Comments Attached to the Third Radar Online Article About Howard Stern

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by ExBSEmployer, May 22, 2013.

1. ExBSEmployer

ExBSEmployer Member

Reputations:
    For those who missed it -- and in case the article later disappears -- here are the comments attached to the second Radar Online feature (Vashier's open letter to Howard Stern): http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2013/05/howard-stern-twitter/ ... It will take me a few posts, but here's the first batch -

It`s a bit ironic when Stern accuses other people of being bullies.Pot, kettle etc.
    M K victoria kinsella•2 days ago
    Exactly no sympathy for him

stopped listening to Sterns decades ago, found him boring and pretentious, guess I was right.

Ssik am Cynthia•a day ago
    I stopped listening years ago when I basically stopped listening to anything talk radio but NPR...I graduated as Howard used to say.

Distemp Cynthia•2 days ago
    Pretentious? You were listening to some other show. He might be pretentious now but decades ago? Nope.

HelenWheels68 Distemp•2 days ago
    You are so right. I stopped listening to him when Jackie Martling left. Now that he's hosting the kind of formulaic TV nonsense he made his fortune goofing on, well, I see I got out at just the right time. Thank the radio gods for Opie and Anthony!

DaBUU HelenWheels68•14 hours ago
    Don't look back Helen, the show has gotten really bad.

Says the person who clearly does not even listen to his show. He has made up with people he used to feud with. He's a completely different person. That's the irony of these losers saying he "went Hollywood". They hate him for being too nice now, yet also bash him for being too mean in the past. Not that I expect a bunch of LOSERS who probably live in their Mom's basement to understand basic logic.

WebAddict1 BB•2 days ago
    He's "made up" with the people he used to feud with? LOL. Please. He "made up" with Ellen DeGeneres because it's so much easier for Ellen to be polite, nod, shake hands and get away from him so he'd stop his endless harangue of her appearance, her wardrobe and her identity. It's easier for celebrities to "make up" with him AFTER HE BULLIES THEM, RELENTLESSLY.

Kieta Vivian BB•2 days ago
    You obviously never listened or never understood the old HSS before he moved to Sirius. Yeah he went Hollywood and if you werent a NEW listener to the show you would understand what victoria was saying.

horsetrot BB•a day ago

ask amanda peet about his bullying. i'm not sure he ever even met her but she's been the subject of some vicious rants coming out of his angry, ugly mouth. howard is still a nasty piece of work. he just has different targets now.

victoria kinsella BB•a day ago
    How do you know if I listen to his show or not?, and if we`re LOSERS for posting on ROL then what does that make you, genius?,I guess you wrote this in your 25 room mansion right?.

DaBUU BB•14 hours ago
    god damn it BoBo shut the fuck up

Stern recently spent weeks destroying a young girl (Gabourey Sidibe) about her weight and he has the nerve to whine about being bullied?
    What a monumental hypocrite/crybaby this jerk is and i hope he gets his 30 years of bullying others back ten times over!!

WebAddict1 Roadman•2 days ago
    ...and don't forget his threats against Jamie Foxx and intimations that he's gay (in some semi-veiled attempt at ruining his career), just because Jamie challenged him on the air. That's our Howie: champion of the LGBT community.

Roadman WebAddict1•2 days ago
    I caught that.He accused Jamie Foxx of being gay like its something evil because Foxx didnt kiss his ass just right then he claims to support gays 100% in an effort to be the new & improved PC Howard. Some champion that hypocrite is!!

WebAddict1 Roadman•2 days ago

...and don't forget his often-asked question of male, interview subjects, "ever get it on with a dude? "
    "No?"
    "Oh, me neither. I'm 'ALL MAN'."

Last edited: May 25, 2013
  2. ExBSEmployer

ExBSEmployer Member

Reputations:
    bringbackjackie2 days ago
    It's hard not to goof on a clown who is too cowardly to take the Howard Stern Show IQ test but then mocks the scores of those who did; it's hard not to mock a clown who asks his employee (the son he never had, Stern says), "How big is your penis? Are you thick?" It's hard not to ridicule a clown who, in the Chicago AGT taping, TWICE tried to squat over a young boy's face who was lying on the stage---Thank God Nick Cannon was there to guide Stern away from the little Samba-dancing youngster! Finally, it's hard not to be disgusted with some moron who can't figure out that his "trophy wife" is a trophy wife in the same way they hand out trophies at the Special Olympics. Check out Beth's "Mr Binky" routine

BB bringbackjackie2 days ago
    Obsessed stalking loser. One day you'll escape Mommy's basement you pimple-faced loser. The jealousy oozes from your loser comment in the same way that white puss oozes from the bumps on your disgusting face.

Hey, that's not fair. I don't live in my Mom's basement

Ssik am bringbackjackiea day ago
    I wish I lived in my mom's basement...the rent is too damn high!!!

STFUHoward BB2 days ago
    You're calling someone else obsessed???? Holy crap, you're practically shitting your pants with your (VERY) sad attempts to defend Howard Stern! You, my friend, are the obsessed person.

BB STFUHoward2 days ago
    You even made your screen name Howard-related? My GOD you are a pathetic loser. Seriously, get a LIFE you loser.

DaBUU BB2 days ago
    We're all laughing at you

Sherilyn Barbee Donner DaBUUa day ago
    I sure am!!!! LMAO!

sandy nowak WebAddict12 days ago
    I doubt it.

BB WebAddict12 days ago
    I love that you think Howard would personally reply to pathetic internet trolls like yourself. This is the real reason you are bashing Howard and his wife and children. You are pathetic LOSERS with no lives of your own. It gives you perverse joy to sit cowardly on your keyboard targeting people who haven't done anything to you. For the first time in your pathetic lives, someone is paying attention to you. You're getting the attention you so long for from Mommy and Daddy.

WebAddict1 BB2 days ago
    Poor, poor Howwig. LOL

Ssik am WebAddict1a day ago
    He probably looks like Mr. Burns (The Simpsons) without it.

• horsetrot BBa day ago
      • have you been awake the past week? howard has been complaining about internet/twitter bullies.
        poor, poor howard.
    Frank Rizzo BB2 days ago
    Oh my the "mom's basement" jab. Can I borrow your time machine so I can go back to when Stern was good?

Ssik am Frank Rizzoa day ago
    You don't look like a Frank.

WiggyLeaks BBa day ago
    You know what else oozes, pal? The cum dripping from your mouth. Boom!

jeff4702 days ago
    I listen to the old replays on Stern 101, great stuff. I hate listening to him talk about Beth, AGT, Dancing with the Stars... It really fell apart when Artie left.

DaBUU jeff4702 days ago
    Yeah I miss the fat man

• pv jeff4702 days ago
      • I haven't listened lately, but thought the show was great with Artie. He was so much funnier than Jackie.
    DaBUU2 days ago
    Plain and simple, Howard Stern is a SELL-OUT!

3. ExBSEmployer

ExBSEmployer Member

Reputations:
    STFUHoward DaBUU2 days ago
    He became the celebrity he always despised!
    Remember when he led the pack in making fun of wife#1's miscarriage? He discussed her flushing it down the toilet, encouraged fans to make fun of it, etc. Now he gets bent out of shape if someone calls wife #2 'Horseface'.
    Can we say, 'hypocrite', Howard?

Sandra STFUHoward2 days ago
    Totally agree with you

BB STFUHoward2 days ago
    You are apparently too stupid to realize a miscarriage is not an actual human being.

WebAddict1 BB2 days ago
    Wait to miss the point, dolt.

• Howardpeedonme2 days ago
      • +
      • Howard publicly stated "i piss on my fans". Now your former fans are pissing on you, Bethward Scissor hands, and anything you do to bring attention to your equine looking bride. Yippeekyaa MF'er.
    Guest1232 days ago

It's obvious that Beth wears the pants in the family. Her lifestyle is all about the Hollywood persona and lifestyle. HS is abiding by her wishes. Happy wife= Happy Life?

horsetrot Guest123a day ago
    happy horse, no divorce??
    beth won the race. she came in at #1. that fateful night they met at the supposed "dinner party" was the beginning of an extravagant, lavish lifestyle for beth. poor thing...she's desperate to break into showbiz but has pretty much failed at all the projects howard has had to subsidize or twist arms to get for her. she will have to settle for being the queen of howard's very vulgar domain.

WiggyLeaks Guest123a day ago
    Howard is Beth's bitch. She cut his balls off.

M K2 days ago
    I'm sorry but Stern deserves every bit of this. For years he bullied ppl over the radio waves and acted like he was better thanget everyone else; but now that he is the target it doesn't feel so great huh? U reap what u sow Howard I have no sympathy for u.

BB M K2 days ago
    So it's horrible for Howard to bully people 20 years ago, but just great when cyber-stalkers bully his daughters and wife now? Great logic you mental midget.

Kieta Vivian BB2 days ago
    Hes not being bullied "mental midget" all hes got to do is turn off the computer and the problem goes away.

Rob0729 BB2 days ago
    His wife is a public figure. She has multiple failed TV series this year alone. She puts herself in the public eye. She is fair game.

• WebAddict1 BB2 days ago
      • +
      • Yes. Poor, poor Howard. Ask John Dibella about the personal misery Howard visited upon their family. Poor, poor Howard, who's laughing, all the way to the bank on the millions he's earned at the expense of other people's lives.
    M K BBa day ago
    I'm not saying that it is okay for anyone to be bullied you dimwit I'm just saying what you put out is what you get back.

4. ExBSEmployer

ExBSEmployer Member

Reputations:
    • JD2 days ago
      • Howard Stern’s former fans used to love him because he didn’t seem to be the typical phony celebrity. Instead he seemed to be a “real” guy who “said it how it is” and always wanted the truth to come out – even if it meant waging war against Hollywood’s elite… In recent years, however, Howard has seemingly become the type of hypocrite, phony, and coward that he used to consistently clown on. He should no longer be mentioned as the self-proclaimed King of All Media. Let’s face it – Ryan Seacrest is. Howard’s dwindling ratings (on both THSS and AGT) are a testament to that. A better moniker for Howard Stern might be Hypocrite Howard, Howard the Coward, Howard Stern the Sellout, or America’s Backpeddler (not America's Judge, as he claims)...
    Instead of addressing the criticism of his radio show and the valid points of his fans, Howard Stern seems to hide behind his call-screeners, cries to the press that he’s being “bullied,” and proudly proclaims that he’ll “p*ss on his fans if he wants to.” And he doesn’t expect a reaction from them??? Now that he has his hundreds of millions in his bank account, it doesn’t seem like Stern cares about the future of Sirius or the undelivered promises he made to his fans. … Let’s face it – a lot of fans feel that he conned them into buying the Sirius scheme, then went from 5 shows a week to 3, then decided to work at Sirius only half the weeks in the year…. He also promised a show without commercials and a show that wouldn’t have to end each day at 10:00 sharp only to backtrack on both promises… In my opinion, like Vashier insists, the “shock jock” also became overly PC so his talentless wife could get some action on TV and have a chance at becoming famous (which has failed miserably – just look at the ratings on her shows). Stern continues to insist that his wife “doesn’t want to become famous,” yet her desperate attempts and endless plugs on TV seem to suggest otherwise. Just look at her IMDB page, where she lists “uncredited audience member on America’s Got Talent” as one of her accomplishments… If that doesn’t sound like someone screaming for attention, I’m not sure what does…
    To many of his fans, Howard Stern only seems to care about his freedom of speech, not those of his critics. He cries foul at his critics on twitter and claims to be a victim of cyber-bullying yet conveniently forgets about the hundreds of people he’s bullied and criticized in the past… He’s wished cancer and AIDS upon his enemies, threatened to perform sex acts on the skull of his enemy’s deceased father, and even wished horrible things upon the innocent kids of certain celebrities (i.e. Kathy Gifford’s children) -- but now wants America to feel sorry for him that he has a few people making fun of him on twitter? This hypocrite has instructed his fans to anonymously badger and bully celebrities like Charles Grobin for his alleged hairpiece, yet Howard still refuses to acknowledge his own alleged wig. In fact, he even goes as far as claiming he’s never even had his 60-year old jet black hair colored (what a joke!)…. He makes fun of people with veneers – including his own employee Sal Governale – yet refuses to address what appears to be his own dental work… He’s attacked celebrities’ kids for their musical aspirations (i.e. Tom Hanks’ son), yet refuses to acknowledge the laughable “Birth Day” album of daughter Emily Stern and her infamous Zoo Za Zoo song… He’s attacked celebrities for peddling their wives’ various pet projects and attempts at becoming famous – including former employee Jackie Martling’s wife Nancy – yet continues to push Beth’s projects down his fans’ throats… He yells at employees for their outside projects and plugs by saying it hurts the quality and integrity of the radio show, yet continues to take time off for AGT and plug Beth's various business ventures non-stop... Stern also seems to champion himself as one of the leaders of the LGBT rights movement but years ago ranted that being gay is a choice and not something you’re born with... He also wished that Kathy Gifford's son would end up gay and even recently tried to “out” Jamie Foxx on the air, but Stern still does everything possible to keep the sexual orientation of his daughters hidden from public view… Stern also makes fun of celebrities that “buy” fans and fake twitter followers, but research seems to show that a LARGE majority of his twitter fans (and Beth’s) appear fake, as well… He’s also asked his fans to dig up as much dirt as possible on his enemies and their families yet Stern cries foul when someone posts a picture from his daughter’s PUBLIC social media account or asks questions about the supposed European modeling career of his wife that no one can find any proof of…
    I could go on and on with countless more examples, but I’m too busy with my own life to write a book on Hypocrite Howie’s history (even though it would probably be a best-seller). Bottomline, instead of complaining about his “twitter bullies” and threatening to sick a private investigator on them, Howard should take his own advice he gave Eric the Actor and simply ignore them. Or better yet, he should man up and take some unscreened calls for once on his radio show. Howard calls himself a warrior, but warriors don’t hide when they’re faced with a fight – they confront their opponents head on… Howard created his “twitter bullies” and showed them how to fight dirty – and now he needs to live with the consequences. He may be successful in “outing” @NotMyBro or @Gary_Puppet, but that won’t stop more of his former fans from rising up to call him out. Howard may be able to use threats and confidentiality agreements to silence his former employees, but he won’t be successful in quieting the Dawg’s Saloon army. Stern may be successful in running from his past and erasing his history (along with Beth’s) through Don Buchwald and reputation.com, but his disgruntled fans will never go away quietly… The only thing that will help him is if Hypocrite Howie transforms back to Honest Howie. Unfortunately, however, Howard doesn’t seem to think he owes anyone anything – including the fans that built his bank account. The only thing Howard’s fans can hope for is that his larger-than-life ego kicks in and the sleepless nights over his legacy haunt him into finally address the growing
    criticism that won’t go away.

Damn, you said it all brother.

KobraKai7474 JDa day ago
    Let me get this straight. The man annoys you to no end and, yet you still pay major cash for the right to listen to him and then listen obsessively? Most people would just stop listening and find other things to do with your time. Do you really want your epitaph to read: "Obsessively listened to a guy he hated"? How about you shoot a bit higher and go for "loving husband" or "great father"?

5. ExBSEmployer

ExBSEmployer Member

Reputations:

• First of all, I’m not “paying major cash” to listen to Stern’s show and I’m not “listening obsessively.” And don’t assume that I’m not a loving husband/wife or great father/mother… Stop making assumptions, KobraKai -- As the old saying goes, you make an *ss out of me AND you when you assume… Instead, ask yourself this: Do YOU want your epitaph to read, “Obsessively supported a sell-out who proudly proclaims that he’ll “p*ss on his fans if he wants to?” Almost any competent CEO or business owner will tell you that one of the greatest tools at their disposal (to improve their company) is the advice and constructive criticism of their employees, shareholders, and customers. Howard Stern, however, continues to screen his radio callers and twitter followers who have anything critical to say whatsoever – even if they have valid points … As a result, many loyal listeners and shareholders (who’ve invested a lot in Howard over the years) have been forced to respond in the only way they can – through message boards such as this one and Dawg’s Saloon. As someone who seems to care a lot about the Howard Stern Show, I would think you would understand that point… While some of the Howard haters may be crossing the line at times, some of them may feel like they have no other option or way of getting his attention, pointing out his hypocrisy, and/or saving something they’re heavily invested in (the radio show). I’m not trying to make an excuse for some of the over-the-line behavior, but I am trying to say that some of this may have been avoided if Howard had just opened his eyes and ears and did some listening. Instead, Stern seems to be consumed with his bank account, suing Sirius for another $300 million, his various pet projects, and gaining a little bit of fame for his attention-seeking wife. I may be wrong, but there seems to be thousands of people who feel the same way. Just look at the message boards and Howard’s dwindling ratings on radio and TV. If he cares about his legacy, his fans, or the financial success of his future endeavors, Howard should listen to his critics before it's too late.

Colonrdfertografy KobraKai747414 hours ago
    Why are you so obsessed ?

Crystal2 days ago
    What a pussy!

HappyAsALark2 days ago
    he really is such a hypocritical whiny ass.

Trophy Knife2 days ago
    Selling out worked for him about as well as it worked for Benedict Arnold. The A-listers want nothing to do with this has-been and his never-was #2 wife, as evidenced by the snubs they got in Cabo, at Brad Grey's wedding, etc.
    He and the bimba are invited to Kimmel's popular parties only because Howard had him on his show when his star was rising, and Jimmy's a good guy who remembers a favor.

Which a-listers are you speaking of: Jimmy Kimmel? J.J. Abrams? Quentin Tatantino? Mike Tyson? Roger Daltrey? Bradley Cooper? Rod Stewart? Nope, it can't be any of them because they've each sat down for 1+ hour interviews in the recent past.

Kim sucks2 days ago
    This has to be a joke, he is the King of cyber bullying, it's how he's made his millions.
    What a total pussy he turned out to be.

exitleft2 days ago
    Howard is as disgusting as the Kartrashians....go away HOWIE!!!!

sandy nowak2 days ago
    So, the uber bully who made his name trash talking others just can't take the same treatment? My, what thin skin you have, Howie. boohoo

DaBUU2 days ago
    Everyone needs to check out Beth's IMDB page. Its hilarious, she lists one of her credits as "AGT Audience Member". I'm not even shitting you.

6. Dusco

Dusco New Member

Reputations:
  7. ExBSEmployer

ExBSEmployer Member

Reputations:
    Rob0729 DaBUU2 days ago
    Her best role to date.

BB DaBUU2 days ago
    Yes, because she writes her own IMDB page you brainless wonder.

WebAddict1 BB2 days ago
    I'm sure if she wrote her own imdb page, there would be jpegs of butterflies, glitter and stencil spirals.

Roadman WebAddict12 days ago
    Dont forget cartwheels she has to have cartwheels!

DaBUU WebAddict12 days ago
    lmao, nice fla

WebAddict1 DaBUU2 days ago
    :) Hiya Dabuu.

And you'd be on it every day stalking her like an obsessed freak....

WebAddict1 BB2 days ago
    Hey, her barren womb finally got to be a mother: mother of instant internet memes.

STFUHoward BB2 days ago
    Dear God, you poor, delusional thing. You DO realize you are NOT part of Howard Stern's 'inner circle', don't you? You DO grasp that this man could give a flying rip about you or your obsession with him, don't you? Poor thing.

BB STFUHoward2 days ago
    Of course I'm not and never will be in Howard's "inner circle". That is YOUR pathetic desire loser, not mine. I'm simply a fan who likes a comedy show. I laugh at trolls who give themselves names like "STFUHoward" who obsess on bashing celebs and their families in some perverse desire for attention.

Kieta Vivian BBa day ago
    It doesnt look like your laughing now. Alot of ignorant misplaced whining but certainly not laughing.

DaBUU BB2 days ago
    Hahaha Hi Beth.

John Needhama day ago
    Howard was the best ever in radio but he is over. His show sucks now, is only on a few times a week and there are tons of commercials just like when he was on regular radio. I don't blame him for growing weary with it all being so rich and everything but do the right thing and just retire.

Miamia day ago
    Stern needs to count his money, enjoy his new wife, and retire. End of story. Every show has a shelf life.

Howard Stern bullied? Now I've heard it all. The word "bully" has officially become meaningless.

V Ha day ago
    I loved Howard pre 2005. Since then, all he as done is promote his Dlist wife with her vanity projects, hasn't replaced the Artie Jackie chair, and his show has become an ass kissing A list celeb show. He touts that he and his wife are animal advocates but his wife still wears $3K leather jackets. His $52 M house in Palm Beach is an abomination. It destroys the FL wildlife. But maybe his wife will get to save a seagull or two.

8. psyllium husk

psyllium husk New Member

Reputations:
  9. ExBSEmployer

ExBSEmployer Member

Reputations:
    WiggyLeaks V Ha day ago
    Hypocrite Stern.

howard is still attempting to whitewash his image but if you listen to some recent tapes of the show you can hear him calling amanda peet a c-nt(from everything i know of her, she's everything howard's fame-hungry wife beth desperately wants to be). jay leno is another one of his targets and is known as a decent and kind man but had the nerve to offer stuttering john (who used to work for howard)a job at more than 5X the salary that howard was willing to pay. i guess howard still runs his own little plantation where people are mocked and resented if they move on to better things. in howard's world, only he's allowed to run off his mouth and viciously attack anyone else who he perceives is disrespecting him. pretty much like he has been disrespecting his fans since he got to sirius and signed contracts worth almost a billion dollars in salary and benefits (yet still had the audacity to sue sirius for money he wasn't entitled to). i think it's time for howard to retire and go play in the sand on the beach of his new 52 million dollar home in palm beach.

Frank Rizzo2 days ago
    Beth is a "celebrity" the same way she is a "model". She is neither. Mostly she is suspected as being a "former" prostitute.

WeeBaby Seamus Sterling Magoon2 days ago
    The letter was excellent. Bravo!

meme2 days ago
    his wife is a celebrity? i never heard of her.

DaBUU WebAddict12 days ago
    And they'd have to be able to catch the pilot, cuz it's always cancelled after that.

Mary Andrasoa day ago
    I cancelled my Sirius 3 years ago...Stern's just not funny like he used to be. His show became about him complaining about everything. I would gladly take his millions and have his "problems" any day. I'm now loving my FREE Baltimore station with Mickey and Amelia!!!

Kim sucks2 days ago
    This would be wittle Howies wife without the $$$$.

Ok ok. So Howard might be an elitist, hypocritical, unfunny, overly sensitive shell of his former self... But you have to admit: he is one amazing photographer! His composition, lighting, pet placement, and Photoshop skills are universally admired.

Heh. Sure, if "the universe" exists only in his mind.

Richie Harmsdorf Big Fana day ago
    Photo Shop !! That's NOT artistic in the least. If he took a good photo in the beginning, he wouldn't need photo shop. Gosh, imagine if Ansel Adams had Photoshop, Poor guy's rolling over in his grave !!

StefMom Richie Harmsdorfa day ago
    It was a joke, you ass. Lordy, you're dumb.

cromwella day ago
    Yeah, you are Howard a mighty warrior. Remember the time a bum spit into your wife's mouth and you ran away like a bitch instead of defending her? Or how about the time you continued to bully comedian Elaine Boozer with insults through a bullhorn and when her boyfriend went after you, you ran away and let Gary take the punch? Let's face it. You are the King of All Pussies and let your lawyers and lackies do all your fighting for you. The only thing brave about you is that you continue to wear that stupid wig in public.

• WiggyLeaks cromwella day ago
        • +
        • He is indeed a pussy. That scarf wearing fruit thinks he can hide his turkey gobbler, nigga please! Shows how delusional Wigward is. Old man Stern.

10. ExBSEmployer

ExBSEmployer Member

Reputations:
    Laura Mahoney2 days ago
    I've never really listened to Stern but he def. used to be so much dirtier and now he can't take the heat. A lot of comedians/hosts eventually cave and go Hollywood- look at Chelsea Handler for example. She used to bash Aniston, Paltrow, Kardashians. Now she's partying it up with them.

Jamie_Smart2 days ago
    He lost me when he dumped his wife for a twit.

Allie Maine2 days ago
    Vashier is exactly right on everything he posted

koko Allie Maine2 days ago
    No he's not. Jackie Martling sucks.

WebAddict1 koko2 days ago
    Rabbit season, duck season. Some loved Jackie and some love Artie but NO ONE loves the show without SOMEONE helping that crotchety codger figure out what's funny.

• KobraKai7474 WebAddict1a day ago
      • I love the show just fine as is. If you or others don't, you should NOT pay for satellite and find something else to do with your time.
    WebAddict1 KobraKai747419 hours ago
    I don't pay for Sirius...at least not since '06 when I bought a lifetime subscription. So I listen just to goof on his lying, greedy, unfunny, chin-implanted, fake-teeth-wearin', trophy-wife-wearin', sell-out, fake muthafucka. hahaha

Allie Maine koko2 days ago
    No, he is right but this is just my opnion. I used to listen to him and watch his show on E! He, like Chelsea Lately, have become what they used to mock. When I say he is right I mean everything except the Jackie M part. Jackie was good but Artie was great too. Too bad he is mentally ill.

KobraKai7474 Allie Mainea day ago
    Except that this Vashier moron can't explain why he wastes so much time and energy on a person he claims he doesn't like. Move on and live life

C. Scott Relleve2 days ago
    Now that Howard Stern is a sell-out, who do we listen to now? Any alternatives?

WiggyLeaks C. Scott Rellevea day ago
    Try Opie and Anthony, pretty good.

Richie Harmsdorf C. Scott Rellevea day ago
    Try Rich & Covino on #104 Sirius, Jay Thomas is on #104 as well

Darlene2 days ago
    Howard Stern is an arrogant A Hole

Richie Harmsdorfa day ago
    I just cancelled my subscription last week. They need more Rich & Cavino on #104. They pissed away so much on Howard's contract that there's no cash for real talent so the rest is rebroadcast over and over and over and over again.

• WiggyLeaksa day ago
      • The fact of the matter is that Howard you are a has-been. Just take your beating like a man, Pinocchio. You have become very good at one thing, and that thing is deceiving your fans in not giving them the entertainment they wanted. You brought this all upon yourself.
    Howard Stern, the Bernie Madoof of radio.

Baba booeya day ago
    zoo za zoo

Anna2 days ago
    Is this or is this not just like "Citizen Kane" where Kane gets everything he ever wanted and becomes greedy, narcissistic, all powerful in his mind because his obnoxious ego takes over....and ends up with everyone not liking him, losing all his close friends--but he's at the top ALONE with his sled to love. Granted, Stern has his trophy wife...but who knows what goes on behind closed doors there, too. Stern reminds me of the ugly, not popular kid in high school who makes it big and then ONLY the BEST will do for him then and he spits in the face of all the others because now he things he's too good. Sad, sad, sad...he's lost his humanity totally.

WebAddict1 Anna2 days ago
    "I KANE! NO ONE ELSE KANES!"

11. j shmuck

j shmuck Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Thanks for posting the comments friend!

For whatever reason comments from that site won't load on my computer

12. ExBSEmployer

ExBSEmployer Member

Reputations:
    • Big Tuna Anna2 days ago
      • Personally,I think she is paid arm candy.I think Howard and his "fashion coordinator"Ralph are involved.Just my opinion.All i heard on that show before I dropped it was anal this and that.If I am correct,no big deal.
    Wig Conspiracy18 hours ago
    all of these words and noone has mentioned how Howard is bald as a cue ball....shame on you radar online...also how does judging a waterskiing squirrel and 'finding' a dog act count as mainstream in anyone but Howard's mind
    Time for Buchwald to fire up some more press releases about how Howard is about to take over a late night TV slot
    Id also like to bring up the travesty of the Chicago #AGT taping where Mr Stern (defendant) danced with a young 11 year old twink on stage and even simulated putting his balls in the twinks mouth in a raunchy dance that was completely inappropriate. Is this #AGT or a NAMBLA cruise ship's entertainment

Spitfirea day ago
    I wish Howard Stern would be fired from America's Got Talent.
    I won't watch it now.

• Wig Conspiracy18 hours ago
      • oh I forgot , can Howard please stop hiding his enormous new choppers from the public? What is the point of getting WASPY new teeth to fit in with the Hamptons crowd when you just hide them now after getting goofed on for them...please let the choppers shine like a beacon to the world Howard it distracts from your neck surgery, your chin surgeries, your face lifts and that tatty old wig
    jmb121 hours ago
    Howard, its called Karma.

Smithy2 days ago
    Actually what's happened is he's just grown up. All of the children he left behind are upset because they guy has actually become a man. Let it go. He's happy.

DaBUU Smithy2 days ago
    Big difference between growing up and getting brow beaten into becoming a giant poontang, by your new blonde trophy wife.

BB2 days ago
    Why are you enabling crazy stalkers who are targeting an innocent woman and children? How is this even newsworthy? Celebs are stalked by lunatics every single day on social media. You're rewarding them with the attention they've never gotten in their pathetic lives. You people are sick.

He, his wife and his oldest daughter are public figures. They put themselves out there to be ridiculed, much in the same manner that Howard ridiculed everyone else on his radio show, for the better part of three decades.

BB WebAddict12 days ago
    Do you get off on stalking other children, or just the children of celebrities WebAddict1?

WebAddict1 BB2 days ago
    Well, I learned how to taunt and relentlessly ridicule celebrity's children from Howard. Case in point? Cody and Cassidy Gifford. Oh, and Tom Hanks' son. And I learned how to sexually objectify both Madonna's daughter and the Olsen twins, both underage. Oh, and how about laughing at Steven Spielberg for adopting black children, and speaking in a faux-ebonics voice, in a skit which mocked Spielberg's son as an illiterate, ghetto criminal?

Colonrdfertografy WebAddict1a day ago
    Don't forget Bindi Erwin

DaBUU BB2 days ago
    No one is stalking anyone, dramatic much? We're just making fun of Howard and his wife. It's too easy not to do.

No one is stalking anyone, dramatic much? We're just making fun of Howard and his wife. It's too easy not to do.

WebAddict1 DaBUU2 days ago
    Heh. Plus, isn't it a little ridiculous to claim "stalking" on twitter, since the entire point of that piece-of-crap social media tool IS TO GET PEOPLE TO FOLLOW YOU?

13. ExBSEmployer

ExBSEmployer Member

Reputations:
    KobraKai7474a day ago
    I am going to make a really crazy suggestion here. If you don't enjoy Howard Stern: Do NOT buy a satellite radio; do NOT pay 17 dollars per month for satellite service; do NOT listen to Howard Stern; figure out what you enjoy most in life and DO that rather than waste time writing ridiculous "open letters" to Howard Stern and/or writing hateful tweets and photshops about him and his wife. Life is wayyyyy too short to waste it on somebody you claim no longer entertains you. Personally, I do not waste time on things and people I do not like and it is baffling that any rational person would do otherwise.

Bimba KobraKai7474a day ago
    Maybe u should look in the mirror and listen to your own advice. I think I've seen your screen name in the comments sections of these Radar articles more than anyone else (and u always say the same thing). Maybe YOU need to stop obsessing and wasting your time on things and people you don't like. No wonder you're a staunch supporter of Stern no matter what he says or does. Pot, meet kettle, KobraKai

WiggyLeaks Bimbaa day ago
    He's a Kool-Aid drinker.

WebAddict1 KobraKai747419 hours ago
    Don't tell me what to do. I have a lifetime subscription to Sirius so I don't pay $17 or $13 or $10 /month. I listen to the music stations, the news and sometimes even the traffic. I listen to Howard just to goof on the ridiculous caricature he has become. If Howard Stern doesn't like the tweets, the bulletin board postings, the blogs and website article comments, perhaps HE SHOULDN'T READ THEM, DISCONNECT THE INTERNET AND GO COUNT HIS FUCKING MONEY.

KobraKai7474a day ago
    It is interesting that somebody who claims to hate stern knows even the tiniest details of his current life, which of course he could only know by listening to the show every minute of every single day. Personally, if some entertainer I used to love had "sold out", I would never bother to pay 17 dollars per month nor invest 4+ hours each day for the privelege of listening to him. I would move on and spend my time and/or money on other things.

Possibly this is a Howard Stern ploy to crash the stock value since he lost his case? I find it strange that on one hand, these "ex-fans" are quoting all of the mean bullying things he allegedly committed in "the past"....and in the other hand, this is the very "past" they claim to miss. Which one is it? And as far as promoting rescuing animals and stopping the cruelty of puppy mills, I find this to be a good use of air time. They never claimed to be vegans. I have no horse in the race. But I find this sudden "ex-fan" outcry suspicious on the heels of the recent lost lawsuit.

Gerald McBoing Boinga day ago
    Eff Jackie

Bob Jonesa day ago
    where do I sign up for the war?

WiggyLeaks Bob Jonesa day ago
    Depends on who's side you are on..

14. rotten

rotten Member

Reputations:
    Did anyone hear Howard on Monday's show? - when talking about some article during the news, he cited it coming from Radar Online. Then Robin and him went on to saying that radar online is normally a credible website with real sources.

This was not said sarcastically or anything. Adds to the speculation of Howard having something to do with the original article. He just happens to give credibility to a website that has an article written from left field, the following day!

15. Vashier

Vashier VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    Oh cool thanks for taking the time to post those. I hadn't read them yet.

16. Vashier

Vashier VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    I can't tell which way to go on this. On the one hand Howard basically owns all the social media news sites somehow as he never gets any shit on them. BUT Adam Levy couldn't have been fairer in his summation of my letter. He covered all the major points and didn't angle it in Howard's favor. He did write me asking follow up questions on monday which he hasn't done anything with. It makes me wonder if he was fact finding for Howard incase he decides to bring this back up next week. He could script his replies to my points from what I told him.

His pointing out what a fair site RO is could have been a veiled threat as well. He told them he was watching them with that line. Like I said I had already received that email from adam b4 Howard said that, now it hasn't been used. :dontknow:

17. Martina

Martina New Member

Reputations:
    That RadarOnline site is very bizarre. I was typing a comment and was redirected somewhere, and then the comments page kept trying to load.

Anyway, that article mentions Howard's CELEBRITY WIFE - who is that??? Beth? With her one minute of screen time in a film 15 yrs ago?

And WHY do we keep bringing up Howard's ONE movie he did over 15 yrs ago??

This article seems to have been written about 15 yrs ago, all old stuff, old news, with Beth inserted.

So who actually is writing these articles, Beth's camp or Howard's?

18. Vashier

Vashier VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    I couldn't find the comments page at all :jj:

19. R.P. McMurphy

R.P. McMurphy Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    ...at the end of the day howard should realise, and beth should understand this too, that beth is just too damn ode to be a celebrity. we dont care about cunty housewives from any city, we're just glad theyre someone elses problem. get it thru your head beth, go away, the public and apparently your "friends" just dont like you. :dontknow:

20. TaTa Toothy

TaTa Toothy New Member

Reputations:
    If Howard is aware of Radoronline then he is clearly reading it. Oh, to be a fly on the wall as he scans the comment section to read how his legion of fans have rushed to their King's defense. :giggle: This is the most truth that's bitched slapped him in the beak in ages. :yes: