CNN vs RT: Chris Cuomo vs Peter Lavelle debate MH17

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by NotMyBro, Jul 24, 2014.

1. NotMyBro

NotMyBro VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:

LOL… Cuomo got owned!

Also, this is better than fucking bullshit "news" that CNN has all the fucking time. What a harrrrible channel. No wonder no one watches CNN anymore.

SillyOldMan and Maddysmom like this.
  2. NotMyBro

Reputations:
    Just finished watching this and this Cumo guy is a total fucking idiot. Peter guy was basically debating an imbecile.

How the fuck did Cumo get job on CNN??? Family connections? Unbelievable.

It also showed how much bullshit & lies CNN spews all the fucking time.

SillyOldMan likes this.
  3. SillyOldMan

SillyOldMan Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    This clip is a nice example of everything wrong with US news reporting. The Cuomo guy is a dope, his logic was flawed, and you could tell all that from his very first question. Just terrible, terrible news reporting on every level. And the fact that Cuomo is the son and brother of major political figures just makes this all the more laughable.

Clips like that just make me a mix of sad and angry. CNN is supposed to be a top news agency. Is this really the best we can offer? We are fucked. And people suck.

4. NotMyBro

Reputations:
    I don't remember last time I watched CNN (must have been over 6 years ago when Larry King was still on) but from recent Youtube clips, it's basically a parade of morons. They're all fucking idiots who ask idiotic questions. And the leftist slant doesn't help.

[​IMG]

Amazing how small their audience has gotten! Small websites get more hits than these TV channels get viewers.