Chemical Weapons are legal to use against your own people.

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by BethsZygote, Aug 22, 2013.

1. BethsZygote

BethsZygote In Utero VIP

Reputations:
    seriously look it up.

Tear gas is a chemical weapon.

you can not lawfully shoot tear gas at an enemy combatant, but its perfectly legal to gas your own people.

So.. why should the world care if the Syrian Regime is using chemical weapons against its own people?

2. Nemo

Nemo Beer Can Thick Gold

Reputations:
  3. whatsit

whatsit Dawg Lover VIP

Reputations:
    :lol:

4. Chimney Portions

Chimney Portions I drink cum Banned User

Reputations:
    We shouldn't. Just like "we" don't care what they're doing in Bahrain. The fact that both Obama and McCain agree on something tells you that we should be doing the exact opposite.

5. Daemon

Daemon Asshole

Reputations:
    Great point. I always thought the use of tear gas on our own people was excessive. However, I didn't know tear gas was banned from use against enemy combatants. I wonder what their justification is. When I see people affected by tear gas, they look like they're experiencing extreme discomfort. If police officers started choking suspects with their hands, there would be a huge outcry. But fire a tear gas shell or two and the choking becomes automatic. There's something about a gas harming a person that we find more humane than a human performing the same act.

What I find scary is the government is investing billions of dollars in technology that will make humans experience pain, without killing them.

LRAD (Wikipedia)

"In 2004, Carl Gruenler, a former vice president of military and government operations for American Technology Corporation said that being within 100 metres (330 ft) of the LRAD is extremely painful, and that it was designed for use in short bursts at 300 metres (980 ft), to give targeted people a headache. He said that "you definitely don't want to be" within 100 m; and, that the device will cause permanent auditory damage."

ADS (Wikipedia)

"The ADS works by firing a high-powered beam of 95 GHz extremely high frequency waves at a target, which corresponds to a wavelength of 3.2 mm.[SUP][11][/SUP] The ADS millimeter wave energy works on a similar principle as a microwave oven, exciting the water and fat molecules in the skin, and instantly heating them via dielectric heating. One significant difference is that a microwave oven uses the much lower frequency (and longer wavelength) of 2.45 GHz. The short millimeter waves used in ADS only penetrate the top layers of skin, with most of the energy being absorbed within 0.4 mm (1/64"),[SUP][12][/SUP] whereas microwaves will penetrate into human tissue about 17mm (0.67").[SUP][13][/SUP]
    The ADSʼs repel effect in humans occurs at slightly higher than 44°C (111°F), though first-degree burns occur at about 51°C (124°F), and second-degree burns occur at about 58°C (136°F).[SUP][14][/SUP] In testing, pea-sized blisters have been observed in less than 0.1% of ADS exposures, indicating that second degree surface burns have been caused by the device.[SUP][14][/SUP] The radiation burns caused are similar to microwave burns, but only on the skin surface due to the decreased penetration of shorter millimeter waves. The surface temperature of a target will continue to rise so long as the beam is applied, at a rate dictated by the target's material and distance from the transmitter, along with the beam's frequency and power level set by the operator. Most human test subjects reached their pain threshold within 3 seconds, and none could endure more than 5 seconds"

(Just because humans can't endure it for more than 5 seconds doesn't mean it won't be used against them for more than 5 seconds)

I know I took the subject off topic, but in 5-10 years we might not be complaining about tear gas anymore. We'll be microwaved from miles away. Maybe one day they'll adapt the technology to satellites and then they can zap anyone on the planet instantly. Scary shit!

6. datchguy

datchguy New Member Banned User

Reputations:
    Kind of how like soldiers can only use FMJ in combat but Officer Friendly can use JHP rounds to drop you while patrolling within the US?

7. BethsZygote

BethsZygote In Utero VIP

Reputations:
    Great addition to this thread.

Im not pro Syrians gassing Syrians, just pointing out hypocrisy.

Frankly i think Saudi Arabia is funding most of this middle east shit anyway. Theyve been fucking with Yemen for 50+ years. Supporting Egyptian and Syrian rebels. Syria is a proxy war for Iran and Saudi Arabia, Sauds support the rebels, Iran supports Hezbollah and the Regime. Not sure what SArabia gains though..

We will probably be microwaving the next KSM, or next Bradley/Chelesa Manning. HAHAHA

8. qb123

qb123 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    The industrial military complex will have it's war whether we like it or not and as usual their biggest whore in congress John McCain is leading the charge.

9. PelicanWig

PelicanWig Beautiful Soup

Reputations:
    Also don't forget that most of the 9/11 hijackers were Saudi...