Congrats to the unknown Dawg's poster who made it through the screening process yesterday

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by ianthepeon, Jul 23, 2014.

1. ianthepeon

ianthepeon Member

Reputations:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

CatParty, reno, Thelma and 2 others like this.
  2. Black Sabbath

Black Sabbath Nothing to prove

Reputations:
  3. PSU Shower Room

PSU Shower Room Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    "women don't like being fingered." :grad:

"blow jobs are demeaning to women." :grad:

:gay: :gayhand: :gay: :gayhand: :gay: :gayhand: :gay: :gayhand: :gay: :gayhand: :gay: :gayhand: :gay: :gayhand: :gay: :gayhand: :gay: :gayhand: :gay: :gayhand: :gay: :gayhand: :gay: :gayhand: :gay: :gayhand: :gay: :gayhand: :gay: :gayhand: :gay: :gayhand: :gay: :gayhand: :gay: :gayhand: :gay: :gayhand: :gay: :gayhand: :gay: :gayhand: :gay: :gayhand: :gay: :gayhand: :gay: :gayhand: :gay: :gayhand: :gay: :gayhand: :gay: :gayhand: :gay: :gayhand: :gay: :gayhand: :gay: :gayhand: :gay: :gayhand: :gay: :gayhand: :gay: :gayhand: :gay: :gayhand: :gay: :gayhand: :gay: :gayhand: :gay: :gayhand: :gay: :gayhand: :gay: :gayhand: :gay: :gayhand: :gay: :gayhand: :gay: :gayhand: :gay: :gayhand:

Bye You! likes this.
  4. DuckDong

DuckDong VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    He never refutes it if you noticed..

CrucifiedAGT and chapped like this.
  5. nearly.normal

nearly.normal Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    All he says is " I dont want to fuck a guy"

"A good bottom is born, you don't just become one."
    -Perez Hilton

6. BeerCanThick

BeerCanThick Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Howard Stern...
    "Some guy called in and left a voicemail saying how gay I was. Who cares? You can call me gay all day. I'm proud to be gay."

The call...
    "Howard, I preface this with 'peace and love, peace and love.' :gayhand:Dude, you're gay and I don't care what you say to try to refute this,
    I speak the truth. No fucking heterosexual man watches Beverly Hills Housewives, The Bachelor, The Bachelorette, or any of the other fucking
    homo-shows you watch. You're fucking gay, bro. Embrace it. Beth is a fucking beard. Embrace the gayness. Worship the cock. Drink the cum."

Howard is interjecting with "So?" and all of that and said, "I'll never get over this fascination men have with watching people hit a ball with a piece of wood."
    I don't like sports, either. I'll watch something on FX or Comedy Central or a movie. Something like Fargo or Tosh.0 or Terminator 2.
    Howard sincerely watches shit that is pitched to women and gays. He watches "The Bachelorette" for a genuine entertainment purpose.

7. BeerCanThick

BeerCanThick Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Is this more jewbabble and semantic fuckery? Just like he "has his own head of hair" (bought and physically owns whatever that hideous "system" is)?
    Okay, you don't want to fuck a guy, Howard. You just want to get banged by one. Is that nearer to the mark? Of course the 60 year old man with a 3 incher
    isn't going to be the "top." Howard, being a slave to a "Brutal Master" is more your speed, huh?

8. Box of Rox

Box of Rox Turgid member VIP

Reputations:
    Great call but he clearly wasn't phased. It seems the wig calls knock him off his game. We need more wig calls

Droog likes this.
  9. GivRodnyachance

GivRodnyachance Overt Racist Banned User

Reputations:
    He imagines he's in a young blonde Swedish boy when he's butt fucking Beff with a condom,

10. deadbeat

deadbeat Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    [​IMG]

Ctanner likes this.
  11. Wesmantooth

Wesmantooth VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    yea basketball so my moose can be seen on the jumbotron what a homo just like stern69

Jayla likes this.
  12. pheelios

pheelios Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    Howard the cuckolded gimps head is clouded by a Ketamin fog these days and he's become a typical diva.

BeerCanThick and Jayla like this.
  13. chapped

chapped Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    He never said he didn't love the cock

14. Jayla

Jayla Ou ai-je l'esprit? Gold

Reputations:
    "The thought of spending hours away from my room seems horrible to me." His "room"? Is that his modge-podging room? Or is he talking about "his" bedroom where he hides from Beef when she OCCASIONALLY visits his apt?

15. Jayla

Reputations:

I disagree. He didn't seem phased when he was making fun of him for liking girly shows, but when it got more serious and he said " Come on, it's 2014, get a fuck buddy or a long term partner." And " Beth is a beard". He cut off the clip. Plus the very fact that he let it be played ( it was a message ) is telling. He tends to do that when he feels ( I'm guessing ) the rumors about a particular topic are getting out of control. He did that with his wig.

By the way, he REALLY beat the "Older women have droopy tits" bit to DEATH. He goes on for an embarrassingly long time. LONG after the "joke" ceased to be funny. Robin and Fred did their best to pretend he was being entertaining and humorous, but you could tell even they were uncomfortable.

"And you laugh all you want, but you're having a good life with houses and an apt and Howard." What? Is he talking to Robin? Beef?

Imus O Sternsky and BeerCanThick like this.
  16. Jayla

Reputations:

But I do agree there needs to be MANY more calls like that one.

17. CrucifiedAGT

CrucifiedAGT He's Around VIP

Reputations:
    Yuck

18. CrucifiedAGT

CrucifiedAGT He's Around VIP

Reputations:
    If I am not watching sports, I would watch what you would watch. Even if I had a stroke and couldnt change the channel, I still wouldn't watch the bachelor.

BeerCanThick likes this.
  19. itsawig

itsawig Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Change comes from within. Wiggy continues to change the outside in hopes of finding happiness. New wife, Plastic surgery, wig, clothes, houses, and through all that his extreme selfishness continues unchecked. 30 years of talking shit about people and then wondering why people would say mean things about him. It seems to defy logic. The people who defend him are making him worse not better. They are feeding his mental illnesses. That is why I believe the most extreme haters on this board are the defenders. Stern68, Mlaw, Brutal master you are the ones who are destroying the king! Tear off his wig of dillusion so that howie might see the TRUTH! Thank you.

PelicanWig and BeerCanThick like this.