Cops Kill An 80-Year-Old Man In His Own Bed Over Drugs That Weren't There

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by chapped, Feb 17, 2014.

1. chapped

chapped Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Deputies approached the house, and what happened next is where things get murky. The deputies said they announced their presence upon entering and were met in the hallway by the 80-year-old man, wielding a gun and stumbling towards them. The deputies later changed the story when the massive bloodstains on Mallory’s mattress indicated to investigators that he’d most likely been in bed at the time of the shooting. Investigators also found that an audio recording of the incident revealed a discrepancy in the deputies’ original narrative:

That discrepancy was the timing of when the instruction to “drop the gun” was given. Upon listening to the recording, the command from shooter Sgt. John Bones appears to have come after he opened fire, fatally shooting Mallory six times.
    Mallory never fired a weapon, and no methamphetamines were found in his home.
    The video above paints a frightening picture of an average citizen with no criminal record who ended up dead in a situation that should not have occurred in the first place. This raid was initiated by a self-proclaimed expert who determined the home was the site of illegal drug manufacturing based on the “strong odor of chemicals” he detected coming from the area.

[video=youtube;RZFlIK-zAO8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RZFlIK-zAO8#t=30[/video]

http://www.ijreview.com/2014/02/115178-police-shoot-kill-80-year-old-man-bed/

Last edited: Feb 17, 2014
  2. Mlaw

Mlaw Quite Contrarian Gold

Reputations:
    I'm sure it will come out that the man had a lengthy criminal record, was on drugs, had asthma or was being mean to the police officers in his sleep. Because clearly the police were justified in shooting an 80 year old man in his bed.

3. datchguy

datchguy New Member Banned User

Reputations:
    I'm sure that salty old man had it coming. Just like the old man at the nursing home in Chicago a couple of years ago.

4. chapped

chapped Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    i say we shoot everyone in their 80s just to be safe...

i also hope that cop got a metal and a trip to disneyland to help him heal from that mean old man

5. Lemmy

Lemmy Douchebag Extraordinaire Gold

Reputations:
  6. AllAboutHim Ed

AllAboutHim Ed #mypurpose VIP

Reputations:
    He was white, so I care about this.

7. datchguy

Reputations:
  8. datchguy