Comma to the top

Discussion in 'The Bar' started by DrivenByDemons, Mar 13, 2012.

1. DrivenByDemons

DrivenByDemons Spinoff Jesus Staff Member

Reputations:
    FUCK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Help me erase this from my brain.

2. ChuckZ

ChuckZ You're so pusillanimous, oh yea.

Reputations:
    Bye You etched that in my brain too.

3. nazdrowie

nazdrowie Sultan of Sweat Gold

Reputations:
    lol

4. zingger

zingger Judge and jury Gold

Reputations:
  5. k4D3t

k4D3t Reverse Apache Master VIP

Reputations:
    I like that turn of phrase as well--a keeper. :)

6. DrivenByDemons

Reputations:
    I say it all fuckiing day.

imma write a song about it.

7. k4D3t

k4D3t Reverse Apache Master VIP

Reputations:
    In college one of my jobs was to grade standardized writing tests that elementary school kids would take. While I was there, we were doing Louisiana and you would be amazed how many times Chuck E. Cheese came up. Except they would call it "Chuck Cheeze"--I saw that written by hundreds of different kids You could tell who the poor and black kids were because they wrote exactly as you would expect they would. Kind of sad really, but lots of lolz. :)

8. DrivenByDemons

Reputations:
    Oh God, now I got Chuck Cheesy stuck in my head! :bigcry:

9. doughhead63

doughhead63 OD'd on life itself Staff Member

Reputations:

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 23, 2014
  10. gilaet

gilaet Xanax Service Dog Staff Member

Reputations:

11. Phil McKrakin

Phil McKrakin AKA Howie POTY The Bar VIP

Reputations:
    Comma to the top Comma to the top Comma to the top Comma to the top Comma to the top Comma to the top Comma to the top
    Comma to the top Comma to the top Comma to the top Comma to the top Comma to the top Comma to the top Comma to the topComma to the top Comma to the top Comma to the top Comma to the top Comma to the top Comma to the top Comma to the topComma to the top Comma to the top Comma to the top Comma to the top Comma to the top Comma to the top Comma to the topComma to the top Comma to the top Comma to the top Comma to the top Comma to the top Comma to the top Comma to the topComma to the top Comma to the top Comma to the top Comma to the top Comma to the top Comma to the top Comma to the topComma to the top Comma to the top Comma to the top Comma to the top Comma to the top Comma to the top Comma to the topComma to the top Comma to the top Comma to the top Comma to the top Comma to the top Comma to the top Comma to the topComma to the top Comma to the top Comma to the top Comma to the top Comma to the top Comma to the top Comma to the topComma to the top Comma to the top Comma to the top Comma to the top Comma to the top Comma to the top Comma to the topComma to the top Comma to the top Comma to the top Comma to the top Comma to the top Comma to the top Comma to the topComma to the top Comma to the top Comma to the top Comma to the top Comma to the top Comma to the top Comma to the topComma to the top Comma to the top Comma to the top Comma to the top Comma to the top Comma to the top Comma to the topComma to the top Comma to the top Comma to the top Comma to the top Comma to the top Comma to the top Comma to the topComma to the top Comma to the top Comma to the top Comma to the top Comma to the top Comma to the top Comma to the topComma to the top Comma to the top Comma to the top Comma to the top Comma to the top Comma to the top Comma to the topComma to the top Comma to the top Comma to the top Comma to the top Comma to the top Comma to the top Comma to the topComma to the top Comma to the top Comma to the top Comma to the top Comma to the top Comma to the top Comma to the topComma to the top Comma to the top Comma to the top Comma to the top Comma to the top Comma to the top Comma to the topComma to the top Comma to the top Comma to the top Comma to the top Comma to the top Comma to the top Comma to the topComma to the top Comma to the top Comma to the top Comma to the top Comma to the top Comma to the top Comma to the topComma to the top Comma to the top Comma to the top Comma to the top Comma to the top Comma to the top Comma to the topComma to the top Comma to the top Comma to the top Comma to the top Comma to the top Comma to the top Comma to the topComma to the top Comma to the top Comma to the top Comma to the top Comma to the top Comma to the top Comma to the topComma to the top Comma to the top Comma to the top Comma to the top Comma to the top Comma to the top Comma to the topComma to the top Comma to the top Comma to the top Comma to the top Comma to the top Comma to the top Comma to the topComma to the top Comma to the top Comma to the top Comma to the top Comma to the top Comma to the top Comma to the topComma to the top Comma to the top Comma to the top Comma to the top Comma to the top Comma to the top Comma to the topComma to the top Comma to the top Comma to the top Comma to the top Comma to the top Comma to the top Comma to the topComma to the top Comma to the top Comma to the top Comma to the top Comma to the top Comma to the top Comma to the top

[​IMG]

12. doughhead63

doughhead63 OD'd on life itself Staff Member

Reputations:
    Thank me later, DBD

13. DrivenByDemons

Reputations:
    everything ran on niggawatts

14. DrivenByDemons