WTF Comedians Make Fun Of Politicians All The Time...Until......Now We Have A Problem!

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by HS Cult Leader, Nov 18, 2015.

1. HS Cult Leader

HS Cult Leader Elite Member Gold

Reputations:
    Clinton Goes after Laugh Factory Comedians for Making Fun of Her
    NOVEMBER 18, 2015

[​IMG]

In what appears to be a first for a serious presidential contender, Hillary Clinton’s campaign is going after five comedians who made fun of the former Secretary of State in standup skits at a popular Hollywood comedy club.

A video of the short performance, which is less than three minutes, is posted on the website of the renowned club, Laugh Factory, and the Clinton campaign has tried to censor it. Besides demanding that the video be taken down, the Clinton campaign has demanded the personal contact information of the performers that appear in the recording. This is no laughing matter for club owner Jamie Masada, a comedy guru who opened Laugh Factory more than three decades ago and has been instrumental in launching the careers of many famous comics. “They threatened me,” Masada told Judicial Watch. “I have received complains before but never a call like this, threatening to put me out of business if I don’t cut the video.”

Practically all of the country’s most acclaimed comedians have performed at the Laugh Factory and undoubtedly they have offended politicians and other well-known personalities with their standup routines. Tim Allen, Jay Leno, Roseanne Bar, Drew Carey, George Carlin, Jim Carrey, Martin Lawrence, Jerry Seinfeld and George Lopez are among the big names that have headlined at the Laugh Factory. The First Amendment right to free speech is a crucial component of the operation, though Masada drew the line a few years ago banning performers—including African Americans—from using the “n-word” in their acts.

The five short performances that Clinton wants eliminated include some profanity and portions could be considered crass, but some of the lines are funny and that’s what the Laugh Factory is all about. The video features the individual acts of five comedians, four men and a woman. The skits make fun of Clinton’s wardrobe, her age, sexual orientation, the Monica Lewinsky scandal and the former First Lady’s relationship with her famous husband. The Laugh Factory has appropriately titled it “Hillary vs. The First Amendment.”

Masada told Judicial Watch that, as soon as the video got posted on the Laugh Factory website, he received a phone call from a “prominent” person inside Clinton’s campaign. “He said the video was disgusting and asked who put me up to this,” Masada said. The Clinton staffer, who Masada did not want to identify, also demanded to know the names and phone numbers of the comedians that appear in the video.
    Masada refused and hung up. He insists that the comedy stage is a sanctuary for freedom of speech no matter who is offended. “Just last night we had (Emmy-award winner) Dana Carvey doing Donald Trump and it was hilarious,” Masada said.

2. 50milliondude

50milliondude Active Member

Reputations:
    No idea how legit that site is but obviously this looks terrible for Clinton.

3. maroon

maroon Well-Known Member Banned User

Reputations:
    [​IMG]

Slow, Shithead and PI Nate like this.
  4. Murcielago

Murcielago Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast

Reputations:
    Holy shit, that clan wants to be the fucking Stazi.

5. Divorce Chicken

Divorce Chicken white punk on dope VIP

Reputations:
  6. AuntDolly

AuntDolly Musculature Gold

Reputations:
    Hilary is as humorless as her competitors.

7. Mlaw

Mlaw Quite Contrarian Gold

Reputations:
    Could have been Captain Janks or 1 of 1000 people who could have called him, or he could be full of shit. Clinton has been on SNL where she is mocked incessantly, unless the writer contacted the campaign for comment, I call bullshit

scoobyla and Gusbuss like this.
  8. HS Cult Leader

Reputations:

Could be??

Lets start the clock, how long before this person is contacted and informed of this slanderous story and then publicly denounces it??

Love them or hate them, Judicial Watch has been involved in very high profile Washington politics and lawsuits at the highest level, you honestly think they will just make this up and set themselves up for a shit storm of ridicule?

9. XXXL yoga pants

XXXL yoga pants Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    This is the Clinton camp M.O. They have done this type of shit for years. Sidney Blumenthal is the most well known of their attack dogs, and any informed person (or a cursory google search) could give you mountains of information and incidents.

As for "mocked incessantly"...just lol. They treated that harpy with kid gloves and you know it. Nothing like the treatment that ordinary politicians are put through when they're targeted by SNL. Well, at least historically. The new, modern SNL is a little too cowardly for that type of edge now.

10. Bye You!

Bye You! The n word guy Gold

Reputations:
    Anyone else think it's a bit hypocritical of Jamie Masada to state the first amendment is sacred but he bans "n*gger?"

11. 1Vegasgirl

1Vegasgirl Well-Known Member VIP Gold

Reputations:
    So true, but you mean she is intolerant of free speech???:bounce:

12. maroon

maroon Well-Known Member Banned User

Reputations:
    shes very patriotic
    [​IMG]

rolltide likes this.
  13. HS Cult Leader

Reputations:
    But Hilldabeast loves to laugh!

Mulletude, Gusbuss and maroon like this.
  14. The Booey

The Booey Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Big Brother and the thought police are coming ... and they're coming from the left.

15. rolltide

rolltide Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    Is Michael Richards running her campaign?

16. Father O'Blivion

Father O'Blivion Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Infectious. :jj:

AllAboutHim Ed and Pooh bear like this.
  17. sstressed

sstressed enhancement toker VIP

Reputations:
    :jj:

i hope this is true. she is a paranoid, mean, tone deaf, vicious person who i will delight in watching spin like a top. of course you folks will vote for her no matter what and with pinheaded 18 year olds voting, the dems will always be favored.

this is why you have staffers call. so you can look into the camera and say - what? i had no idea! i just read about it in your paper! :dontknow:

Last edited: Nov 18, 2015
  18. Mlaw

Mlaw Quite Contrarian Gold

Reputations:
    look, every time there is a crisis, someone gets through to major new outlets and says "I'm Captain..." All I'm saying is the club owner wouldn't have any idea how to identify if the person who called was in fact with the campaign. Judicial Watch, doesn't say they asked for comment from the Clinton campaign, until there is verification that someone called, I'm suspect --
    Clinton has been abused by comics for 20+ years, it just doesn't make sense to me

19. Snotty

Snotty My Snothand be strong!!! VIP Gold

Reputations:
    I told ya'll that this cunt is a Stalinist........You have heard of Josef Stalin.........No?

20. Pooh bear

Pooh bear Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    Oh myyyyyy :eek:

1Vegasgirl and maroon like this.