classic gilbert news rerun this afternoon

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by ScottBaiosPenis, Sep 20, 2014.

1. ScottBaiosPenis

ScottBaiosPenis Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    fun stuff, OJ case, wood yi and other hiijiinks

2. Senator Rick

Senator Rick Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Link to Gilbert Gottfried's Amazing Colossal Podcast with co-host Frank Santopadre: http://podbay.fm/show/883308059

All the shows are GREAT with the exception of the latest interview with guest Danny Aiello who is an obvious Jew Hater and the only interview in the series where Gilbert is uncharacteristically quiet throughout.
    Painful to listen to especially if you've ever enjoyed an Aiello scene in movies.

For newcomers to the podcast, check out the Billy West interview and the Drew Friedman interview first.
    Both interviews feature references to the classic era of The Howard Stern Show and Hollywood character actor legends & scandalous classic era movie star gossip.
    You will hear with your own ears about Danny Thomas's scat fetish -he paid hookers to take steamy shits on glass coffee table tops while he would lie beneath them.

There is no other podcast that offers this many laughs per hour.

3. ScottBaiosPenis

Reputations:
    I thought most of those guys were dead

4. Senator Rick

Senator Rick Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Most are -that's the miracle of Gilbert Gottfried's Amazing Colossal Podcast -they resurrect the dead and the flailing.
    Who knew David Steinberg was not only still alive but looking younger than Beth Ostrosky Stern?
    Great stuff in that particular appearance on the podcast, by the way. Steinberg reminds us of how he was adopted by Burns + Benny + Marx way back in the 1970s.
    Dick Cavett -the miniature wasp from Nebraska- stole Steinberg's legacy!

Great interview with Cavett on the podcast as well - he tells the usual Dick Cavett stories but Gilbert's laughter is contagious.

Santopadre -I can't rhapsodize enough about how valuable Frank is to the show.
    He keeps Gilbert on track & on topic & he's as informed and as informative as humanly possible.

I would also recommend the interview Gilbert & Frank do with TCM's Robert Osborne. Awesome podcast entry!

5. Rabid Dogman

Rabid Dogman Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    "Somebody tell me if I get that unfunny, I'll get right off the air. Maybe you don't know..."

So many ironic quotes towards the end. Gilbert at the end says that he'd be with the show whether Howard was funny or not; turns out that wasn't true.

ScottBaiosPenis likes this.
  6. ScottBaiosPenis

Reputations:
    Tapes team was on a roll yesterday they played a thing where the e crew accused Howard of having a homosexual relationship with Ralph