Cellucore p6 black

Discussion in 'Health & Wellness' started by Estocada, Oct 28, 2013.

1. Estocada

Estocada Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I've just started a one month trial of this product. It is a test boost type product designed to help in a few areas, but I am trying it for a leaning out impact and a reduction in recovery time effect. I am pretty plateaued out. I walk run 5 miles a day and lift 3 times a week. I want to recover a little quicker and be able to sling a little more iron

If any guys are interested in a honest review of this product let me know. If nobody cares I'll drop the thread.

2. Markijuano

Markijuano Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Cellucor C4 Extreme is good for what you're looking for

3. Estocada

Reputations:
    Thanks. I'm about 4 days in. Nothing really noticeable yet not that I was expecting anything before about 2 or 3 weeks. That seems to be the normal time people started seeing something. If I can get 5 lbs out of it I'd be happy.

I tend to do heavy weight with fairly low reps and sets so a little more definition would be nice.

4. AmishGirl

AmishGirl Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    Work! [​IMG]

5. Estocada

Reputations:
    6 days in. I do feel more energy and I do seem to be getting slightly more defined. I'm totally admitting I may be seein what I want to see and feeling what I want to feel (placebo effect), but my wife commented that I seemed more defined. I'd post before and after pics except for the endless photoshoppibg that would ensue.

Anyway, so far so good.

6. Estocada

Reputations:
    Well, the update nobody asked for. Almost two weeks in and yes I feel an effect. I'm doing more weight easier and I'm not as sore between workouts. My muscles are getting a little more definition and my arms are popping a little more. Overall, a pretty good trial. I'm going to hopefully get a better impact over the next two plus weeks.