News Cop tries to delete video after tazing 17 year old

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by JesusTwinsBiggestFan, Apr 10, 2015.

1. JesusTwinsBiggestFan

JesusTwinsBiggestFan Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    so much traffic on the website (from reddit) it wont even open but i did get the video. Pulled over for a broken tail light, cop says he smells weed, kid was trying to get his mom there because he is a minor and the cop didn't like it. i wonder if this will blow up to be a big deal or not? my opinion is the kid was trying to act a little too cool and should have just got out the car but also the cop is being a dbag

2. UpInSmoke123

UpInSmoke123 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    He created the entire situation by refusing to obey an order that he had absolutely no right to refuse. Acting irrational and defensive isn't a reasonable response to the situation. There's no "I was scared so I acted in an irrational and illegal manner" defense.

I've actually been arrested for "smells like marijuana" and the ensuing bullshit. I've NEVER in my life had what I would call a good interaction with a police officer. But I've never come anywhere close to getting tazed or pepper sprayed or shot. I know that is anecdotal in nature, but I swear to God if I had acted this way during my arrest I would have expected (and gotten) the same treatment. How else was this going to go down? Maybe a little Kum-By-Ah sing-a-long? Wait for mommy? He wasn't getting out on his own, so they got his ass out with ZERO permanent damage. I see absolutely nothing wrong with the way these officers behaved.

Little Jesse Pinkman was BEGGING for what he got.

3. JesusTwinsBiggestFan

JesusTwinsBiggestFan Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    the kid is an idiot BUT some of these cops need to calm down. shit was not that serious to get the pepper spray and tazed but also cops deal with a lot of shit bags on a daily basis. they also tried to delete it so that says something. i can never make up my mind on this type of bullshit

4. Rum Balls

Rum Balls VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    'Is that understood?'

lol

Kids really are ridiculous punks these days.

5. Hank Douglas

Hank Douglas Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I hate these kind of videos. Should have complied but then again they shouldn't be able to tell anyone if they can smoke weed or not. Take whatever side you want it it doesn't change the fact that we have a bunch of idiots running around with far too much authority. Yeah let's pepperspray and then shock the kid, THAT'LL get him out of there. Fucking dunce.

bubba kush likes this.
  6. HS Cult Leader

HS Cult Leader Elite Member Gold

Reputations:
    :umm:

How did the cops try to delete the video? Either they have no idea how to use electronics or never tried to delete it because the clip somehow survived??

I don't know if things have changed since I went to the Sheriffs academy in '88, but since when has a cop been forbidden to investigate or arrest someone under the age of 18?

7. cg256

cg256 Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    Back in my day, the cop would have waited for my mother to get there so she could be the one to beat the shit out of me. But I guess a kid who smells like weed presents a clear and present danger so we gotta tase and pepper spray him so he learns to be a good little sheep.

8. Stew Nod

Stew Nod Hello VIP

Reputations:
    That winger act makes me wanna puke, Jesus just be yourself, ya retard

Droog and UpInSmoke123 like this.
  9. x76

x76 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Deleting video is illegal. The cop would be WRONG to do so. Videotaping police is a good idea. It's like having garlic around vampires.

Cops always smell dope. Then they haul out their trained dog, who responds on silent comment "BARK YUP THERE'S DOPE HERE OFFICER" so the cop gets to rip your car up trying to find that dope... oh gee, Can't find anything.

Lester, Mulletude and cg256 like this.
  10. face palm

face palm Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    old enough to know better
    and where did it show the cop trying to delete the video?

11. Shithead

Shithead Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    That douchebag kid needed a good spraying

12. UpInSmoke123

Reputations:
    The deleting the video charge was made on reddit, and the only source is a website called RevolutionNews. This is all a bunch of bullshit.

13. Guerrilla2014

Guerrilla2014 New Member

Reputations:
    Act like an asshole, get treated like an asshole. /howardrelated Fuck that tool.

kingship, Fatass, GQtaste and 3 others like this.
  14. cg256

Reputations:
    Actually if you bothered to read any of the many news articles about it, you'd read that it was recovered off the phone after it was deleted, but you don't strike me as a person who goes through life burdened by facts or thinking.

15. UpInSmoke123

Reputations:
    You're not being very fair with that accusation. You don't know anything about me at all.

16. cg256

Reputations:
    So you're saying that someone shouldn't say things without looking into or knowing what they're talking about?

bubba kush and EmperorsNewCaps like this.
  17. Thikken Vaney

Thikken Vaney What's everyone looking at?

Reputations:
    "I smell marijuana"

LOL.... Mmmmm K.

Mulletude likes this.
  18. UpInSmoke123

Reputations:
    I could certainly be wrong. I often post things on Dawgshed that I would not submit to an editor at a newspaper as publishable facts. That's kind of what we do here. Why don't you just cite your sources instead of getting catty? Your attitude is nasty. I have zero idea what happened beyond the information available on "Revolution News" and reddit. I'm minimally invested in this stupid video. Why not prove me wrong with information instead of going right to a lame personal attack?

fredrogers likes this.
  19. Lucky Pierre

Lucky Pierre Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    completely misleading title

Op is gay and faggot

20. potroast

potroast Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Probably should have linked that part. The cop deleting the video is a bigger story than the douchebag kid smoking pot.

Lucky Pierre and UpInSmoke123 like this.