Chelsea Handler still hates Angelina Jolie. Fuck Chelsea handler hers why

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by tired, Mar 5, 2014.

1. tired

tired Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Let me preface this by saying that Chelsea Handler is a talentless, unfunny cunt who sucked off half of Hollywood to get her own show and shows gratitude for her undeserved fame by treating anyone and everyone around her like shit.

“I’ll never apologize for calling Angelina a homewrecker. It shouldn’t have gotten a lot of press because I’ve been making fun of Angelina Jolie since she made-out with her brother. I would never speak for anyone else – or any of my friends – I’m speaking from my heart and soul when I call someone a homewrecker.” Handler on the joy behar show.

As you read that quote, please keep in mind that Handler’s “friend” is, of course, Jennifer Aniston. So, there’s really no bias here, just a woman speaking her mind about the time Angelina Jolie broke into Aniston’s house and stole her husband at gunpoint then took him to her secret underground lair where she implanted a microchip in his brain to fall in love with her and have children with her and adopt more children and move to France. Oh, it didn’t happen like that? Oh, so then basically Chelsea Handler is a bitter cunt whose vagina got passed around like a collection plate to get her show and at the height of her fame she had to settle for blowing 50 Cent? Oh, okay. Thanks for clarifying that for me. I mean, you read things and sometimes it’s hard to understand what the person is actually saying.
    Angelina Jolie promoting her new film at Cannes Film Festival yesterday while Chelsea Handler was promoting her book on a show on Headline News:

2. HooHoo

HooHoo Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    The home was wrecked when Aniston decided to be barren.

3. artful dodger

artful dodger Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    [​IMG]

is jennifer aniston a lesbian or is that just me?

4. Jayla

Jayla Ou ai-je l'esprit? Gold

Reputations:
    I've never understood all the sympathy Jennifer Aniston gets on this subject. None of us know what really went on between she and Brad and exactly when and why Brad decided he was done. It is POSSIBLE he had emotionally checked out of the marriage a little bit before Angelina came along, but was sort of hanging on in vain because he didn't want the "DIVORCED" failure label? And even the possibility of new love gave him the push he needed to finally cut ties completely? It is POSSIBLE letting go of Jennifer and his marriage was a PROCESS he was in the midst of and not a snap decision he made one day when he met Angelina?? Also, lets face it, JA's track record with men is SHIT. She gets a lot of decent men, but they ALL dump her ass. I hate to sound like Wiggy circa 2004 or whatever, but there's clearly something off about her.

Oh and yes, Chelsea Handler is an unfunny hack and her success is perplexing. I actually think it rises to the level of scandalous. She really has ZERO talent and has had a pretty high level of success in the industry.

Last edited: Mar 5, 2014
  5. Phan Neepack

Phan Neepack Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I'd bang Chelsea Handler & Jennifer Aniston before I'd bang that Jolie broad

6. Jayla

Reputations:
    And even IF you buy into the idea that Angelina "stole" Brad and she and Brad are the worst, most insensitive ppl who ever lived!! JA really needs to get the fuck over it at this point. She does herself NO favors by still whining about it. And make no mistake, Chelsea Handler bashing Angelina is sanctioned by JA. If she really had an issue with it, she'd tell her BFF to shut it, no doubt.

7. jyanks

jyanks Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I can't decide who I hate more - Chelsea or Beth?

8. Jayla

Reputations:
    Beth. You hate Beth more:) Trust me, you do. I really despise Chelsea Handler, and maybe, like the original poster suggested, she sucked off ppl to get her position, but she does work for a living and gets checks issued in her own name.

9. stripes

stripes Active Member Banned User

Reputations:
    jeezass fucken christ this is some silly inane shit coming from that hollywood retard that should know better...wtf? what adult thinks like that? married adults break up, people get hurt, woopdi fucken doo....seriously, she comes off as a petty cunty retard saying that outloud. wtf?

10. Jayla

Reputations:
    Yes, especially YEARS after the fact.

11. sheet metal wor

sheet metal wor Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    At 62 I would hit Chelsea all day, she is kinda cute. Beth also. As a matter of fact I would hit anything at this point, except fag shit:nono:

But getting wood is another story:dontknow:

12. newcastlefan

newcastlefan גֵּרְשֹׁם VIP

Reputations:
    you're too picky. I would try out all three of them for a few years before deciding if one is better than the other, at least until they start to look frumpy.

13. Wesmantooth

Wesmantooth VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    anyone who is bff w Gwyneth Paltrow is most likely a two faced ass pickle

14. Anfkid

Anfkid Blue Banner Mafia Staff Member

Reputations:
    Chelsea Handler is not funny. No one cares what she has to say.

15. Phan Neepack

Phan Neepack Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    No.. That Jolie broad has some weird Amazonian jungle STD's for sure... Those blaek kids she keeps adopting are surely part of some bizarre Samhain-Voodoo ritual to keep her alive

16. Star70

Star70 Member

Reputations:
    Jeeze, chill out. What are you, Jolie's publicist? I'll never understand the few rabid "fans" she has.

17. Phillipmcd

Phillipmcd Active Member

Reputations:
    Chelsea Handler hating Angelina Jolie is like Howard hating Leno. The other person isn't aware and doesn't care.

18. Star70

Star70 Member

Reputations:
    Exactly. I'm sure Chelsea doesn't care either. Why so defensive over jolie. She's an overrated, stuck up, narcissistic actress. That's it

19. SternsEgo

SternsEgo Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    A complete zero ripping on someone who has fame, i'm sure jolie is really hurt. The only thing about handler thats funny is she thinks she a comedian. From what I understand during oscar she kept making jokes about brad and anglie adopting the winners who are black ?....very original.

20. Ving

Ving Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    She declared she was 39 a 1/2 dozen times on the show, so she's 6 years younger than Aniston. :lmao:

[​IMG]