Content or Marbles... WTF was up with the Christina Perri song today?

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by bobartbooey, Sep 10, 2012.

1. bobartbooey

bobartbooey Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    Wiggy invented some lame story about how he saw it on an old special and he "loved it"... the shit song gets played (after "searching by Fred" like it wasn't already queued up :facepalm:)... and it turns out to be very lame...

silence (at this point he obviously is too lazy to listen to the dreck he is pushing on us in advance)... and then he tries to cover by saying, "She is so hawt... I bet tatooed chicks are hot in bed"!

Is this going to be the next ZZ Top like promotion? Some how that album is now an ad/live read that generates marbles! :jj:

Other examples on today's show:

Chuck Zito/"Sons of Anarchy" interview/promotion (along with anything on a Fox/FX channel... recall how Ronnie was going to get a show on "The Speed Channel"?)

IBM Communities software promotion (with Jon Hein chiming in on how it will make THSS more creative/productive)

NBC ads/live reads for "The New Normal"... why is NBC advertising along with the normal/shitty Ashley Madison ads.... how much is wigman/DBA making on this?

Anyone else notice this? Othe examples? :scratch:

2. j shmuck

j shmuck Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    It's probably linked to his agt contract but Howard sure has become the NBC salesmen lately. (as well as nbc affiliates)

I understand the Howard and Rachel Maddow have the same political views but when he started claiming that she was hot I knew something was up.