Couple Charged After His Daughter Died From Drinking Soda

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by HS Cult Leader, Feb 6, 2014.

1. HS Cult Leader

HS Cult Leader Elite Member Gold

Reputations:
    Couple Charged After His Daughter Died From Drinking Soda

SURGIONSVILLE, Tenn. February 6, 2014 (AP)

[​IMG]

Mary Lavonne Vaughn and Randall Lee Vaughnwere have been accused of murder in the death of the man's 5-year-old daughter.
    Courtesy Hawkins County Sheriff's Office

An East Tennessee couple faces a murder charge, accused of forcing the man's 5-year-old daughter to drink more than 2 liters of grape soda and water, causing her brain to swell and rupture, authorities said.
    According to the Hawkins County Sheriff's Office and the autopsy report, Alexa Linboom was brought in to the emergency room on Jan. 1, 2012, by her father, Randall Vaughn, and his wife, Mary Vaughn.
    The girl was blue and unresponsive with "an abnormal body posture that indicates severe brain damage," according to the autopsy, which was completed in July 2013.
    The Vaughns were arrested on Wednesday and were being held at the Hawkins County Jail on a $500,000 bond each. Officials did not know whether the Vaughns had hired an attorney. Their arraignment was scheduled for Friday morning.
    An investigation revealed the girl had been forced to drink approximately 2.4 liters of water and soda over one to two hours as punishment. The massive intake of fluid caused her brain to swell and herniate.
    According to the autopsy, when she was forced to drink all that liquid, she began vomiting, urinated on herself and asked to take a bath.
    "Outside of the bathtub, she tried to eat oatmeal with assistance then started clenching her hands." She arrived at the hospital about 2 to 3 hours later.
    "Caretakers told hospital staff that during the ride to the hospital, she sat up in the vehicle and played patty cake," according to the autopsy.
    She was transported by air to a regional hospital where she was pronounced brain dead two days later.
    The autopsy states that the girl had moved to Tennessee to live with her father about three months before her death. The move was prompted by allegations of neglect at her previous home.
    A pediatric check-up about three months before her death had shown no significant problems. She was taken to an outpatient clinic about a month before her death for excessive thirst, urination and eating, but nothing was found to be wrong with her.
    According to the autopsy, "Other adults who had regular contact with the child before and after her move to Tennessee describe her as a normal, healthy child and did not notice any unusual eating, drinking habits and that she did not wet her pants at school."
    An obituary for the child said, "Some of the things that brought enjoyment to her life was coloring, playing with her Barbie dolls, her love of animals, but her most joy came when playing with her brothers and sisters."
    Tennessee Department of Children's Services spokesman Rob Johnson confirmed that Alexa had lived in the home with five other children, some of whom were siblings and some of whom were half-siblings. The other children were removed from the house in Feb. 2013 and remain in DCS custody.

2. HorsetoothBeth

HorsetoothBeth Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Why are they still breathing?

3. Bye You!

Bye You! The n word guy Gold

Reputations:
    That's really sad.

4. HorsetoothBeth

HorsetoothBeth Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Scum like this can squirt babies out without any effort.
    But I get to have problems. :bsod:

5. Nemo

Nemo Beer Can Thick Gold

Reputations:
  6. Keyless Chuck

Keyless Chuck Barely a VIP

Reputations:
    Two liters of grape soda? I would have guessed people of color, not white trash, oh well maybe next time.

7. Ashbeard

Ashbeard Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Shove a tube down these scumbags throats and force feed them grape soda until they blow up like agustus gloop and piss themselves as their brains fry. People make me fucking sick.

8. Ashbeard

Ashbeard Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    That fat sack of shit will have a good laugh over this as she fills her diaper with grape soda piss.

9. PelicanWig

PelicanWig Beautiful Soup

Reputations:
    My blood is boiling!!!! This 5 year old completely innocent girl after vomiting and urinating herself asked for a bath. I am sad and physically ill. Please tell me Tennessee has the death penalty and if it could be applied to this crime. She asked those 2 vile pieces of scum for a bath because she soiled herself and didn't feel right.

10. somedude61

somedude61 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Those parents should definitely sue the soda manufacturer. Gotta cover court costs. I am thinking that couple actually won a Darwin award.

11. SlinkyNeckStern

SlinkyNeckStern High Pitch Mike Lookalike

Reputations:

12. Lou Skunt

Lou Skunt ____________________ Banned User

Reputations:
    [​IMG]

13. N Copter

N Copter Shot Dead Banned User

Reputations:

14. Jon Mendelsohn

Jon Mendelsohn New Member Banned User

Reputations:
    A friend of mine didn't like peas as a kid, didn't want to eat them. His parents made him eat the peas anyway, so one time he puked the peas up all over his plate. Well, you guessed it: they made him eat the peas AND the vomit as "punishment."

The guy died of a heroin OD when he was 32. Parents rule!

15. Pooh bear

Pooh bear Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    That poor little girl! Redneck pieces of shit!!

16. Chimney Portions

Chimney Portions I drink cum Banned User

Reputations:
    [​IMG]

Sorry, that was terrible. I just don't even understand how, not one, but two fucking adults can even think about that shit, let alone go through with it. I know prison ain't like the movies, but I really do hope a child killer/torturer in an instant target for inmates and the guards alike.

17. SouthernListen

SouthernListen I don't follow the crowd. Sorry about that. VIP

Reputations:
    You have to get a license to cut hair here. But anyone can be a "parent".

18. Mlaw

Mlaw Quite Contrarian Gold

Reputations:
    Children should be implanted with birth control at birth, to have it removed as an adult, they should have to pass a parenting test, pysch test and financial fitness profile. I hate people

19. StRyDeRxX

StRyDeRxX Bling Bling Gold

Reputations:
    Poor little girl never had a chance...

[​IMG]

20. Chimney Portions

Chimney Portions I drink cum Banned User

Reputations:
    Some see her as a villain, but Barbara Harris is my hero.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/07/29/addicts-birth-control_n_3672627.html

[video=youtube;nMz8GHtPYJ8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nMz8GHtPYJ8[/video]