Cop charged with arresting woman and sending himself nude pics from her cell phone

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by John Smith, May 31, 2014.

1. John Smith

John Smith Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    NYPD cop facing departmental charge, lawsuit for receiving nude pics of female prisoner

Officer Sean Christian, who is assigned to the NYPD's 104th Precinct, is alleged to have received nude pics and videos taken from the phone of Pamela Held after the 29-year-old sales rep was taken to the 104th Precinct station house for questioning following an arrest.

BY ROCCO PARASCANDOLA
    NEWS POLICE BUREAU CHIEF
    Saturday, May 31, 2014, 3:00 AM

[​IMG]
    CHRISTIE M. FARRIELLA FOR NEW YORK DAILY NEWS
    Pamela Held, 29, is suing NYPD cop Sean Christian after the lawman allegedly received nude pictures and videos of Held that were sent from her phone as police questioned her following an arrest last year.

A Queens cop accused of having nude pictures and videos of a female prisoner sent from her cell phone to his is facing a federal lawsuit and administrative charges, the Daily News has learned.
    NYPD Officer Sean Christian was hit earlier this month with departmental raps for misconduct, but he remains on full duty at the 104th Precinct in Ridgewood.
    Pamela Held, a 29-year-old sales rep who filed suit against Christian, told The News her ordeal began when cops pulled her over near the Queens-Brooklyn border in February 2013. She was cited for having an expired vehicle inspection, but the cops found prescription drugs in her car.
    The small stash — four Oxycodone pills, two amphetamines and one Suboxone, which is prescribed for maintenance treatment of opioid dependence — led her to be arrested because she did not have the necessary prescriptions.
    She was taken to the 104th Precinct station house. Before she was booked on a misdemeanor drug possession charge, cops questioned her, asking where she was before she was stopped, Held told The News. She replied that she had been visiting a friend and had text messages to prove it, according to her account. She gave a female cop her iPhone and its security code, she said, but became worried when that officer left the room.
    [​IMG]
    CHRISTIE M. FARRIELLA FOR NEW YORK DAILY NEWS
    Held, shown with her lawyer, Richard J. Soleymanzadeh in his Garden City, L.I., office, has filed suit in federal court.

After she was released and given back her phone, she said, Christian began flirting with her. She said she rebuffed his advances, but soon realized that 20 risqué pictures of her and five videos — which were saved on her phone and meant solely for her boyfriend’s viewing — had been forwarded to another number. She hired a lawyer, Richard Soleymanzadeh, and his investigator later determined that number to be Christian’s.
    Christian, who has 11 years on the force, could not be reached for comment. He previously told The News he never met Held — and didn’t work at the 104th Precinct, a clear whopper.
    After Held’s lawyer’s investigator connected Christian to the number the pictures were sent to, Held filed a complaint with police. She later spoke to Christian by phone for 50 minutes, with Internal Affairs Bureau investigators listening in, police sources said. Christian even called her back when the call dropped, sources said.
    The drug charges against Held, of Deer Park, L.I., were eventually dismissed. Her suit names Christian and three other officers who had access to her phone when she surrendered it.
    [​IMG]
    BRYAN PACE FOR NEW YORK DAILY NEWS
    Held was questioned at the NYPD's 104th Precinct station house in Ridgewood, where Officer Christian is stationed.

Christian will face a departmental trial on the misconduct charges, if he doesn’t work out a plea deal. He could lose a number of vacation days, or face a more stiff reprimand, such as being placed on probation for potential dismissal.
    Asked for his thoughts on the NYPD bringing departmental charges against Christian, Soleymanzadeh said he hopes the city “will ultimately do the right thing here.”
    “Hopefully, other New Yorkers will not be victimized by a few bad apples,” he added.
    rparascandola@nydailynews.com
    http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york...eceiving-nude-pics-prisoner-article-1.1810791

2. chuk

chuk Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Based on the face, I'm gonna have to say guilty. However, I could be swayed by some puffy nipple photos.

3. CaptainFrank

CaptainFrank Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Nice outfit for the press conference... She looks like she is heading to a seaside heights n.j. Bar in 1987.

4. CaptainFrank

CaptainFrank Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Armpit fat.

Slutty junky.

Last edited: May 31, 2014
  5. PI Nate

PI Nate Disenfranchised since 1984... Gold

Reputations:
    He's an idiot, she's a hype...:coffee:

6. Snotty

Snotty My Snothand be strong!!! VIP Gold

Reputations:
    The Meh is strong with that one..............

7. MyLazyHand

MyLazyHand Russia and France Know What to Do

Reputations:
    Dresses slutty. Has drugs on her when arrested. Has naked stuff on her phone "for her boyfriend."

Yeah, she should be proud to have her 15 minutes of fame. What a prize.

8. John Smith

John Smith Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    Not saying it's right :D, but if you're gonna do that why not just go to back to the forwarded messages and hit "delete"?

9. MyLazyHand

MyLazyHand Russia and France Know What to Do

Reputations:
    He's a policeman, not a scientist!

[​IMG]

10. Bye You!

Bye You! The n word guy Gold

Reputations:
    :lol:

Was JUST about to say that

11. Robert Higgins

Robert Higgins Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    I need to see the pictures & video first before I bender my decision.

12. HowieStearn

HowieStearn HateClub

Reputations:
    shes pretty tasty looking milf. Cop's GUILTY. *OC, I will need to review the photos

[​IMG]

13. chuk

chuk Well-Known Member

Reputations:

She's 29. Her appearance would be acceptable if she was 39.

14. LaReineBlanche

LaReineBlanche Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    The fact that this woman was actually arrested for the paltry amount of prescription drugs she had is some bullshit.

15. HowieStearn

HowieStearn HateClub

Reputations:
    her appearance would also be acceptable if she was sitting on my face

[​IMG]

16. Lemmy

Lemmy Douchebag Extraordinaire Gold

Reputations:
  17. cia212

cia212 Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    :omg: 29? That's some mileage for 29...

18. check1

check1 VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    You'd all do the same....

Cop should of stuck to something less inclined to get him fired...murder etc.

19. RonHeinzkaboot

RonHeinzkaboot Adultophile VIP

Reputations:
    exactly!!!!!!!
    I bet he keeps his phone unlocked and doesnt delete his browser history on the family tablet

20. Spazzmatazz

Spazzmatazz Band Member Banned User

Reputations:
    I'm only 30 years older and I'd damn sure look at her nekkid. :c