Comedy Club Crawl to Fight Parkinsons Disease

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by Nemo, Jan 3, 2015.

1. Nemo

Nemo Beer Can Thick Gold

Reputations:
    http://theinterrobang.com/incredibl...k-comedy-club-crawl-fight-parkinsons-disease/

Incredible Line Up Announced For New York Comedy Club Crawl to Fight Parkinsons Disease
    Come help New York’s funniest comedians fight Parkinson’s Disease on January 13th with a three club all night comedy crawl.
    [​IMG]

As part of the benefit you can attend any one of the shows individually, but the night is set up so that you can make it to all three, to really support the cause. The Light of Day Winterfest Comedy Club Crawl will start out at Stand Up New York at 6:30 pm, then it moves to New York Comedy Club at 9 pm and wraps up at its final destination, the Village Underground at 11pm. Tickets at each stop will only be $30 each.

Here are the full details.

Stop One begins at 6:30 at Stand Up New York on West 78th street with comedians Rick Shapiro, Artie Lange, Shang Forbes, Kurt Metzger, Godfrey, Mike Vecchione and host Joey Gay. Order your tickets here.

Stop Two starts at 9pm and heads over to the New York Comedy Club on East 24th street. Rich Shapiro, Artie Lange, Greer Barnes, Rich Vos, Bonnie McFarlane, Big Jay Oakerson, Mike Bocchetti and host Joey Gay. Order tickets here.

Stop Three winds up at 11pm at the Village Underground with Rich Shapiro, Artie Lange, Joey Gay, Robert Kelly, and Todd Barry. Make reservations online at comedycellar.com and follow the reservation links, to choose the date (January 13) and the show (11pm).

More comedians will be coming on board and tickets are only $30 for each venue ,and its for an important cause. If you can’t make it we’ll be posting details for how to donate directly to the cause shortly.

All proceeds from the comedy crawl will be going to benefit the Light of Day Foundation which uses the power of music, and now comedy, to raise money and awareness in its continuing battle to defeat Parkinson’s disease and related illnesses such as PSP and ALS within our lifetime. The Foundation’s mission is to fund research into possible cures, improved treatments and support for patients who suffer from those illnesses, their families and their caregivers to help improve their quality of life.

Artie Podcast from 5-6 too?
    :jj:

:lol:

2. Winston Ono

Winston Ono Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Quite a lineup.

I'd rather get Parkinson's than go to that show.

Jayla, ARM, Lester and 2 others like this.
  3. Nemo

Nemo Beer Can Thick Gold

Reputations:
    :artiejj:

4. Limo Wreck

Limo Wreck Aboard the great mothership Staff Member

Reputations:
    Speaking of the podcast, do you get to listen to those things live?

5. Dump Button

Dump Button Former Mall Security Guard

Reputations:
    ARM and h89fvh8dfha8hfv9a0 like this.
  6. h89fvh8dfha8hfv9a0

h89fvh8dfha8hfv9a0 Xavier's water boy Banned User

Reputations:
  7. imissalison

imissalison f**k Mutt

Reputations:
    I've heard of Artie and...............................................................

Good luck on that. It will be an appreciated $500 added to fight the disease.

ARM likes this.
  8. Omen

Omen Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Damn, Artie was once a huge headliner playing to thousands & now he is lumped in with people that would have killed to open for him.
    That said, I hope they raise $$

Jayla and ARM like this.
  9. Rescued Owl

Rescued Owl VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    [​IMG]
    One weekend I had Parkinsons and some meth and pub crawled all the way to St Louis.

ARM and Tinman like this.
  10. Pussy Tendon

Pussy Tendon Wet! CUNT!!!!! Gold

Reputations:
    I'd like to shake their hands!

ARM likes this.
  11. Lester

Lester Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Why would you want to see the same comedian three times in the same night? Artie barely has any material, let alone new stuff.

ARM likes this.
  12. ARM

ARM Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Since most everything he does has a self-serving, attention-starved ulterior-motive - I'll say it's an attempt to promote his pay-wall podcast to potentially three different crowds that don't feel like schlepping themselves around Manhattan to take the same "walk to St. Louis".

Last edited: Jan 3, 2015
    Lester, Dump Button and Jayla like this.
  13. LoisDenominator

LoisDenominator Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    "Greer Barnes. Greer Barnes. Let me tell you something about Greer. I can't follow that dude. Good luck."

ARM likes this.