Childless Beefus' children's book publisher is Simon & Schuster

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by Thelma, Aug 28, 2014.

1. Thelma

Thelma Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    There's no Beth Calendar for 2015, so there will be 50 million photos like this instead:

[​IMG] Beth Ostrosky @BethStern ·
    Coming this fall..A children's book to share our Yoda's story!@simonandschuster #soexcited #YOD

[​IMG]

2. Tinman

Tinman Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I'm going to guess that George Lucas has "Yoda" copyrighted 6 ways to Sunday.:grad:

bznick, Mulletude, Xent and 8 others like this.
  3. Dump Button

Dump Button Former Mall Security Guard

Reputations:
    #YODA

Bye You! likes this.
  4. Doberman862

Doberman862 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    What's the Yoda:Beth photo ratio going to be in this book? :coffee:

Thelma likes this.
  5. Jayla

Jayla Ou ai-je l'esprit? Gold

Reputations:
    We all joke, but there is a serious issue here. Beef has FIVE other children! One's blind, one's obese, one has a skin condition and one has PTSD from an epic storm - they all need her attention and love too. Why is Yoda being singled out for special treatment? This kind of favoritism can cause long-term emotional damage to kids. Mommy and Daddy should never show preference for one over the other. Why is she....oh wait WE'RE TALKING ABOUT FUCKING CATS! Nevermind.

6. Mr Vengeance

Mr Vengeance Ladies love cool V. VIP

Reputations:
    And the wigged, closeted fag, continues to be more of a pussy whipped hypocrite.

7. itsawig

itsawig Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Remember when Wiggy used to make fun of celebratards that wrote childrens books? He's probably telling beef what a loser she is for writing it. GLAD just put out a press release stating that stern is a colossal fag.

8. Head Censor

Head Censor Turgid Member VIP

Reputations:
    I have no idea how much it cost Howard to buy Oh My Dog its 15 seconds on the NYT Advise & Misc. bestseller list, but can we assume that the required pay off to appear in the Children's category is somewhat less expensive?

bobartbooey and XaltedSmoke like this.
  9. Thedomina

Thedomina Unfriendly

Reputations:
    Remember how he ripped on jay Leno for his flying roast beef children's book?

10. ZevonFan

ZevonFan VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    Anything so that Howchie doesn't have to open his moth-ridden wallet for the cat palace. :no:

11. OV

OV Rapscallion

Reputations:
    I question whether that cat is really so sick..... and if that's their "story" line after having him for less than 6mos of his life, I'd like to see some vet reports corroborating this. I actually think Yoda's medical story has as many holes in it as Beth's high fashion modeling portfolio and 3.5yrs of college transcripts

12. DuckDong

DuckDong VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    Yes he do !!

http://tmsearch.uspto.gov/bin/showfield?f=doc&state=4803:lzm15x.2.1

Word MarkYODA
    Goods and Services
    IC 016. US 002 005 022 023 029 037 038 050. G & S: Children's activity books; novels for adults; art books; artist's materials, namely, pens and pencils; bank checks; book covers; book marks; book plates; books containing puzzles and games; books featuring photographs; books for role-playing; calendars; cardboard figures; checkbook holders and covers; children's books; children's books combined with toys and sold as a unit; children's read-along books and pre-recorded tapes sold as a unit; children's story books; coffee table books; coloring books; comic books; comic magazines; cookbooks; diaries; erasers; paper gift bags; paper gift tags; paper gift wrap; graphic novels; greeting cards; printed instructional manuals and strategy guides in the field of computer games and science fiction; printed invitations; iron-on transfers; juvenile books featuring science fiction; magazines in the field of science fiction entertainment; markers; non-electronic personal planners and organizers; notebooks; novels for juveniles; paper decorations in the nature of doorknob hangers; paper napkins; paper party bags; paper party decorations; paper party hats; paper table cloths; pencil cases; pencil sharpeners; personal organizers; postcards; posters; puzzle books; read-along children's books; school and office supplies, namely, pens and pencils; scrapbook albums; scrapbooks; series of fiction books; stationery type portfolios; sticker albums; sticker books; stickers; story books; temporary tattoos; trading cards; art prints; animation cels; collectible cards; lithographic prints; original works of art created from paper, photographic prints; printed art reproductions; replicas of film props in the nature of paper cut outs, and posters featuring printed replicas of characters from movies. FIRST USE: 20000700. FIRST USE IN COMMERCE: 20000700
    IC 025. US 022 039. G & S: Clothing, namely, athletic shoes; bathrobes; boxer shorts; caps; children's footwear; footwear; gloves; hats; knit caps; masquerade costumes and masks sold in connection therewith; pajamas; shirts; shorts; singlets; sleepwear; slippers; socks; sweatshirts; T-shirts; underwear. FIRST USE: 20050500. FIRST USE IN COMMERCE: 20050500

