Politics College Students Can’t Identify Photos of Reagan or Biden

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by the G-man, Feb 27, 2016.

1. the G-man

the G-man Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    The Daily Signal:

Numerous students at George Mason University, located near Washington, D.C., in Fairfax, Va., were unable to identity America’s beloved 40th president in the same classic photo.

One student guessed Bill Clinton.

Texas Tech University’s nonpartisan political organization PoliTech and the American Council of Trustees and Alumni, a nonprofit organization that promotes civic education at America’s colleges and universities, conducted the survey.

They found that the students weren’t any better at identifying Vice President Joe Biden, but they easily identified Kim Kardashian.

The American Council of Trustees and Alumni released a survey that found that nearly one in 10 recent college graduates think TV personality “Judge Judy” is on the Supreme Court.

The same study found that “almost 40 percent of college graduates didn’t know that Congress has the power to declare war and nearly half couldn’t recognize the term lengths of members of Congress.”​

Mulletude, Mr Cachexic and scoobyla like this.
  2. Tipsey Russell

Tipsey Russell VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    Brandon's mom knew her stuff
    Brandon's mom is gonna beat Brandon's lumpy ass I think

and Courtney plunk
    nice cans

Mulletude likes this.
  3. Murcielago

Murcielago Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast

Reputations:
    But they can identify every one of the Kardashikunts from a single ass shot on their iPhone, so they got that going for them.

4. bluedevil30

bluedevil30 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Reagan was President before most current college students were born. I don't know many high schools that teach recent American history.

5. SorryBoff

SorryBoff Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    These will be the same folks whose vote Hillary will need once she beats Sanders, will they turnout or will the air be out of their balloon?