Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by chapped, Dec 12, 2014.
go to :37
If that was an American TV show, they would have child psychiatrists running in all over the place right away, telling the children life and the future will be OK and what they saw was not their fault.
fucking love that the dude just ingested fucking FIRE.. has probably destroyed his lungs and will most likely die in less than a year
yet the audience is laughing and the safety wranglers are clowns
i wonder how many times he was told beforehand not to breathe in its hard to override instinct
also why was gas or some kind of accelerant all over the floor?
It reminds me of flaming shot fails on YT.
"DON'T blow into it!"
dude are you okay???
ummmm no I just had my fucking face set on fire asshole
what do you expect from a show called Rat N Ho? GNP for that country is a kilo of cocaine....
pure comedy is what i expect
pure comedy is what i got
If I were an American producer, I'd show that clip to anyone whoever complains about being slimed!
very important to wipe your mouth with clothe before drinking to much alcohol
A fire-breathing stunt went horribly wrong in bizarre scenes which included a clown falling flat on his backside while wielding a fire extinguished
The host of a popular TV show for kids in Brazil fled the stage with his head engulfed in flames after a fire-breathing stunt went horribly wrong.
Presenter Luis Ricardo, attempting to show children how the stunt was performed, swallowed flammable liquid under the watchful eye of a fire-breathing expert.
But after taking too much into his mouth, he ran out of breath when he still had his mouth half full. The flammable liquid then dribbled down his chin, setting it on fire - and when he tried to blow it out, his head caught alight.
Panic: Presenter runs from studio - but audience think it's a prank
Eyewitness Eliu Comejo was a guest in the studio in the city of Sao Paulo, in the southeast Brazilian province of the same name, where the show was being filmed.
She said: "What happened after that was like a comedy show so we all thought it was part of the act.
"He ran off the set with his head in flames, and an old man that couldn't run at all hobbled after him randomly spraying the fire extinguisher everywhere, but leaving the torches burning on the ground.
"The clowns and a model were just standing around as the studio burned, but then decided to go over and drop plastic mats on the flames, and then a second man with a fire extinguisher ran over from somewhere, slipped and fell flat on his backside.
"It was classic comedy slapstick, and we all started cheering and clapping - but had no idea it was actually all a terrible mistake and that he really had been badly burned."
Slapstick: No one knows what to do - then clown comes a cropper
After the flames were extinguished the co-hosts on ‘Programa do Ratinho’ (Little Mouse programme) on the Brazilian STB channel reappeared to thunderous applause from the studio audience before the programme switched to an ad break.
Programme makers declined to comment on the condition of the host but confirmed he had been taken to hospital to be treated for injuries.
Why in a year?
what do i look like a dr to you?
i am guessing setting ones lungs on fire would shorten ones lifespan is all.....
That part was my faaaavorite.
The textbook example of what NOT to do if a fire breathing stunt goes wrong.
Well, yeah, alright. I would think that you would die within ten minutes instead of a year if you fucked up your lungs badly. I just thought you knew something that I didn't