Chris Dowling prank calls! How long till he replaces Sal and Richard?

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by wujekcity, Aug 28, 2015.

1. wujekcity

wujekcity Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Seems like Sal and Richard can barely get a call played on the show, and it also seems a show doesnt go by without Howard praising the awsome guy from Canada making these awesome calls with drops from the show!! We all know how sensitive Richard and Sal are, do you think they literally cringe and cry EVERY SHOW when HOward basically kisses this guys asshole who does the calls for free and he is paying those guys to sit around and jerk eachother off???

Guacamole and minorthreat like this.
  2. Javaforgotme

Javaforgotme Well-Known Member Banned User

Reputations:
    I'm sure Richard and Sal spin it to say that they edit/cut the phony calls that Chris does. I agree - Chris' D's stuff is funny. Brings a little bit of creativity to the show. I can't believe there's room for all three of them in the budget. My guess is they pay Chris per bit - and once he establishes himself, and get's enough material, he'll get hired somewhere else. Stern can't get rid of Richard without Sal. And although the real solution is to get rid of both of them - because they are tired and uninventive - Stern can't get rid of them without looking like a jerk.

3. the G-man

the G-man Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    There's only four months left on his contract. I don't see Howard firing anybody during that time.

4. AllAboutHim Ed

AllAboutHim Ed #mypurpose VIP

Reputations:
    Wiggy discarded the Howard TV crew with as much concern and care one would have with a used diaper.

Last edited: Aug 28, 2015