Standard Characters Claimed
    Mark Drawing Code
    (4) STANDARD CHARACTER MARK
    Trademark Search Facility Classification CodeLETTER-3-OR-MORE YODA Combination of three or more letters as part of the mark
    Serial Number78488806
    Filing DateSeptember 23, 2004
    Current Basis1A
    Original Filing Basis1B
    Published for OppositionMay 16, 2006
    Registration Number3716938
    Registration DateNovember 24, 2009
    Owner(REGISTRANT) Lucasfilm Ltd. CORPORATION CALIFORNIA P.O. Box 29901 San Francisco CALIFORNIA 941290908
    Assignment RecordedASSIGNMENT RECORDED
    Attorney of RecordBarbara Quinn
    Prior Registrations1272311;2247400;2540705;AND OTHERS
    Type of MarkTRADEMARK
    RegisterPRINCIPAL
    Live/Dead IndicatorLIVE

13. DuckDong

DuckDong VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    Oh and Disney now owns Lucas Films I believe so... pay up Wiggy !!!

14. Thedomina

Thedomina Unfriendly

Reputations:
    What the hell is their "yoda story"? They have had the cat, what, 6 months? What the hell is the story? They only kept the cat because it could "die at any moment" and would not survive the stress of bring placed with another family.

What could be more stressful then being in beefs vice grips for hours on end for photo ops?

15. beetlejosh

beetlejosh I got a head that's large Gold

Reputations:
    How about a record deal next?! :yay:

meanredhed likes this.
  16. 2 2 Toothie

2 2 Toothie Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    :spit:

17. dalecooper

dalecooper Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    It's hard to believe this is all real at this point, almost like an Andy Kaufman bit. A year ago if someone said - how can these two top their vain shenanigans? and someone answered - barren Beef will write a children's book! It would be funny, but not really believable, because it makes no sense.

So I wonder, how will they outdo themselves again in another year or two? What transparent grab for attention that also happens be something that Howard spent years making fun of? My guess is that they will adopt an ethnic baby.

18. 2 2 Toothie

2 2 Toothie Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    That book is going to be as successful as her television show

XaltedSmoke likes this.
  19. Tinman

Tinman Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Oh shit, even better.:yay:

bobartbooey and DuckDong like this.
  20. Pissed_on_Fan

Pissed_on_Fan Well-Known Member

Reputations:

NO! NO! NO! You have to be kidding, Thelma.

If this prickess actually got a children's book deal... Oh crap. I just looked at BO's Twatter page and you didn't make this up.

When they paid $52 million cash -- $10 million OVER appraisal -- for that Florida house of tackiness, I had to leave Dawg's board for a while, 'cause I was so sick of reading about the Stern's inane, selfish spending sprees.

I was taught that "hate" is a strong word to be used only rarely, and have never yet felt hatred for this conniving idiot -- just amusement, bewilderment and occasional pissed-offedness -- but this... this is visceral; it's making my gut roil.

I have worked and worked and worked for over 35 fricking years and yet have lost all my savings and ability to effectively earn a living due to catastrophic illness, and have too-frequent bouts of pain, that I am getting awfully tired of. And there are other rotten aspects to the fucking black cloud stalled over my head that I will leave out of my little diatribe here. Yeah, WAAAAAH.
    WAAAAH - WAAAH - WAAAAH.

Just for tonight, I am feeling like I harbor hatred for this baby-voiced, dishonest, lambskin-flaunting, Z-list celebutard and her totally phony "accomplishments". Just for tonight, I HATE Beth Stern.

:punch::flip::facepalm::gtfo::pissed::down::cuss: (etc., etc...)

If I'm not dead when this piece-of-self-serving-shit book is published, you can be sure I will write some horrible reviews for Amazon.
    :ass::asshole::tantrum::shoveit:

(TL/DR = Beth is a jerk, my life sucks now, and this book deal made me hate her)