Cosby heckled at Canada show

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by boognishstern, Jan 10, 2015.

1. boognishstern

boognishstern Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Cosby heckled at Canada show
    Hecklers stood up and chanted repeatedly "we believe the women" at Bill Cosby's third and final performance of a Canadian tour Friday night.

Reader Comments
    Read all 0 comments
    Post a comment

HAMILTON, Ontario —
    Hecklers stood up and chanted repeatedly "we believe the women" at Bill Cosby's third and final performance of a Canadian tour Friday night.

The hecklers then marched out of the theater as the 77-year-old comedian asked his audience not to react.

Cosby is facing growing sexual assault allegations from more than 15 women, with some claims dating back decades. He has denied the allegations through his lawyer and has never been charged.

The walk-out during Friday's show came a day after a man at Cosby's performance in London, Ontario, called the comedian "a rapist."

It also took place just minutes after Cosby acknowledged the controversy that has followed him throughout his three-city Canadian tour.

"Whatever happens here tonight if there's some sort of outburst, we just have to remain calm and things will be taken care of. It oughtn't last that long," he said.

"I want to thank all of you here tonight because you stayed with what you believed in."

An announcement at the start of the show warned the audience there might be attempts to disrupt the show and urged ticket holders to remain calm until the matter "is resolved."

Security at the venue was tight -- bags were searched and police officers and private security guards were posted along the aisles of the theatre.

The three shows in Canada were Cosby's first since November when he had a string of performances canceled over the accusations.

smichal likes this.
  2. BenBas

BenBas Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I thought this would be the BIG COSBY STORY on the news the last few days.....I'm SURE Howard will discuss this on Monday.

During his stand up act ...someone discussed having a drink ( a woman in audience) and Cosby made a super STUPID joke saying " YOU better not take a drink around me!!!" :omg: "you know what happens when you drink around me"......:omg: The audience was stunned!!! It's been on all the news shows and "gossip shows" !!! Gloria Allred jumped right on this and so did the protesters!!!

What a dope.

peace & love

3. crazypreacher

crazypreacher Hey yo Gold

Reputations:
    All due respect, you and dawg need a calendar.

idiotbox likes this.
  4. boognishstern

boognishstern Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    this just happened last night "Hecklers stood up and chanted repeatedly "we believe the women" at Bill Cosby's third and final performance of a Canadian tour Friday night."

the "you know what happens when you drink around me" line happened the first show....not that any of this shit matters anyway.

smichal likes this.
  5. rolltide

rolltide Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    Still wondering why anyone would willful pay for a ticket to see someone who's career has been over for more than a decade.

smichal likes this.