Cop Vs Cop

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by MFnAntiChrist, Jul 14, 2014.

1. MFnAntiChrist

MFnAntiChrist Well-Known Member Banned User

Reputations:

The guy in the white shirt you’ve probably figured out if you looked at the entire clip turned out to be somebody important. In fact, it was a City of Miami policeman, and not just any old policeman, but Lieutenant David Ramras, assigned to Internal Affairs.
    Once things calmed down, Jackson went to his police car, removed the camera from the dash and put in in the space between the seats, and then called someone named “Rick,” to whom he explains what had just happened.
    Is always best to get a first hand explanation from people involved in an incident like this - even if it’s subjective.

My sources tell me that Ramras conceded that he had indeed asked Jackson, “what’s that on your face.” Many African-American men have a problem shaving because of “skin bumps” caused by ingrown facial hair, and it’s a recognized medical problem that allows police officers not to shave with a letter from a doctor.
    The really important thing however, was Ramras’ efforts to push his way out of his car. Clearly Ramras has serious anger-management and authority issues, because only a guy with little self-control would do what he did.
    Every couple weeks a video makes the news showing someone, somewhere trying to do the same thing that Ramras did and the result always leads to fights or shootings between the cop and the motorist.
    In this case, Jackson, as he says, was lucky that several fellow officers were passing by and were able to help him subdue, and then identify Ramras.
    But that’s when Jackson’s luck ran out.
    David Ramras, was a Lieutenant assigned to Internal Affairs, and therefore outranked Jackson. By the end of the first video above you begin to see the how a group psychology is beginning to take hold. All the officers are gathered around Ramras at his car, and Jackson has walked out of frame.
    Shortly thereafter I was told, Major Codina, Major Sanchez, at least one lieutenant and several sergeants, including Javier Ortiz, the president of the Fraternal Order of Police showed up at the scene.
    At the end of the “Rick” tape you can hear Jackson say that he’s getting out of his car to take photographs with his cell phone camera because it was clear to him by then that the longer everyone kept gathering and talking only with Ramras, that sooner or later a story would be concocted that made him out to be the bad cop in this incident.
    In fact, as the video tape establishes, other than several short conversation with Javier Ortiz, Officer Jackson sat in his car for well over 30 minutes without any of the senior officers coming over to talk with him.
    Ortiz, when he does come over and talk to Jackson suggests to him that he should write an Arrest Form, called an “A Form,” to cover himself because,” unless they completely drop this, which I doubt they will, you got to do that...okay.”
    To try and protect himself even more, I have been told that Jackson put a call in to the State Attorney’s Office, seeking guidance and approval for an arrest, and in the course of the conversation revealed to them that he had recorded the entire incident on a dash cam.
    Jackson was then ordered to go to IA and give a statement. During the course of that interview, which some believe was the prelude to relieving Jackson from duty, the folks in IA discovered the existence of the dash cam and the video tape.
    Jackson was asked to voluntarily turn over the tape, refused, and was eventually ordered to do so under the claim that it was evidence in a criminal investigation.

2. Lemmy

Lemmy Douchebag Extraordinaire Gold

Reputations:
  3. nserafini

nserafini Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    [​IMG]

XaltedSmoke likes this.
  4. MFnAntiChrist

Reputations:
    Watch the vids, Lemmy.

I'd be interested to hear your take.

5. kinneyjames

kinneyjames Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    "Rick" is likely his union rep. I feel bad for the black cop. Lucky for him the others rolled up quickly.

6. Lemmy

Lemmy Douchebag Extraordinaire Gold

Reputations:
    Well I certainly believe that the "bumps to not shave" thing is overused that's for sure. :fil:

The uniformed officer looked like he behaved fine and I don't think he overreacted to the way the white dude tried to get out of the car. Text book IMO.

IA guy is in the wrong. :fil:

Last edited: Jul 14, 2014
    La Flama Blanca, reno and DarkFriday like this.
  7. MFnAntiChrist

Reputations:
    Exactly what I thought.
    From the way it reads, there was a movement to get the black cop fired until it was revealed that a tape existed.

As for the shaving shit, I have curly hair and shaving can be painful so I totally get it. Hence my beard.

Standing by for CaptStanks input. :coffee:

DarkFriday likes this.
  8. ice cream

ice cream Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    cops showed up pretty quick

DarkFriday likes this.
  9. harlock

harlock ancora imparo Gold

Reputations:
    it's my understanding that you NEVER get out of your car unless they ask you to, and then do it slowly.

reno likes this.
  10. Snotty

Snotty My Snothand be strong!!! VIP Gold

Reputations:
    This is a great....Believe it or not......Because Gere plays an out of control God complex cop........
    [​IMG]

11. skylarbrie

skylarbrie VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    a black man with power, and a license to kill...tenses.

12. ice cream

Reputations:
    more bros than ag

Psyche likes this.
  13. Adolf Martling

Adolf Martling Active Member

Reputations:
    I hate nigs and cops, but the nig cop was in the right.

14. MFnAntiChrist

Reputations:
    They were on patrol and nearby.

15. ice cream

Reputations:
    no wonder cops got their so quick
    just randomly driving by :giggle:

16. MFnAntiChrist

Reputations:
    Did a "nig" stretch out your babe?

PelicanWig and Psyche like this.
  17. Adolf Martling

Adolf Martling Active Member

Reputations:
    No, I'm just a realist.

kingship likes this.
  18. ice cream

Reputations:
    my take on this is speak more professionaly

19. MFnAntiChrist

Reputations:
    Fair enough.
    But just so you know, there are some good "nigs" in the world. A lot, in fact.

20. skylarbrie

skylarbrie VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    When that many cops are in any given vicinity, there is usually an ongoing investigation of something bigger, such as: a drug ring, a missing white child, an armed bank robbery or an active shooter... Something was brewing