Entertainment Check the oil while you're in there....

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by Shithead, Sep 1, 2015.

1. Shithead

Shithead Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Picture shows desperate migrant wedged in tiny space behind car's engine after risking life to flee Africa
    The man was found in bad health after making the journey into Spain from Africa

[​IMG]
    Police found this man trapped behind a car engine at a Spanish border
    This desperate migrant has been captured attempting to smuggle himself into Spain while hiding behind a car’s engine.

The unidentified man - who is thought to be from Guinea - was discovered by stunned officials at the Spanish enclave of Ceuta.

They were discovered after police thought the car’s driver was nervous.

The car had travelled from Morocco and border officials found him lying in a foetal position behind the car’s engine and radiator.

His health was reportedly in a bad way because of the petrol fumes and searing heat.

As reported by the Telegraph, another migrant was discovered hidden behind one of the car’s seats. Neither man has been identified.

Both were taken too hospital and treated for dehydration and cramp.

Doctors warned they could both have died had they been trapped for much longer.

2. stash

stash 2017 Kimbra of All Media VIP

Reputations:
    I cant say I'm surprising

Sure, Spain now. Next it'll be Mexico. And we all know what comes after Mexico.

3. SorryBoff

SorryBoff Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Holy shit that is desperation right there, I probably would've figured a way to hollow out underneath the back seat or made the trunk a little shorter with a fake panel or something, but then again I'm not African.

4. MyLazyHand

MyLazyHand Russia and France Know What to Do

Reputations:
    Why does it feel like the world is starting to unravel?

Am I alone with that feeling?

5. stash

stash 2017 Kimbra of All Media VIP

Reputations:
  6. Ganggreen87

Ganggreen87 Well-Known Member

Reputations:

I think the separation of have and have not and suffering is getting so bad in a large majority of the world that it is crisis mode now.
    Put a bunch of immigrants in France, after 15-20 years they are pissed the other 200 members of their family from Africa still aren't allowed to live the good life and bad shit is starting to happen
    I am beginning to see it here too. I think if anything love him or hate him Trump is just saying we need to lock shit down or France and Europemwill be us in 10 years and I agree. Thank god the Mexicans are pretty peaceful people compared to the African Muslims

smichal and reno like this.
  7. SouthernListen

SouthernListen I don't follow the crowd. Sorry about that. VIP

Reputations:
    "risks life to escape...blahblahblah"

How about "risks life to improve country" or "risks life to assassinate corrupt dictator"? You never see that much these days.

smichal and Shithead like this.
  8. SorryBoff

SorryBoff Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Deeper than that, are the powers that be allowing the border to stay open because we do not want to become like Europe? W/O the hispanic influx our fertility rates are not high enough to sustain, meanwhile muslim fertility rates worldwide are skyrocketing. We will see the Netherlands be an Islamic state in 15 yrs for that very reason.

The way the world is going, it'll be North America, China, India as the only non muslim countries a hundred yrs from now.

It really is scary what is going on in Europe and political correctness coupled w/ those low fertility rates means imminent doom, maybe that is what the US is trying to accomplish with this open border??

White people will be almost extinct in 100 yrs too.

smichal likes this.
  9. Ganggreen87

Ganggreen87 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Islam isn't the issue or Muslims its poverty
    The rich Muslims don't follow those fucking crazy laws, but the poor ones do they are liked brain washed thinking there is something in it for them in the end. The sheik of Saudi and his wife ain't doing this shit because they are educated and wealthy but some poor dude is all in brainwashed by Osama bin Laden type guy. That's what they are doing in Europe.

I always say you want to help other countries don't just give them money, build them houses and hospitals. Send US employees their to work and train them as a job revenue for us. We just give some dictator two billion dollars and hope it drips down it won't and the people stay poor and pissed like what happened in Palestine. We coulda built a new country for how much money we gave those guys.

smichal and SalsMasterShake like this.
  10. MrWarmth

MrWarmth ADORABLE DEPLORABLE Gold

Reputations:
    Now I'm afraid to open my hood

11. Kool

Kool Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Wow, they've should've gave him amnesty for good effort.

Dr Congo and SalsMasterShake like this.
  12. Shithead

Shithead Well-Known Member

Reputations:
  13. yaddc

yaddc Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    lol

14. SalsMasterShake

SalsMasterShake Mouthpiece VIP

Reputations:
    :haha:

MrWarmth likes this.
  15. Asshat

Asshat Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Because too much information. We are being exposed to every little thing going wrong in the world. Bad news is what sells.

16. Skipnoid

Skipnoid Lick Me!

Reputations:
    You can drive from Africa to Spain? I need to look at a map.

17. ChimneySweep

ChimneySweep Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    C'mon. The have-nots have always suffered (many far worse than now). And it was a lot more "have-nots" in the past. Some have crawled out from the shit and found some relief via modern convenience and it would be nice to share that with everyone, but many don't want a "better" way of life. many bring the shit with them and bring down the standards to what they "escaped" from in the first place.

All in all, I'd say there is a LOT less suffering in this world today than in centuries past. Most just never imagined any other way. They didn;t know what they were "missing". I mean, the royalty of even a couple hundred years ago didn't have it as "good" as the "poor" in western nations have it today.