Constant stupid goodfellas references getting annoying

Discussion in 'The Artie Lange Show' started by NoddinOff, Apr 7, 2013.

1. NoddinOff

NoddinOff New Member Banned User

Reputations:
    Goodfellas is an awesome fucking movie, probably in my top 5 favorite movies of all time but the movie is 23 fucking years old now and making numerous references to it every single show is ridiculous, get a new fucking movie to talk about for fucks sake. Its not even the fact that that they talk about the movie that bothers me, its the fact that you can tell both artie and bochetti (moreso bocchetti) desperately wish they could be viewed as some type of connected guys and its pathetic. Even the way they talk saying "madon" or however the fuck its spelled and things like "oogatz", I'm willing to bet artie has never fucking heard either of those two words growing up in his household like he acts and never uttered em once until the fucking sopranos came out. And stupid mike making assinine comments that make zero fucking sense, I cant think of an exact quote but something as absurd as "hey artie don't my new shoelaces make me look like joe pesci?" its like an insant:rolleye: shut the fuck up poser, same with artie and his italian. I know he didnt grow up with those words because he was made to look dumb on one show where they were talking about prosciutto and artie like always says it like an idiot and pronounces it "brazoot" and ritchie is like "what?" and artie says it again and then ritchie says "you mean pruh-shoot" and artie says "no brazoot" and then they ask mike and someone else what it is and they confirm artie is saying it wrong and he just says "oh well thats slang that I grew up with". I like artie and mike but the whole mobster idiolizing and poser shit is really pathetic, Im sure most mobsters would of happily traded looking over their shoulder 24/7 for a nice cushy effortless job like artie has yet he Idolizes their lifestyle

2. Ipokesmot

Ipokesmot Well-Known Member Banned User

Reputations:
    [video=youtube;fqqu93r_bNU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fqqu93r_bNU[/video]

3. Nantrax

Nantrax Well-Known Member VIP Gold

Reputations:
    :lol:

4. John

John Member VIP

Reputations:
    The worst is when he says that around where he grew up those movies were seen as comedies.

5. NoddinOff

Reputations:
    ^^^ Oh man thank you, its like he wears it as some type of badge of honor or bravery when he says "viewed it as a comedy" as if if you or me sits down and watch goodfellas and our faces turn ghost white and we cant eat or sleep for weeks we are so traumatized. The movie is SUPPOSED to have humor/black humor throughout so I dont get why he thinks its so crazy to view it as somewhat comedy. Its black humor but its still humor nonetheless, like the scene where they are sitting around late at pesci's moms house eating and he asks to borrow the knife to get the deer "paw" out of the grill of the car and when deneiro corrects him and goes "hoof" haha that shit makes me laugh everytime.

6. ltd86

ltd86 Racist Banned User

Reputations:
    Bocchetti's basically been trapped in a time capsule since 1993 and Artie has to prove how Italian he is because he's like eight other nationalities too. Having said that, Goodfellas is one of the best films ever made.

7. CAPTAIN KIRK

CAPTAIN KIRK New Member

Reputations:
    I'm a few years younger than Artie but grew up not too far from him in NJ. I love Goodfellas & Sopranos just as much as anyone else but believe me they have been mis-pronouncing Italian words here way before those movies/shows came out. It's basically Sicilian slang passed down from generations of poor un-educated Italian immigrants. I have been hearing "Madon" (Madonna), "Gavone" (Cafone), "Mootzadell" (Mozzarella), "Brashoot" (Prociutto), "Gabagool" (Capicolla), yadda yadda since I was a kid. And god help u if u say "tomato sauce" instead of "Sunday gravy" lol

Last edited: Apr 7, 2013
  8. TelegramSam

TelegramSam I love Sam's cock Banned User

Reputations:
    People should just leave Artie alone with this stuff. It's pretty obvious he's blocking out a lot of memories and hiding behind the Italian/Sicilian identity (how could your dad be HALF Native American, meaning you had fully Indian grandparents, and you had no idea until Howard DNA tested you!?). Let him have his brazoot in peace.

9. NoddinOff

Reputations:
    "Im too fat to wipe my own ass, dont I look like joe pesci?"

10. sternski

sternski New Member Banned User

Reputations:
    ...buddy.suck a cock and fucking choke on it.....the world is full of pain and strife and suffering and this is what bugs you...fuck off faggot.get a life.

11. NoddinOff

Reputations:
    You are such a defensive twat over this fucking show. Telling me to suck a cock? Why don't you go gargle arties balls so more you fucking blind following faggot, you will just follow this mediocre bullshit show no matter what dogshit they try to shove down your gullet won't you? You're precious artie can never do one thing that isnt 100% comedy gold he is just that perfect, heh artie was good on stern show and has some halfway entertaining moments once in awhile but his stand up sucks and his show mostly does too, oh and not to mention any joke that isnt "When I was using heroin" or some stupid probably made up story is bought from some other comedian, he cant write anything funny and is only good at being vulgar. Its priceless when a fucking loser slug on an internet message board whos fatass probably never ever leaves this fucking forum for one minute (cuz of course you don't work and have all the time in the world to be on here) tells me to get a life. Heres to hoping you get cancer and die a long drawn out excruciatingly painful death, fucking blindly following anything artie does and excuse any and all flaws because you are a dick riding faggot, pathetic.

12. TelegramSam

TelegramSam I love Sam's cock Banned User

Reputations:
    Damned good fantasy baseballer, though.

13. Ipokesmot

Reputations:
    Damn right. Also it's proof enough that stupid jews run Hollywood when "Dances with Wolves" beat "Goodfellas" for the Oscar.

14. mattzane227

mattzane227 Active Member

Reputations:
    Is everything okay at home? You seem a little on edge.

15. HorseVsPelican

HorseVsPelican Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Dances with Wolves was a holocaust movie?

I'm not seeing your logic here. I know you have blind hatred for Jews but even taking your mental illness into the equation I can't tell what you're point is.

16. Tommy Lasorda

Tommy Lasorda New Member

Reputations:
    You are a jealous cocksucker!

17. sternski

sternski New Member Banned User

Reputations:
    thx....reps.

18. Ipokesmot

Reputations:
    Jews hate Italians, nuff said.