreading the word about unwanted pets, or do they grab the mike, pose and grin whenever possible? Do they foster cute, easily-adoptable kittens or do they take in the sad sacks who may be hurt, scared, scarred, traumatized, or just plain ugly? Usually, the easily adoptable pets stay in the shelter, and the tougher cases go to the fosterers, but I have to give NSAL some credit here — they aren’t giving Beth any more than she can handle, i.e., normal kittens.

You may disagree all you want, but do your research first… dig beneath the press releases… for example, Beth NEVER worked as a high-fashion model (Ames Discount Store and Haband were highlights of her pre-Howard Stern career!). There are NO photos from her “four years of successful modeling in Europe†Beth’s cat Apple was NOT hairless when adopted from NSAL, There are photos that show Apple as a normal-looking DSH cat when she left NSAL for the Stern home, but Beth has repeatedly told others that Apple was “baldâ€. Perhaps she had significant hair loss upon arrival at NSAL, but NOT when she left. Beth did NOT invent, (as she repeatedly claimed) the now-failed Pawfect Smile pet dental pen, an actual dentist did. Beth did not write her book, “Oh My Dogâ€, Kristina Grish did. Sure, it’s common for ghostwriters to assist greatly in authoring non-writer’s books, but usually the “celebrity†author doesn’t run around pretending to have done it all by himself or herself. There are many odd twists, half-truths, outright lies, and ever-changing “facts†when it comes to Beth’s “resumeâ€! It’s odd, yes, but kind of fun and fascinating to follow this!
    If you do research and STILL want to claim Beth Ostrosky Stern is some sort of “Angel to the Animals†please justify this: Beth was photographed in the Hamptons this month — JUNE 2014 — wearing an $1845 lambskin dress. LAMBSKIN!! Look up how that’s produced and see if anyone who wastes good money on it can be considered any sort of friend to animals! And less than a week later, this shamelessly two-faced woman was parading around on a makeshift catwalk promoting cruelty-free fashion! What an awful, hypocritical joke! Too bad the baby lambs are the joke’s punchline."

3. Mazley

Mazley Black Knight Banned User

Reputations:
    Deb m who are you here :c

4. ApeFace

ApeFace Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I left a few comments. I wonder how long they'll last.

5. boomer1976

boomer1976 Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    MLAW FAKELAWYERJune 20, 2014 at 6:12 PM • Reply
    As a trained lawyer in the area of absolute b/s, I can immediately recognize that this Beth Stern would make a great recruit for my firm. The amount of drivel this modoe spews is amazing. The hypocrisy in her actions and fame hunger are qualities our business truly covet.

6. Mazley

Mazley Black Knight Banned User

Reputations:
    Mlaw fake lawyer :rofl:

7. boomer1976

boomer1976 Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    JOHN DANIELS GOATSEEJune 20, 2014 at 6:25 PM • Reply
    I love my dawg so much that I built a new shed just for him and our pet MONKey. We also have a lama but recently he seems to be suffering from slight dementia and the poor thing just pollutes the shed with useless threads ( pulled out from his sweater). I used to have a mutt but he got a bad case of the G.A.Y. (Gorging Appetite Yatitis) I would like to have Contact with Mrs. Stern to ask about some potential issues we are having with the monkee’s teeth, he may need the services of a dental practionier.

8. Bye You!

Bye You! The n word guy Gold

Reputations:
    :rofl:

9. Pissed_on_Fan

Pissed_on_Fan Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    HaHa! Good work shedders!

Spread the know-more-bullshit truth! :cheer:

The blogger is away till Sunday.

Geeez, I can't believe how long a tirade I wrote. :scared: :eek:

"deb m"

10. BringBackJackie

BringBackJackie Well-Known Member Banned User

Reputations:
  11. chapped

chapped Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    :coffee:

12. R.P. McMurphy

R.P. McMurphy Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    ...awesome comments.

13. SillyOldMan

SillyOldMan Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    LOL! I guess that site hasn't found the need to hire a moderator? Or maybe they're already gone for the weekend? :D Or as Howard would accuse Gary and John on the wrap-up show of doing, they are allowing the comments to stay on the site as a passive aggressive move because they agree with them? One can only hope!

In any case, those were some great comments guys!!!

14. Jayla

Jayla Ou ai-je l'esprit? Gold

Reputations:
    There are REAL serious criticisms that could leveled at Beef ( and Wiggy ). As much fun as I have reading comments about "her" stinky hatchet wound, I think we should keep it straight and professional - for lack of a better word - in comment sections on sites like that. When we talk like we talk on here, it's easy for ppl who know nothing about the wonder couple and people who just love cats who read that site to assume we're just a bunch of angry losers trolling. I think sites and articles like that pose a real opportunity to expose them and their real motives. Just my opinion.

15. R.P. McMurphy

R.P. McMurphy Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    ...thats true. i think hitting her with the lambskin dress followed 2 days later with an animal friendly fashion show is all you need to show the hypocrisy. i enjoy reading all the comments even the "fuck mutt" ones.

16. Jayla

Reputations:
    I'm trying to think of a new angle someone hasn't already said.

17. Jayla

Reputations:
    Heads up...

There were 33 comments, then after refreshing, 25, then again after refreshing, now 23. Look for any negative comment to be GONE by tomorrow.

18. Shoedini

Shoedini Well-Known Member

Reputations:
  19. MrWarmth

MrWarmth ADORABLE DEPLORABLE Gold

Reputations:
    And the personality of a dead moth

20. gd9tsd9tas9sa9

gd9tsd9tas9sa9 New Member Banned User

Reputations:
    well she deleted the comments , just the ones with profanity ,

this GOOD LADY seems to understand our disgust ,

All Hail Layla Morgan , a Lady who has the common sense to see thru this Bull Shit :roper: