CCTV footage from the Stockholm suicide bombing

Discussion in 'The Bar' started by dawg, Dec 13, 2010.

1. dawg

dawg In The Dog House Staff Member

Reputations:
    Suicide bombing strike Stockholm, 1 dead.

Muslim terrorists failed with an attempted mass murder in busy streets in the midst of Christmas shoppers.

Several explosions could be heard on the busy streets in the center of Stockholm Sweden.

The terrorists sent email message to the news agency TT shortly before the bombings who failed to warn the public.

News on Sunday 12-12- said that the secret police was informed about the attempted mass murders several hours before but they failed to act.

In the pre-bombing message to TT and the police they expressed rage over the swedish presence in Afghanistan and over the funny Muhammed cartoons drawn by the Swedish artist Lars Vilks.

They declared war on swedes. The message which contained audio in swedish and arabic said "now your children, daughter and sisters shall die" and "all mujahedin in Europe and Sweden shall strike, use any weapon you have even a knife,"

The car was registered to a 29 year old arab man. Reportedly it's the suicide bomber.

Blog about the swedish situation in English,

[LIVELEAK]f10_1292220565[/LIVELEAK]

2. SIPAWITZ

SIPAWITZ Bialy Whore Banned User

Reputations:
    doesnt look like anybody got hurt

3. dawg

dawg In The Dog House Staff Member

Reputations:
    I think two dead? The bomb went off prematurely.

4. lucky

lucky New Member Banned User

Reputations:
    ...report I heard was that the bomber was the only casualty.

5. SIPAWITZ

Reputations:
    i see

was expecting major carnage

glad it wasnt

i hate all these ass-holes

6. lucky

Reputations:
    Yo, Sip, if you want ur dubz, I gotta give em to ya in poker, cuz gifts can't be made to users that have more dubz than the gifter. I even set aside my last 5-hundo for ya.

7. SIPAWITZ

Reputations:
    that was cool of you to save them

go ahead and keep them, its not that big of a deal to me

and if you need a loan of doubloons, lemme know

8. lucky

Reputations:
    No. That defeats the whole point of your thread (which I thought was a cool idea). So come get your dubz, fucker.

Good call on the Browns, by the way, that team baffles me.

9. SIPAWITZ

Reputations:
    ok

10. Spazzmatazz

Spazzmatazz Band Member Banned User

Reputations:
    From NYTimes:
    http://www.nytimes.com/2010/12/14/world/europe/14sweden.html

The Stockholm bomber’s multi-pronged attacks occurred on side streets crossing the pedestrian mall called Drottninggatan, the city’s principal shopping street. He first appeared to have ignited an assembly of gas canisters in a white Audi 80 Vantage car bought for about $1,500 from a Swedish second-hand dealer only two weeks ago in the provincial city of Vadstena, about two hours’ drive south of Stockholm, causing an eruption of flame but limited blast damage.

He then walked about 200 yards up Drottningatan, before turning into another side street where he appeared to have detonated at least one of the pipe-bombs strapped to his waist, killing only himself. Swedish newspapers reported that the police investigation was centering on the theory that he was headed for the nearby Ahlens department store, one of Stockholm’s busiest, or possibly for the city’s main railway station, when he accidentally triggered the belt-bomb. Swedish newspapers said the belt held as many as 12 pipe bombs, and that he carried a satchel of nails in his backpack.

An eyewitness quoted by the Espressen newspaper said the bomber appeared to drop a black object as he walked, pausing to pick it up, before rounding a corner, moments before the second blast. Other theories floated in local papers was that he stumbled on the snowy surface of the side street, or that the object he dropped was the cellphone found by his body, a possible trigger for the belt-bomb, which he might have accidentally activated on retrieving the phone.

Looks like the assrag dropped his detonator.
    Seems a lot of these failed bombers are doing the same as the on recently in NYC.
    They go to the middle east to get the training. Then on returning try to pull it off alone, and fail.
    Fuck 'em.

11. GHP

GHP New Member Banned User

Reputations:
    Evil doesn't need to be smart, just evil

12. Spazzmatazz

Spazzmatazz Band Member Banned User

Reputations:
    In order for evil to be successful, evil has to be able to blow up someone besides themselves. :argh: