Coming soon: civil war in France

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by RenchFries, Aug 31, 2015.

1. RenchFries

RenchFries Official Dawgshed Dutch representative Gold

Reputations:
    Muslim Uprising all over Paris, French run for their lives

French intelligence fears Islamist 'missile strike on airliner' or 9/11-style attack
    Army prepares for civil unrest as Islamist threat grows amid fears of September 11-style attack or missile strike on passenger airliner

French security forces are bracing for the eventuality of civil unrest and fear there could be a missile strike on a passenger airliner or a September 11-style attack, according to sources close to French intelligence.

“Airlines have been warned of a possible attack on a plane with an anti-tank missile,” a source told The Telegraph. “But pilots are unsure how to take evasive action.”

After Friday’s thwarted attempt to massacre passengers on an Amsterdam-Paris train and a series of terrorist attacks and attempted killings in France this year, President François Hollande warned the nation to prepare for more violence, considered inevitable as the Islamist threat grows.

The army has made contingency plans for the “reappropriation of national territory”, meaning to win back control of neighbourhoods where the population become hostile to the security forces and where guns are easily obtainable, according to the source.

“There are a lot of alienated and angry fourth-generation immigrant kids in the suburbs and the prospect of radicalisation is increasingly likely,” the source said.

“The idea that attacks like the one on the train are carried out by individuals acting on their own is not credible. We’re dealing with highly-organised networks of militant Islamists embarked on a campaign of violence and determined to intensify it.”

Kalashnikov automatic rifles -- used by the train gunman and Islamist terrorists who killed 17 people in Paris in January -- and anti-tank missiles are now obtainable in France. Many were smuggled in from the former Yugoslavia after the Balkan wars in the 1990s. More weapons have come in from Libya, the sources said, adding that organised crime and terrorist groups were working together to procure them.

“We don’t know what happened to the arms we (France) to Libyan rebels. It’s worrying,” the source said.

In the chaos following the fall of the Libyan dictator, Muammar Gaddafi, French officials described the north African country as an “open-air arms market”. In 2011, France admitted to sending “light weapons” to Libyan rebels in 2011, but French media reported that consignments of heavier arms, including European-made Milan anti-tank missiles were also sent.

There were fears that Isil, al-Qaeda and other Islamist groups were procuring heavy weapons from the stocks of Gaddafi’s former army, and that rebel groups were losing control of their own arms.

As early as 2010, an anti-tank missile was seized by police along with several tons of cannabis. Since then, an unknown number of rocket-propelled grenades and missiles are believed to have been smuggled into the country.

A missile attack could be devastating for an airliner, particularly if the plane was taking off and full of fuel. The main Paris airport at Roissy is near drug-infested suburbs of the capital prone to violence.

Agents of the DGSI, France’s equivalent of MI5, warned they are powerless to improve surveillance of Islamist militants bent on losing their lives to cause maximum carnage, and have been “lucky” to have avoided far worse catastrophes since the Paris Islamist attacks in January that killed 17, Le Canard Enchaîné, the investigative and satirical weekly, reported.

An agent told the newspaper there were fears of “an upcoming 11 September à la française where (intelligence) services are mere spectators”.

Luck rather than judgment had allayed larger-scale strikes, another is cited as saying.

“We’ve been lucky. Passengers in a train who neutralise a suspect, another who shoots himself in the foot then calls the emergency services, and a third who fails to blow up a chemical factory; without these fortuitous turns of events, the human and material toll would have been much higher. And we wouldn’t have been able to change a thing,” he told the weekly.

“The truth is we’ve already tried everything. But we’ve reached the very limits of what we are able to do as much from a legislative and organisational as a financial point of view.”

European transport ministers are due to discuss more “systematic and coordinated” security checks across the continent in a meeting in Paris on Saturday, Bernard Cazeneuve, the French interior minister announced on Wednesday.

"We must examine whether we can implement a system that allows for more systematic checks in airports, in public transport, in a more coordinated way," he told France Inter radio.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor...Hollande-warns-of-more-Islamist-violence.html

2. dawg

dawg In The Dog House Staff Member

Reputations:
    I copied you thread over to the stern forum. Hope you dont mind

3. Chibbs

Chibbs Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Muslims can not be trusted.
    Arabs, in general cannot be trusted.

France and the whole of Europe are headed for civil war with the sand reggies.

If Islam and all Muslims disappeared from the earth today, the world INSTANTLY becomes a safer place.
    You can NOT say that about any other religion on Planet Earth.

Islam and Muslims are not compatible with civilized society in the Western world or anywhere else for that matter.

4. RenchFries

Reputations:
    Sure :hat:

IfTheyOnlyKnew and 1Vegasgirl like this.
  5. HS Cult Leader

HS Cult Leader Elite Member Gold

Reputations:

This is all lies!

This was all made up by Fox News, and there were belly laughs all around at Young Turks and on French TV over the absurd claims that there is any sort of a problem or "No Go Zones". :facepalm:

At 2:05

They should send their reporter down there again and see how peaceful it is.

Head Censor and 1Vegasgirl like this.
  6. RenchFries

Reputations:
    Last time I visited Paris was in mid-2014. The subway ride from Gare du Nord to Opéra was downright nerve-wrecking in the evening.

7. HS Cult Leader

Reputations:
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

1Vegasgirl likes this.
  8. 1Vegasgirl

1Vegasgirl Well-Known Member VIP Gold

Reputations:
    Muslims are being brought in to certain areas of this Country to change voting patterns and destroy communities.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-govern...rm-school-force-lockdown-after-somali-posts-i
    Over a hundred alien Somali Muslims, imported into the U.S., courtesy of non-discriminatory refugee policies, swarmed St. Cloud Technical High School on Friday in a rage.
    Shockingly, a fight broke out between Somali Muslim students on Friday, two days after a student posted a social media image of a wheelchair-bound girl whom posters claimed to be affiliated with the Islamic State (ISIS). A student is reportedly being “disciplined” for the photo–meaning he or she will be given a reprimand and will be allowed to roam society freely without restriction or inhibition after inciting jihad against America.

Last edited: Aug 31, 2015
    Sickboy, smichal, Head Censor and 3 others like this.
  9. reno

reno VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    Another example of how trying to tolerate the intolerant doesn't always work.

10. Asshat13

Asshat13 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Only to vote for Trump though.

Precious likes this.
  11. johnfreeman1

johnfreeman1 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    The able bodied muslim men who choose to run from their country then save it are kinda cowardly. "Oh your country is fucked, come to ours and fuck it up"

Then they have the audacity to complain when Western society does not cater to their beliefs.

12. DogStar69

DogStar69 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    The French have always been wimps, if they don't do something they will lose that country to the Muzzies.

Outoftune and RenchFries like this.
  13. MyLazyHand

MyLazyHand Russia and France Know What to Do

Reputations:
    I think it's a foregone conclusion at this point. The Muslims are breeding in huge numbers, and the native French are barely breaking even in births.

14. Ta Ta Toothy

Ta Ta Toothy Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I was in Paris last April. I was warned not to venture into certain sections of the city because I was an American by some locals. Must have been more Fox News lies. :rolleyes:

15. RenchFries

Reputations:
    Yeah, it's sad but true.

smichal, Head Censor and 1Vegasgirl like this.
  16. Slow

Slow All The Pieces Matter DawgShed News

Reputations:
    Just a matter of time before a 911 type attack hits europe. Soon they will be forced to confront reality and the US will finally be unburdened of single handidly keeping these assholes in line.

Not the french though. They will roll over and let their entire culture die before ever having the balls to fight.

kingship, maroon, smichal and 2 others like this.
  17. hoochieking

hoochieking Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Lol do you run from thread to thread cAlling for genocide for every ethnic race? :jj: you are quite the forward thinker :c

18. HS Cult Leader

Reputations:

Funny, these are some of the comments posted on the clip that I posted, someone then posted a link to your clip so they can continue to have their belly laughs in their totally safe cafes.

[​IMG]
    Nazanin Kashefi
    1 month ago
    ... I'm laughing so hard right now. I've been to those areas in France multiple times and they're as safe as it can be. Sure, they're not like a suburban predominantly rich white people neighbourhood in the US, but they're fine and the people are certainly not wearing Bin Laden shirts. The fuck does fox news think about Europe? We're not idiots.
    Read more Show less
    Reply · 19 20

[​IMG]
    Wayne Wright
    11 hours ago
    +Nazanin Kashefi ME TOO!! I was sitting and downloading in an internet bookstore cafe'--I JUST started laughing OUT LOUD!!!--gut-shaking belly laughing when I saw this clip!! Even the people in France could not contain themselves when this absurd claim was put to them!! This just ABSOLUTELY MADE!! MY!! DAY!! The other customers were wondering what SOOO funny that they began to walk by looking at my screen, and they just cracked up!! Fox news just totally boned themselves on this one. :^))
    Read more Show less
    Reply · 1

wasn't me 2 hours ago
    +Wayne Wright
    geezz , look at this , funny thing is , its not making the news . mw wayne , i think your just plain lying sayin you saw this in france and the French could not believe it , rrright mister , send your wife tru these subhurbs wearing a tanktop andshorts , see hw nervous you get . im not a rightwinger , but leftwing medea covering shit up gotta stop
    Read more Show less

Reply · 1

19. fredrogers

fredrogers Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    They've already lost their country.

Wangold and PI Nate like this.
  20. CrucifiedAGT

CrucifiedAGT He's Around VIP

Reputations:
    Scare Bleu! Dont worry guys, the French Resistance will take care of this tout de suite.