Discussion in 'The Bar' started by Kanye West, Jul 21, 2016.
oh i forgot to tag him @Chriza
That's not really Dreznile.
The Lever news is as follows:
1. He's opening a new bank account for his "non-government money" (meaning donations Internet people send him).
2. If he has three bucks he'll go hungry and spend it on a Four Loko.
3. He has big things happening. Some guy chugged a whole bottle of whiskey on YouTube, and Lever might get to talk to him.
4. Everybody said he was worthless, but then he "ended up being on the most popular--well, that show with Benji and Elisa and them."
5. Someone called his building and said he was in distress. They showed up with a cop, and Lever had to tell them that he's not crazy -- people are jealous and trying to jack his swag.
6. A clothing company called "Money Bitches & Weed" sent him an ugly shirt. He wears it all the time and he's hash tagging them in his video descriptions.
Sounds sustainable af
Thats not really drezzer