Cop killers wife says he should have killed more cops

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by psxpirate2k3, Jul 14, 2014.

1. psxpirate2k3

psxpirate2k3 Member Banned User

Reputations:
  2. Pooh bear

Pooh bear Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    Wow... Good for them for showing that footage. I was just watching Eyewitness news in NY and not one mention of this POS!
    Why wouldn't the cops want to get this out?? It shows how shitty these people are.

blindbella and XaltedSmoke like this.
  3. Tinman

Tinman Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    This should be fun, I have to work in Jersey City tomorrow.:scared:

4. landfill

landfill Well-Known Member

Reputations:
  5. NyMarkNy

NyMarkNy VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    Nothing to see here folks. They're people just like everyone else. All your run ins with them that are negative are purely anecdotal with zero statistical evidence spread across the continents to suggest that they behave differently regardless of environment, poverty level, and political structure.

Lola, 1Vegasgirl, landfill and 6 others like this.
  6. chuk

chuk Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I like the streetside memorial. Classy.

landfill likes this.
  7. chuk

chuk Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Comments say he was fired. Can't find confirmation on web though.

8. yaddc

yaddc Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Jason left Jersey City scared.

9. HORSETOOTHED

HORSETOOTHED Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Jeez honey, he'd tried to kill more cops, give the guy a break!

10. yaddc

yaddc Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Tin MAN i was in jersey city sunday liberty state park. jersey city is a shit hole.

11. yaddc

yaddc Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    This dude was waiting 4 the cops 2m pull up when he unloaded 12 shots in2 the cop car.

12. Pooh bear

Pooh bear Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    I just read on The Blaze that the reporter was suspended!! That blows...

ScottBaiosPenis likes this.
  13. GivRodnyachance

GivRodnyachance Overt Racist Banned User

Reputations:
    i would feel safer in afganistan than in a black neighborhood allowing blaecks to run free is completely unacceptable

landfill likes this.
  14. ScottBaiosPenis

ScottBaiosPenis Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    welcome to 1984

god forbid anyone shine a light on the fact that everyone they talked to had the same sentiment about murdering more innocent police...fucking disgusting how long can we keep making up excuses and writing off this type of thing

15. Shithead

Shithead Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Yet, Anthony Cumia is the enemy and needs to be fired....We are soooo fucked.........

16. Nemo

Nemo Beer Can Thick Gold

Reputations:
  17. Nemo

Nemo Beer Can Thick Gold

Reputations:
    Happening now....

http://7online.com/news/police-investigate-early-morning-incident-in-jersey-city/187183/

JERSEY CITY (WABC) --
    Police swarmed an intersection in Jersey City Tuesday morning, and some workers were not being let out of a nearby business.

The activity is focused on a section of Martin Luther King Boulevard, where there was a police emergency services vehicle with a hole on the passenger side door, from either a bullet or something thrown at the vehicle.

An ambulance was seen leaving the scene, and eyewitnesses say someone was shot and taken to a local hospital...............

18. Shithead

Shithead Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    [​IMG]
    Angelique Campbell (top right) expressed harsh words after her husband, Lawrence Campbell (left), murdered Officer Melvin Santiago (not pictured) at a Jersey City Walgreens on Sunday. Photo: Gregory P. Mango (top right); AP (bottom right)
    The widow of the thug who executed a Jersey City cop over the weekend said Monday that her husband should have killed even more officers — as her neighbors set up a sickening memorial to her fame-seeking spouse.

“He should’ve taken more [officers] with him,” Angelique Campbell said of husband Lawrence, who killed rookie Officer Melvin Santiago in an ambush early Sunday, before being killed by police.

Modal Trigger[​IMG]
    Slain Jersey City Officer Melvin Santiago.Photo: Reuters

“Sorry for the officer’s family. That’s, you know, whatever. But, at the end of the day, [Lawrence] got a family, too. All they care about is the officer,” Campbell added in an interview with News 12 New Jersey.

Modal Trigger[​IMG]
    A memorial for gunman Lawrence Campbell stunned and angered many in the community.Photo: Gregory P. Mango

Jersey City Mayor Steve Fulop called Angelique Campbell’s remarks “maniacal and crazy.”

“At first, I was angry, and the more I thought about it, I just feel more sad for her, that she lives her life in that sort of mental state,” he told The Post on Monday.

Campbell made her inflammatory statements at an impromptu local memorial to her husband, who was fatally shot after he killed Santiago, 23, outside a 24-hour Walgreens store.

Lawrence Campbell, 27 — who had been wanted for another murder last week — blew away Santiago after boasting to a witness, “Watch the TV news later, I’m going to be famous,’’ officials said.

Neighbors set up a sidewalk shrine to the fiend, piling empty booze bottles and candles directly under a “no gathering” sign.

The site also featured two T-shirts bearing handwritten messages including, “REAL N—-Z DONT DIE,” “Forever a ‘G’ ” and “SEE U ON THE OTHER SIDE.”

Modal Trigger[​IMG]
    Angelique Campbell later apologized for her words, saying she was “very angry.”Photo: Gregory P. Mango

The display infuriated Santiago’s stepfather, Alex McBride.

“They have T-shirts up for him; they have balloons, like they’re glorying him in the neighborhood,” he railed.

“He was a baby. My baby,” said the stepdad, who raised the slain hero from age 9.

Just recently, he’d asked the young cop if he feared dying on the street. “Well,” the officer replied, “at least if something happened to me, being a cop, at least I go for a good cause.”

“What kind of society do we live in where memorializing a violent murderer is acceptable?” said police-union leaders Officer Carmine Disbrow and Sgt. Robert Kearns in a joint statement,

Campbell later tried to take back some of her words, saying, “I do apologize. I was very angry.”

But she also kept up her criticism of the cops, complaining, “They called an ambulance for the officer — why didn’t they call an ambulance for Lawrence?”

19. yaddc

yaddc Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Love that hat she's wareing.

20. Mr. Potato Head

Mr. Potato Head ~Would Like to Play~ Gold

Reputations:
    Mlaw to stick up for blacks in 3.....

:spit:

1Vegasgirl and Dirty South like this.