Entertainment Chuck Zito on Chopped

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by AuntDolly, Sep 29, 2015.

1. AuntDolly

AuntDolly Musculature Gold

Reputations:
    This ep is from 2013, but I never caught it. The theme is Sports Figures; Tiki Barber, Danica Patrick & some Olympic swimmer chick are the other players. I think Chuck will get chopped in the 1st round. He seems totally out of place in a kitchen. His facial hair is also harrible. He looks like an aging bus boy who can't afford to retire.

2. SternsEgo

SternsEgo Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    man...any of guys try listening to his show when it was on H101 ? I remember one show, charlie sheen, ufc, charlie sheen, fight, charlie sheen, acting, charlie sheen, ufc.....He made Riley listenable.

3. Horse Marbles

Horse Marbles Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    All that black hair dye ate into his brain. And I am glad it did, because he is a useless tool who has tried to glom onto any sort of celebrity he could by pretending to be a tough guy. That old, raven-haired Douche really scared people. Kids, listen well, anytime someone is overtly playing 'tough-guy' they have daddy issues, or molestation issues, or Daddy-Molestation issues.

Father O'Blivion and AuntDolly like this.
  4. Jayla

Jayla Ou ai-je l'esprit? Gold

Reputations:
    HI-larious. :)

AuntDolly likes this.
  5. AuntDolly

AuntDolly Musculature Gold

Reputations:
    Tiki went home the first round. Hopefully guido goes next.

6. flonsta

flonsta Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    "Anyways, one thing led to the other, so I took her upstairs, and..."

7. Cain

Cain Racist Banned User

Reputations:
    Anyone remember when he was on Howard's show and he was talking like he can be the UFC champ all that's waiting is for the UFC to offer him the right money but besides that he's got the skill. HAHA...I was dying laughing listening to that show. I've been an mma fan for over 20 years now and thing is if you're not training FULL time and fighting the best fighters you can't say that you would be anything in this sport, you don't know your ass from your elbow until you've trained full time and gone out and fought. You don't get far in this sport without paying your dues and training full time. I even think he said he teaches ground fighting and I don't even think he stays constant with being taught by Renzo in New York. But now he's a Brazilian jiu-jitsu teacher, lol. It's the desperate need to be part of things....acting, boxing, movies, mma, bodybuilding, motorcycle gang, fame.....it's a personality flaw. He literally demanded the UFC pay him a few million to fight. Fedor just signed a deal for 2.5 million for two fights and this guy wanted that 5-6 years ago with no mma record to fight once, lol. Do people like this think everybody is dumb?

8. Rodney21a

Rodney21a Well-Known Member Banned User

Reputations:
    stopped reading....:sheik:

9. Cain

Cain Racist Banned User

Reputations:

Head back over to TMZ, fruity.