Entertainment Cop-hating director Quentin Director, boycotted by HIS OWN FATHER!

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by Tim, Oct 31, 2015.

1. Tim

Tim ty dawg for gold! Gold

Reputations:
    Quentin's Tarantino's own father joins police boycott of his new movie, 'The Hateful Eight'

New Jersey State Police Benevolent Association has joined LAPD and NYPD in its boycott of the upcoming Quentin Tarantino film, but now Quentin's own father is joining in.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/life/...join-tarantino-boycott-condemnation/74868182/

"I love my son and have great respect for him as an artist but he is dead wrong in calling police officers, particularly in New York City where I grew up, murderers," said actor Tony Tarantino in a statement released Friday.

"It is not easy criticizing someone you care about," said Patrick Lynch, president of the New York police union, in a statement. "But he so ... has insulted the very people who protect his freedom of speech and who facilitate the making of his films. He owes an apology to law enforcement officers across country and we will continue to encourage the boycotting of his films until he makes such an apology."

Quentin Tarantino * not Director... if a mod can change that :mad:

piledriver123 and IfTheyOnlyKnew like this.
  2. EmperorsNewCaps

EmperorsNewCaps Member

Reputations:
    His father wasn't even present in his life his entire childhood into early adulthood.

Quentin told the story on Stern I believe where his dad didn't even approach him until after Pulp Fiction hit.. he showed up at the L.A. cafe Tarantino was known for writing his screenplays in the corner at, asked if it was okay sit down and Tarantino told him "No," and never saw the dude again.

I'd hardly think you guys would want a scumbag like that on your side but whatever. Political empathy trumps a human's worth I'spose... Maybe Jared Fogle can come out against Blaek Lives Matter and get you all back on his side again. GO QUENTIN'S DADDY!

Sharkey likes this.
  3. Tim

Reputations:
    There's no "sides", Quentin is just a dumbass who called cops murderers when so many average, loving Americans all over the country put on a badge, he's just a complete loser. No 2 sides to it.

4. Rupert Pupkin

Rupert Pupkin That Ass is Attached to Daniela Lopez Gold

Reputations:
    33,000 NYPD officers barley fire their weapons patrolling a city of over 8 million residents plus millions of tourists and commuters that work in the city.

The 2014 NYPD Firearms Discharge Report indicates that weapons were fired a grand total of 79 times. This includes:

• 18 shots at dogs
    • 16 discharges while handling or cleaning a gun.
    • 4 suicides
    Overall, NYPD discharged weapons against people 40 times in one year. That hardly qualifies as a rogue force.

2014 Firearm Discharge Report.

http://www.nyc.gov/html/nypd/downlo...d_annual_firearms_discharge_report_2014V3.pdf

Last edited: Oct 31, 2015
    WHTHS, reno, jake206 and 5 others like this.
  5. Tim

Reputations:
    [​IMG]

IfTheyOnlyKnew likes this.
  6. EmperorsNewCaps

EmperorsNewCaps Member

Reputations:
    Abandoning your son... intellectually taut?

I hear Jared Fogle is for the cops.

7. Tim

Reputations:
    He would be 100% correct

8. EmperorsNewCaps

EmperorsNewCaps Member

Reputations:
    Well, this calls for a thread praising him then. You better get on it.

9. Tim

Reputations:
    I didn't praise him, I just quoted USA Today. He just happens to have made an objectively true statement.

10. PI Nate

PI Nate Disenfranchised since 1984... Gold

Reputations:
    Facts have nothing to do with the narrative.

11. !!!kaboom!!!

!!!kaboom!!! Well-Known Member Banned User

Reputations:
    Great father. He has a kid with talent who gets no educational help and ends up working in a video store. Quintin is totally self made.

As for the cops, Tarrantino went overboard for sure. But why do we care what celebrities think about anything political?

12. TeeDonkey

TeeDonkey Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    Father = great judge of character but shitty sperm.

13. SouthernListen

SouthernListen I don't follow the crowd. Sorry about that. VIP

Reputations:
    [​IMG]

14. SouthernListen

SouthernListen I don't follow the crowd. Sorry about that. VIP

Reputations:
    I think I'm going to be brave and march against old fashioned pants.

IfTheyOnlyKnew likes this.
  15. matt1357

matt1357 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    If you think your going to get this forum to hate cops maybe your lost...worldstarhiphop .com you'll be welcomed with open arms there

jake206 and PI Nate like this.
  16. SternsEgo

SternsEgo Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I never got the quentin hype..django was the only decent movie of his that I liked. He also spits like booey pitches. Years ago one of the reporters on MTV did a story on his dad, quinn didn't like it, confronted him on the red carpet award went to spit and completely missed, I think it just hit his chin. Overrated fuck....if you ever need help don't call the police.

17. Sharkey

Sharkey New Member

Reputations:
    I remember his telling the story of his dead beat dad.

18. Shithead

Shithead Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Quentin Tarantino to apologize for calling cops ‘murderers’
    By Daniel Prendergast and Chris Perez

November 2, 2015 | 3:12pm

Modal Trigger [​IMG]
    Quentin Tarantino attends a protest in Washington Square Park in October. Photo: Getty Images

Quentin Tarantino is going to cave to national pressure from cops — including NYPD Commissioner Bill Bratton — and publicly apologize for calling police officers “murderers” during a heated rally in NYC, a report said Monday.

The “Pulp Fiction” director will be eating crow in an op-ed piece that he will pen for a media outlet that has yet to be determined, according to The Wrap.

Sources tell the website that the director has ultimately chosen to ask for forgiveness due to the mounting pressure he has received from police departments across the country to issue an apology for his comments, which were made in the days following the fatal shooting of NYPD Officer Randolph Holder.

Even his longtime producer, Harvey Weinstein, is said to be furious over his anti-cop sentiment — and sources claim he is “desperate” to smooth things over with the boys in blue before the release of their upcoming movie, “The Hateful Eight.”

Bratton, a vocal critic of Tarantino, made note of the new film during an appearance on “The John Gambling Show” on Monday as he urged the director to atone for his remarks.

“I made my feelings quite clear on it and I think a lot of the national police organizations are getting on board with the idea about attempting to boycott the next film that’s coming out, which oddly enough I just saw the previews for this past weekend,” he said. “It comes out in December, I guess … So we’ll see if an apology happens. But the papers have been having a field day with it, as you know. I think the New York Post has had a major story every day since it occurred last week and deservedly so.”