Stern Show Classic Stern Lie

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by DuckDong, May 25, 2016.

1. DuckDong

DuckDong VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    Post em if you got 'em

kingship, bznick, Mr Cachexic and 8 others like this.
  2. Tinman

Tinman Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    As a general rule... If Wiggy's lips are moving, he's lying. :grad:

3. PSU Shower Room

PSU Shower Room Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I doubt the server has the capacity to host this thread if we list them all.

4. Kool

Kool Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I was only joking Robin....c'mon you guys can't take a joke

5. monsoon

monsoon Who are you with?

Reputations:
    The deflected lie. " Beth says her breasts are real"

He does that alot. He's not a liar, you are.

F mutt

6. Drungle

Drungle VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
  7. tv910

tv910 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    There are so many, but my favorite was when Steve Langford confronted Howard with the fact that Bill Carter's book said he was never invited to appear on Conan's final Tonight Show. Up until that point Wiggy had been claiming he was called and invited but turned it down. Howard seemed stunned and said he didn't remember exactly what happened, MAYBE he just assumed he had an open invitation to appear whenever he wanted. Later when Conan was a guest on the Stern Show Howard told a THIRD version of the story and said HE CALLED someone from Conan's show and offered to appear and dis Jay Leno but he heard NBC vetoed the idea. Conan politely replied that he hadn't heard anything about that and didn't comment any further. Here's the original story from Mr. Honesty:

Howard May Do The Tonight Show Next Week. 01/14/10. 6:00am
    Howard started the show singing along to his opening theme song. He said he's not sure why it wasn't a hit. He brought up Conan O'Brien and said that he's thinking of going out to the West Coast next week. He said he's been so busy lately he hasn't had time to go home and just relax. He said he's a little discombobulated this morning. Howard said his agent called and said that they got a call from Conan and the Tonight Show to come on out and do the show next week. Howard said he thinks that Conan knows it'll be great and he wants to go out with a bang.

8. FeetToTaste

FeetToTaste Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I am listening to shows from early 1998 right now. I think in today's show, he started telling the lie that he got models while he was in college. If I have time after lunch I'll upload the clip to YouTube.

He is talking to a caller (I'm guessing a planted caller) about how true the movie Howard was to real-life. Howard says that while he was a loser, there were many times throughout college that the most attractive girl on campus would sleep with him.

How could that possibly be true? Just look at him.

9. PSU Shower Room

PSU Shower Room Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    "My hair is real."

Yes. The hair you purchased was grown by a person.

10. FeetToTaste

Reputations:

From 1/9/98

talks about how he got the hottest girls in college, would sleep with them 1-2 times, and then kick them to the curb.

11. OV

OV Rapscallion

Reputations:
    Among Howchie's most blatant lies was the endless loop campaign advocating for the XM Sirius merger as being beneficial to both with him having no interest other than what was good for the industry.

When all along he knew he'd be getting a $30mil bonus when merged and reckoned he'd be getting another $300mil after he re-signed, based on how his contract was worded.

12. FeetToTaste

Reputations:
    This is an oldie that was really only relevant to the conversation at the time, but a few months ago Howard talked about how much he and Beth loved the restaurant Daniel. I just happened to be listening to a show that day from 1997, where he said that he would never go to the restaurant Daniel. Not so much of a lie, but star-fucker douche-chill moment.

13. William Shirtner

William Shirtner Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    A good one is "I used to smoke 4 packs of cigarettes a day." And "I'm always honest with my fans."

14. Robert Higgins

Robert Higgins Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
  15. FeetToTaste

Reputations:
    Howard's Hypocrisy: Talking about how he doesn't want to be a star-fucker because that would make him less honest with his fans. Also rips Jackie's wife for spending his money. This is a complete 180 from now.

16. FeetToTaste

Reputations:
    Howard ripping on Imus and his wife and photography. At least the wigged-one has dropped photography from his hobby list. What a dork.

17. Benjamen

Benjamen Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Just five years after he released Private Parts the book, he's revising his story. The hottest girl on campus didn't just fall for him out of nowhere; he whined and begged her to sleep with him, since she'd already slept with so many of his friends. And his claim of being "noble" about her low intelligence makes no difference when you consider that she's the one who left him high and dry after a week.

[​IMG]

I guess Howard has a thing for hot dumb sluts named Beth.

18. tv910

tv910 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Another Stern has a serious problem with telling the truth. Beth now claims they got Bianca from a "Rescue Breeder" but before inventing that story she claimed to have been unaware that rescue groups existed for purebred dogs. That's a strange statement from someone who claims to have been interested in dogs and animal welfare since childhood. Here's the old interview where she admitted getting Bianca from a breeder of purebred show-quality dogs who had NOTHING to do with rescues. (http://www.tailsinc.com/2008/09/beth-o-this-beauty-loves-all-beasts/):

You got your current dog, Bianca, before you began working with NSALA, right?
    Yes. [Howard and I] were obsessed with English Bulldogs, so we spent two years researching breeders. We met the dogs, spent time looking to see what kind of environment these dogs were bred in, and when we went to the breeder’s house to see the pregnant Bulldog whose puppy we were promised, she had a whole house full of Bulldogs. And there was an adult Bulldog [who] kept coming over to Howard and me and sitting on our laps and licking us. I said to Howard, “This one is so special. I hope we get one [who] has a disposition just like this.” So [the breeder] said, “Oh, not that one, you don’t want one like that. She’s a bit ‘mentally challenged’ and she has a wiggle in her walk, so I can’t use her to breed.” Lo and behold, that was the dog who came home with us that day.

How old was she?
    She was a little over a year.

Even better than a puppy, especially in New York City, with the midnight peeing and all that puppy energy!
    Absolutely, yeah, she came completely trained. She stays, she doesn’t go on furniture, she doesn’t bark. I think she has a life of luxury compared to the life she would’ve had to live, and she’s just the perfect dog for us. But any other dog [who] enters our home from now on will be rescued. We’re heavily involved in the Long Island Bulldog Rescue.

We love breed rescue groups. Aren’t they doing amazing work?
    Yeah! And I wasn’t aware of any of that. I just wasn’t aware! So from now on, if I want an English Bulldog, oh my God, I would rescue a Bulldog in a heartbeat. But then again, I just am such an advocate of the shelters. I tell people just don’t buy dogs from pet stores, because the puppy mill is this horrible never-ending cycle, that if you keep buying from pet stores, saying, “Oh, I’m saving a dog from the pet store,” of course that’s not true. The cycle just keeps on going. [Shelters] get purebreds in, too!

Yes, 25 percent of all shelter animals are purebreds.
    Yeah, that was a statistic I didn’t know before I became so interested in North Shore.

19. iloveyoubut

iloveyoubut Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    His 300 - yard golf ball drive.

20. DuckDong

DuckDong VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    Hahshahaha

Im sure the breeder appreciated that

blindbella, Rhiannon, Tracy and 3 others like this.