Coffee, pot and video games - what do you want to do when you retire?

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by sstressed, Mar 22, 2015.

1. sstressed

sstressed enhancement toker VIP

Reputations:
    howard related because that guy will never retire.

all i wanted to do when i retired was nothing. people would ask what i was going to do and i'd say - nothing.

well, it's been 8 years or so and i'm still kind of happy doing nothing. i'm listening to jazz, playing skyrim, drinking some coffee and i'm :toke:. when i was working, i'd smile thinking of doing exactly this. :leaf:

what would you like to do, or are you doing at retirement?

Gusbuss likes this.
  2. Ashbeard

Ashbeard Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I recommend a sword and shield build with heavy armor or a stealth archer in skyrim.

sstressed likes this.
  3. sstressed

Reputations:
    i started out as a heavy armor guy but then i found the college. i'm now the arch mage and my flames are to die for! i like the company of a frost antronarch too. :)

4. Ashbeard

Ashbeard Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    As for retirement I'm planning on getting out around 55. I got into the operating engineers union young so I will have an almost maxed pension by then. Also put money in rrsp's since I started working. So I should be in good shape.

Then I'll just do pretty much what you are doing. I also grow and preserve a huge vegetable garden that I could spend countless hours on. Getting high and working my gardens out here in the country is heaven to me.

5. sstressed

Reputations:
    sounds perfect. :beer:

i did indoor gardening for a long time but i'd love to have an outdoor veggie/flower garden to nurture.

6. greyt

greyt Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I want to sit on my porch and jam blues guitar riffs with a friend and sip gin. maybe there'll be a dog involved too.

sstressed likes this.
  7. sstressed

Reputations:
    :beer:

i used to want a pet but i was growing and i would have hated to have had to kill the little darling for destroying my medicine, so i put it off.

i keep going back and forth about getting a pet. i'm a dog guy but i'm cool with cats too. i'd need a dog, that if i said - GO OUTSIDE??? - he'd look at me like i was an idiot and go back to sleep.