Chris Christie got lapband surgery

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by Jon Hein is God, May 7, 2013.

1. Jon Hein is God

Jon Hein is God New Member

Reputations:
  2. Rob0729

Rob0729 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    He can't run for president as a fat pig.

3. FlaFlaFlunkie

FlaFlaFlunkie Fabulous!

Reputations:
    Just imagine how much crankier he is now that he's probably starving 18 hours / day. :jj:

4. jake206

jake206 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    He received his diet advice from Robin. Expect Christie to never return.

5. itpdude

itpdude New Member

Reputations:
    He'll be shitting his pants and fling the excrement at reporters who ask too many questions.

6. Anfkid

Anfkid Blue Banner Mafia Staff Member

Reputations:
    There are three procedures the bypass the sleeve and the one he's getting the band. The sleeve is the fastest weight loss that's where they literally cut most of your stomach away and give you the stomach you were born with. The band I think it's Not the best in my opinion. It allows you to cheat too much. You can eat pretzels ice cream and milkshakes and you could cheat just too easily. Plus you also have to go for monthly adjustments. They inject saline solution into this apparatus under your skin and it pumps up the band or loosens it it's a lot of work and the sleeve is the newest and provides the fastest weight loss without the Diarrhea side effects the bypass has.
    I know a lot about this because many people in dialysis have to get this procedure done and I talk to these people so I've become pretty much an expert on the subject listening to them talking to them because you cannot get a kidney if your BMI is too high so they try to make you get the bariatric procedure.

With the bypass or the sleeve you can lose 1 to 2 pounds a day. With The band you might only lose 2 pounds a week it's a much lower weight loss process And requires a lot more commitment. Still I wish him the best seems like a pretty decent guy smart guy committed guy and this will hopefully improve his health.

7. Rodney21a

Rodney21a Well-Known Member Banned User

Reputations:
    Don't think this will turn out well. I've noticed the Lap Band patients seem to have extra large heads, you can't loose fat in your head.

8. The Cocksman

The Cocksman Well-Known Member

Reputations:
  9. crazypreacher

crazypreacher reDragon Gold

Reputations:
    He'll break that thing with Nathan's hot dogs

10. Anfkid

Reputations:
    he's gonna have to incorporate some exercise into his new lifestyle so he don't have all that extra hanging skin and what not. MINIMUM 15 min walk each day otherwise he will look like how you described.

11. FlaFlaFlunkie

FlaFlaFlunkie Fabulous!

Reputations:
    And a lot of water. Water helps the skin's elasticity.

12. racerx

racerx New Member

Reputations:
    i would vote for this guy. i care less what he weighs, he should bring cheeseburgers to press conferences

13. Anfkid

Reputations:
    i dunno how dialysis patients who get bariatric can do it. they have to drink a ton of water like you said but dialysis patients can't drink more than 1 liter a day. i feel so bad for people who are heavy in dialysis. their options for weight loss are severely limited. traditional diets just dont work. diet, eat less drink more. well you cant drink more in dialysis.... it all gets absorbed because we cant pee and the extra fluid collects around your heart.

hopefully christy sticks with this. if not he's gonna wind up with diabetes and the first thing to go with diabetes is your kidney's.

14. newcastlefan

newcastlefan גֵּרְשֹׁם VIP

Reputations:
    I like any candidate who is anti-politically correct. His being fat just adds to his credits that he has accomplished so much while faced with constant discrimination.

15. Anfkid

Reputations:
    i dont think america cares that he's fat based on a looks thing. i think voters would be worried, YEA he's qualified but all the extra stress we don't want him dropping dead in a month of taking the oath. he's not just fat, he's morbidly obese.

16. newcastlefan

Reputations:
    after the first 2 weeks he won't be able to retain water. I don't know how it affects dialysis but from my own experience i expect that if he sits with a 6 gallon just of water attached to his mouth it will run out of him almost as fast as he can swallow.

17. newcastlefan

Reputations:
    you have a strange expectation of how much stress fat people can take. food is our drug, like heroin is to an opiate addict. we have similar psychological reactions to it: we calm down; we relax; our bp lowers after eating. his addiction is helping him deal with the stress, so I would be more concerned for him now that he has thrown away his crutches. he's first going to feel real stress now.

18. Anfkid

Reputations:
    high capacity of any nature will cause a "dumping" syndrome. it will go too fast into his stomach and beyond cause gas diarrhea cramps and worse. he's being forced to control himself if not....if he starts pumping burgers into his face, he will wind up in the hospital. this will be good for him. it will institute control into a life that clearly had no concept of control or limits.

19. newcastlefan

Reputations:
    "high capacity" for him now is 8 oz

20. DogStar69

DogStar69 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I can't believe he just turned 50, I know a 60 year old that looks better than him.