Caught On Camera: Cannibal Granny Ripper Carries Severed Head Of Victim In Saucepan…..

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by teehee, Aug 26, 2015.

1. teehee

teehee Friend Of The Friendless VIP

Reputations:
    EXCLUSIVE - Caught on camera: The moment Russian serial killer 'cannibal Granny Ripper' carries the severed head of her victim downstairs in a SAUCEPAN:eek::eek:
    • Tamara Samsonova, 68, is suspected of murdering 11 people in Russia
    • Accused of severing the head of her final victim and hiding it in a saucepan
    • CCTV footage shows her carrying the pensioner's 'head in a cooking pot'
    • So-called 'Granny Ripper' kept a depraved diary detailing 10 more killings
    • 'Mild mannered' Samsonova drugged or poisoned her victims, it is claimed

This is the chilling moment a pensioner, dubbed 'Granny Ripper', leaves a flat carrying the severed head of her last victim in a saucepan.

Shocking CCTV pictures show alleged Russian serial killer Tamara Samsonova holding the cooking pot as she walks downstairs of an apartment block in St Petersburg, Russia.

Samsonova, 68, is suspected of murdering 11 people and eating them. :eek:

She was arrested last month after human limbs and other body parts were found strewn around her neighbourhood.

Samsonova has confessed to killing 79-year-old Valentina Ulanova, for whom she was a carer, and using a hacksaw to cut up her body, it is reported in Russia.:eek:

She is said to have carried the dismembered body parts belonging to Mrs Ulanova out of her apartment block in plastic bags, put her victim's severed head into the cooking pan and carefully carried it downstairs.

Police in Russia have still not found the head or the saucepan, which may have been thrown in the rubbish and taken to landfill.
    The grainy footage - obtained exclusively by MailOnline - shows the pensioner at one pointing put down the pan on the steps before opening the external door and taking it outside.

When police raided Samsonova's flat they discovered a grisly diary, written in three languages, where the former hotel worker had apparently confessed to ten more killings over a 20 year period.

Detectives are investigating whether her rambling diary entries link to suspicious deaths in the city.

Police records show that at least two diary entries, in which she confessed to the murders of two male lodgers, appear to be genuine, they have said.

They are also investigating whether she cooked and ate human organs from her victims.:eek:

Natalia Fedotovskaya, friend and neighbour to Mrs Ulanova, told MailOnline: 'The head which she took out in the saucepan is not found yet.:eek:

'I know that police brought Tamara Samsonova here to search for it, and she was taken around the area with policemen. This was in the first days of August, after her arrest.

'Later, rumours started appearing that Valentina's head had been found not far from the local school, but this is not true.

'I think police spread this rumour because they want people here to calm down and stop thinking about this head.

'In fact, it is very likely that she threw this saucepan with the head into the garbage skip, which is usually taken away on a Saturday morning.

[​IMG]

Scene of the crime: Samsonova was taken back to the grounds of the St Petersburg apartment block (pictured) to help search for the severed head in August

[​IMG]

Unhelpful: It is understood that Samsonova, seen searching for the head with police, is not fully cooperating with the authorities
    :eek:
    [​IMG]

Accused: Samsonova (pictured) was arrested last month after human limbs and other body parts were found strewn around her neighbourhood:confused::eek::eek:

'So it seems the head has gone with the skip. It will be hard to find it now.'

Several days ago, Mrs Fedotovskaya attended keen gardener Mrs Ulanova's funeral, she said.

'We buried her body parts without the head, which hasn't been found,' she said, adding that they had been neighbours for 40 years.

'Poor Valentina, I hope she will rest in peace.'

Police had 'allowed the burial, but not a cremation, because they may need to exhume her remains later', she added.

A police source said this week they were 'not keen to discuss the matter' of the victim's severed head.

It is understood Samsonova is not fully cooperating with officers.

Mrs Fedotovskaya said the saucepan in the CCTV footage appeared to be from Mrs Ulanova's kitchen.

Her friend had used it to make homemade soups.

Meanwhile, Marina Krivenko, 53, a neighbour of the alleged killer, said: 'I do believe she committed all these horrible murders right on the other side of my wall.'

Despite this, she said: 'I can't remember a single case when she was aggressive. No hint of it. She never even even spoke in loud voice.

'I try to explain it to myself, and I think it was some kind of call she heard in her head from time to time which made her kill.'

Two of her other alleged victims were her male lodgers.

'I keep thinking about those tenants,' she went on.

T

smichal likes this.
  2. Ta Ta Toothy

Ta Ta Toothy Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Now I am having second thoughts about having Thanksgiving at grandma's house.

Calloused Shins, Dorb and reno like this.
  3. Senator Rick

Senator Rick Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Do you have clips of this morning's video of the live-on-camera shooting of the WDBJ TV morning news-reporter & her cameraman?

IfTheyOnlyKnew likes this.
  4. lilbuddy67

lilbuddy67 A man with breath-taking anger management issues Banned User

Reputations:
    That's a shame. She seemed nice. Always willing to lend a hand....

potroast likes this.
  5. HPMikesLazyEYE

HPMikesLazyEYE Well-Known Member

Reputations:
  6. Buffalo Balls

Buffalo Balls Well-Known Member

Reputations:
  7. Senator Rick

Reputations:
    Me so horny for depraved serial cannibal grannies!

8. blindbella

blindbella Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Ugh. Why did I watch that video or read the story or get up this morning? :facepalm:

9. Buffalo Balls

Buffalo Balls Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I hear circumcisions is her specialty.

10. Senator Rick

Reputations:
  11. EmperorsNewCaps

EmperorsNewCaps Member

Reputations:
    fruity nutcake, rippin' granny.

FishySausage likes this.
  12. reno

reno VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    Severed head in a sauce pan. How do you cook severed head? I guess you use a lot of garlic.

Dorb likes this.
  13. Father O'Blivion

Father O'Blivion Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Boy, this stew is delicious! Just like grandma used to make.

To be fair, meat is really expensive over there.

reno likes this.
  14. Joe Bauers

Joe Bauers Well-Known Member

Reputations:
  15. Dorb

Dorb Lovable Old Pig VIP Gold

Reputations:
    remove the jaw and upper palate use a hand blender and you have a nice brain soup.

Joe Bauers likes this.
  16. crazypreacher

crazypreacher Hey yo

Reputations:
    Human organs are better than rejuvenation.

17. ScottBaiosPenis

ScottBaiosPenis Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    so what you're saying is, you have a video of an old lady carrying a pot...thrilling!

yeah okay, theres a head inside, but you cant see it , so who gives a shit who gives a fuck

18. Head Censor

Head Censor Turgid Member VIP

Reputations:
    Try here, Rick:

19. Pickle Jar

Pickle Jar Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Vodka is one hell of a drug.

20. snowdog212

snowdog212 Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations: