News Company has to pay man/tranny $115,000 for not letting (S)him use womans bathroom

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by chapped, Feb 2, 2016.

1. chapped

chapped Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    [​IMG]

T. PAUL, Minnesota, February 2, 2016 (LifeSiteNews) – A judge has awarded $115,000 to a man whose employer did not let him use the women's bathroom.

Minnesota-based Deluxe Financial Services, the largest check printing company in the U.S., is paying the settlement and apologizing to a Mr. Austin, who now goes by the female name "Britney."

Mr. Austin was hired and employed as a man in the Phoenix offices of Deluxe, but in 2011, he announced to his supervisor that he considered himself a woman and began dressing as a female at work. His supervisor would not let him use the women's community bathroom, and, according to the lawsuit, co-workers "intentionally us[ed] the wrong gender pronouns to refer to" him. Deluxe also refused to change his name to "Britney" on company records, because he had not undergone cosmetic surgery to make himself appear female.

Austin also complained that Deluxe's health insurance for employees did not cover such surgery.

Terms of the settlement included Deluxe writing Mr. Austin a reference letter, paying for transgender care in its health insurance for employees, creating a written policy against transgender "discrimination," conducting training sessions every year for all employees against transgender "discrimination," and annual accountability reports to the federal Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) showing compliance with settlement terms.

The Obama EEOC brought the lawsuit. EEOC attorney David Lopez explained that the Obama administration is committed to "securing the rights of transgender individuals," and "[w]e hope that employers will take notice and begin to take proactive steps to prevent and eliminate discrimination against their transgender workers."

"This is an example of Obama bullying companies into embracing the trans agenda," Peter LaBarbera of Americans for Truth told LifeSiteNews. "Obama has stacked the EEOC."

This is the third lawsuit filed by the Obama EEOC supporting the delusions of gender-confused individuals. Most have been cases where the employer concedes and settles out of court. A Florida eye clinic was forced to pay $150,000 in April 2015 to a man who wants to be called a woman, and another similar Obama EEOC lawsuit is pending against a Detroit funeral home.

"Our concern is that these social issues are not even being discussed in this election cycle," LaBarbera added. "Perhaps these transgender rulings can be reversed when we have an administration with some sanity to it, but we have to talk about these things. Where is the debate on this in the public square?"

"I think they overwhelmed us," LaBarbera said, "and they are trying to do all they can before Obama's term is over."

The words the Obama EEOC uses to describe both the lawsuits and the transgender plaintiffs are significant. The district EEOC director in Phoenix, Rayford O. Irvin, described employers' refusal to allow men in women's community bathrooms as "being forced to face the indignity and danger of using a restroom inconsistent with [Mr. Austin's] gender identity."

Irvin describes natural gender as "subscrib[ing] to sex stereotypes" and states that the concerns of all non-transgender employees are irrelevant. "Employee and customer preferences based on stereotypes [sic] are not a legitimate reason to discriminate."

Joe Bauers and DiamondGoddess like this.
  2. goldtopper

goldtopper Well Known Heterosexual Gold

Reputations:
    I identify as a kangaroo.
    Everyone must now refer to me as Skippy, or I will sue you.

3. chapped

Reputations:
    Hi skippy!

:chair:

Head Censor and goldtopper like this.
  4. Stretch5000

Stretch5000 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Pouch or no pouch?

goldtopper and DiamondGoddess like this.
  5. DiamondGoddess

DiamondGoddess Born Ready for My Close-Up! Gold

Reputations:
    I hate unisex baffrooms!!!

Soooo fukkin grosse.

(And this tranny shit is just ridic!!!)

6. goldtopper

Reputations:

That's kind of personal and I'm sober, so....
    :nono:

7. abouttobefired

abouttobefired Well-Known Member

Reputations:
  8. Avery

Avery Well-Known Member Banned User

Reputations:
    I don't think one of these tranny/bathroom stories ever involved a female to male trans. :bigthink

Head Censor likes this.
  9. Droog

Droog Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    Unless this guy can prove that the peen was chopped off, he should be using the men's room. It's that simple.

10. goldtopper

Reputations:

They just want to use the women's room because they're afraid of getting belted by a man.

11. Nibbler

Nibbler heaven is in your mind Gold

Reputations:
    I was at Smashburger and needed to use the ladies room. Someone was in there and I was waiting and waiting and waiting.
    I couldn't wait any longer because I saw them bring my food to my table, so I used the men's room. It looked just like the ladies room.

12. chapped

Reputations:
    this shit seems to only happen in the USA... fucking if someone tried to pull this shit anywhere else they would get curb stomped....

kind of like the worthless fat fucks on disability... anywhere else they would be be beat to death if they tried collecting money for being fat and lazy

DiamondGoddess and Head Censor like this.
  13. reno

reno VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    I think I'll become a women. But I'm going to be a lesbian though.

DiamondGoddess and Head Censor like this.
  14. chapped

Reputations:
    [​IMG]

Shortwave98, reno and DiamondGoddess like this.
  15. Divorce Chicken

Divorce Chicken white punk on dope VIP

Reputations:
    HR's worst nightmare.

16. propagandhi

propagandhi Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    He was pissed his company doesn't offer insurance for a sex change? Shit I still have to pay for the er under mine

17. Head Censor

Head Censor Turgid Member VIP

Reputations:
    Imagine having to fork over a hundred grand to a bunch of partisan political hacks at the EEOC for having protected the women in your company from some gender confused mental patient.

18. DiamondGoddess

Reputations:
    It's become Opposite World out there!!!

:facepalm:

Head Censor likes this.
  19. Head Censor

Head Censor Turgid Member VIP

Reputations:
    Well, come on. When we're talking about "medically necessary" treatment, how could any ER visit ever hope to compete with having your dick cut off?

20. DiamondGoddess

Reputations:
    Oh Hellz yeah!!!

I am not afraid o de men's room, if need be.

I just hate having to share with them.

Shortwave98 and Nibbler like this.