College football news

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by stripes, Jan 10, 2014.

1. stripes

stripes Active Member Banned User

Reputations:
    lane kiffin to Alabama as offensive coordinator & qb coach...wtf? I hate that bastid, no one consulted with me on this shit. gawd I hope they play at tenn. this season. his wife is smoking tho. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

2. knu3421

knu3421 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    He coached the Oakland raiders once ... True story

3. Ingens

Ingens VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
  4. LaserT

LaserT You have to have fun. Gold

Reputations:
    This will end up bad. Kiffin is horrible.

5. stripes

Reputations:
    I cant believe that saban thinks this shithead is a good fit...kiffin must have pics of saban blowing the team or sumpin.:dontknow:

6. Murcielago

Murcielago Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast

Reputations:
    Fucking nepotism, I hate how good coaches have to wait in line for opportunities while guys like Lane Kiffin and Kyle Shanahan ride daddy's name into coveted positions.

7. stripes

Reputations:
    how tha fuck did this happen? The 2015 Bears recruiting class could have a little dogg in it as rapper Snoop Dogg's son, 4-star recruit Cordell Broadus has admitted he's interested in attending Baylor.
    Could the Doggs be headed for Texas?
    Rapper Snoop Dogg's son Cordell Broadus is interested in possibly joining the Baylor Bears.
    "I got high interest in Baylor. I like how much they throw the ball. I also like their winning percentage," Broadus told 247Sports writer Ryan Bartow.
    Broadus is currently ranked as the nation's No. 64 overall prospect and the No. 4 wide receiver. Last year as a junior, he recorded 685 yards on 60 passes and scored eight touchdowns.
    But Baylor will have to fight for him. The four-star recruit has also attracted attention from the likes of Oregon, Oregon State, Boise State, UCLA and USC. Broadus also mentioned that he's trying to also attract Florida State and Georgia "because they throw the ball," he said.
    Broadus admitted he was still leaning towards USC, which his longtime Trojans super fan dad would love he's not ruling anybody out.
    So, you're saying there's a chance?[​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 15, 2014
  8. GaryPuppet

GaryPuppet Well-Known Member

Reputations:
  9. Tommy

Tommy New Member Banned User

Reputations:
    [video=youtube_share;iTTqsu5HK-A]http://youtu.be/iTTqsu5HK-A[/video]

10. stripes

Reputations:
    ya I wonder how he stayed off the weed long enough to focus on football but 4 star recruit ranked 64 overall is huge...good for snoop.

11. Maschine Zeit

Maschine Zeit Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    the guy is a good OC, just not a good HC.

12. GaryPuppet

GaryPuppet Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    He transferred out of Diamond Bar high school after they lost in the first round of the CIF playoffs.

Apparently he wants "to play for a school where he will get more exposure".

[​IMG]

13. Tommy

Tommy New Member Banned User

Reputations:
    I was referring to the Baylor Bears.

14. stripes

Reputations:
    Pick a side, any side.
    By now, you may have heard that the NCAA has proposed a rule change that would require college football offenses to wait at least 10 seconds before snapping the ball. Proponents of the rule site player-safety concerns, while the other side argues a rule change would be unfair to hurry-up offenses.
    Last week, South Carolina coach Steve Spurrier nicknamed it the "Saban Rule" in reference to Alabama head coach Nick Saban's public support of the change.
    "So, you want to talk about the 'Saban Rule?' " Spurrier said according to USA Today. "That's what I call it. (It) looks like it's dead now, hopefully."
    Well, before the official vote on the rule takes place March 6 by the Playing Rules Oversight Panel, Texas Tech head coach Kliff Kingsbury is making sure his opinion on the rule change is known.

When asked whether he thought the rule was for Saban's self interest or "honest consideration" for player safety, Kingsbury took the opportunity to take a shot at Saban.
    "The last three losses he's had had have been against up-tempo teams. I'll leave it at that," Kingsbury said on the Outside The Lines podcast.
    "I was surprised that it got that far to be honest," he continued. "And to put it under the guise of player safety when like everybody said there is no empirical data to back anything even close to that."
    "There is nothing to back that up, to say that if you play at a fast tempo and you're not allowed a substitute that causes more injuries. Nobody's ever done a study on that or there's no scientific data."
    "I don't know how you can found a rule on just hearsay, basically."
    It may (or may not) be worth noting that the last three games Saban has lost is the only three games Saban has lost the past two years. One of those came at the hands of a Johnny Manziel and Kingsbury-lead Texas A&M offense. Last season, Kingsbury recorded an 8-5 record during his first season at the helm of the Red Raiders.

15. squigglyline

squigglyline Double Secret Probation Gold

Reputations:
    If it were to pass, you can kiss college football goodbye. Complete bullshit rule.

16. Dump Button

Dump Button Former Mall Security Guard

Reputations:
    I see the pokies but she may be the opposite of a butterface. Is this even possible on a blonde?

Edit: I see a belly in the black dress. I guess i am being picky here but hey

17. cia212

cia212 Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    I like that kid - shameless staring!

18. CaptainFrank

CaptainFrank Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Thank God Snoops kid is looking at a full ride.. otherwise he might not be able to afford an education. A mind is a terrible thing to waste!

I bet that the kid walks around all "hard core" and all, despite growing up with a daddy who has 500 million in the bank.

19. Maschine Zeit

Maschine Zeit Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    she was pregnant in the black dress.

20. stripes

Reputations:
    Jadeveon Clowney got his chance to run on Monday at the NFL Scouting Combine and the results were ... impressive.
    Clowney ran an official time of 4.53 in the 40-yard dash, which is the fastest in his position group. Heck, he ran a faster time than star quarterback Johnny Manziel. Check out both of his runs below:
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Not too shabby. Clowney's run was so good, it amazed NFL Network analyst Warren Sapp. Check out his reaction (courtesy of Bleacher Report):
    [​IMG]

By the way, in case any of you out there think you could run this fast, check out Clay Travis' column on what it's like to run the 40.

However, when it came to the bench press, Clowney was less-than-impressive. The big man (measured in at 6-5 and 266 pounds) did just 21 reps of 225 pounds on the bench press. Sure, that's a lot for average people like me, but for defensive linemen, that's a low number. There were 36 people in Clowney's position group who did more on the bench. In fact, even punter Pat O'Donnell did 23 reps on Friday.
    Check out Clowney's bench press performance below: