News Courtside Blonde Put in Traction

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by nearly.normal, Dec 18, 2015.

1. nearly.normal

nearly.normal Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    sorry I got your hopes up

Video:
    http://www.nba.com/video/channels/t...jured-fan.nba/?cid=nbacomsocial_fb_sf17385715

[​IMG]

Jason Day’s Wife Stretchered Out of Cavaliers Game After Collision With LeBron James
    Posted by: Missopen in Sports December 18, 2015 0 2,878 Views

LeBron James collided with Jason Day’s wife, Ellie, while chasing a loose ball during Thursday’s game. The game was halted while she was treated by medical personnel before being stretchered out of the arena.

LeBron James tumbled into the wife of star PGA Tour golferJason Day while chasing a loose ball Thursday night, causing her to be taken from the floor by stretcher and to a local hospital.

James, who is listed at 6-foot-8 and 250 pounds, crashed into Ellie Day, knocking her chair over and landing on her as he fell out of bounds with 5:00 left in the fourth quarter of the Cleveland Cavaliers’ 104-100 win over the Oklahoma City Thunder. Play was halted with 3:07 left after Cleveland called a timeout, and James returned to the scene to check on Day.

Day was said to be OK but was taken to a hospital for treatment. She was released early Friday morning, a spokeswoman said.

Day was down for several minutes while she received medical attention, which included having a brace placed around her neck and head.

James said that when he checked on her she had squeezed his hand. He was told she was “doing great.”

Day was alert and talking as her husband accompanied her to an ambulance before she was transported to MetroHealth Medical Center.

“It wasn’t anything out of the usual besides the injury,” James said. “But to me, obviously her health is very important, and hopefully she’s doing well. The guys told us she’s doing great now. So, but you know, I was going for a loose ball. Just trying to keep the possession going, and I hate that that was the end result of it.”

Ellie Day gave birth to the couple’s second child last month.

The Days were sitting in a section of seats at Quickens Loans Arena in the first row next to the Thunder bench. Known as the “Nicholson seats,” after the position Jack Nicholson often sits in at Los Angeles Lakers games, the seats are several feet below the playing surface. James fell down onto Day, who was seated next to her husband, and knocked over her seat and landed on her.

James hit his head as he fell into the aisle behind the row of seats.

He tweeted well wishes an hour after the game.

https://twitter.com/KingJames?ref_src=twsrc^tfw

Jason Day, 28, who won the PGA Championship in August, has attended several Cavs games recently and had taken part in a promotion during a timeout shortly before the incident. As fans cheered, the Australian chipped foam basketballs into the crowd.

The Days have a home in Westerville, Ohio, outside of Columbus.

The incident didn’t sway James’ feelings on the proximity of the seats.

“I think it’s a great experience for our fans,” James said. “I mean, that doesn’t happen much. It’s unfortunate it happened tonight, but that doesn’t happen much. Our fans are why our game is so great. Sitting courtside, it’s all part of the game. It’s pretty cool. If I was a fan, which I am a fan of the game, but, I would love to sit courtside and watch games.”

Cavs coach David Blatt said he was unaware of the severity of the incident. He said he has long been nervous about the safety of fans sitting so close to the action.

“Honestly, the only thing I saw was LeBron diving for the ball to save the ball,” Blatt said. “I kind of got blocked and just saw a sea of bodies. We all hope that she’s OK. It’s always concerned me, the sideline seats. Always concerned me, because things like that, when you’re talking about players of this speed and physicality and effort level, it’s not a simple thing.

“The powers that be are the ones that really need to decide how to deal with that. He made an honest attempt at the basketball, that’s all, obviously. We all hope she’s OK.”

James has had dozens of run-ins and close calls with fans sitting courtside in his career. In May during the conference finals in Atlanta, he stopped himself from running into a pregnant woman courtside. He also dodged a pregnant woman in another incident several years ago.

The league recently has taken steps to improve safety, including cutting the number of photographers allowed to sit along the baselines to reduce the risk of contact with players.

Other leagues have had to address fan safety following incidents. Major League Baseball this month recommended extra protective netting for seats near the field after a summer of fans being hurt by foul balls and flying bats.

In 2002, a young fan died two days after being hit by a deflected puck at a Columbus Blue Jackets game. Brittanie Cecil was killed two days before her 14th birthday, a tragedy that led to the installation of more protective netting at NHL arenas.

2. !!!kaboom!!!

!!!kaboom!!! Well-Known Member Banned User

Reputations:
    Would still hit.

3. Rescued Owl

Rescued Owl VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    Perfect set up for Captain Sack to give her a chocolate bandit mask.

reno likes this.
  4. nearly.normal

Reputations:
    ehh.. now I see the other post.. think I was gathering content when it popped up....

[​IMG]

5. EndOfLine

EndOfLine PLATINUM SPONSOR VIP

Reputations:
  6. Onehourphoto

Onehourphoto Maverick Gold

Reputations:
    Nice breasts

Shortwave98 likes this.
  7. x76

x76 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Shoulda been Beff.

John and reno like this.
  8. Austinchota

Austinchota Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    [​IMG]

Shortwave98 likes this.
  9. JustLurking

JustLurking Enforcer and Sergeant at Arms Gold

Reputations:
    I think it's safer to put the straps around the highest point of the chest.

10. IfTheyOnlyKnew

IfTheyOnlyKnew VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
  11. TheHighHat

TheHighHat Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    why is she holding up half the trophy? was it a mixed doubles golf match, or is this supposed to be post-divorce prophetic?

12. nearly.normal

Reputations:
    nice tits

13. Winston Leg-Thigh

Winston Leg-Thigh Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Traction?

[​IMG]

14. yaddc

yaddc Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Streacher + Witness=$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

reno likes this.
  15. Shortwave98

Shortwave98 A-Number 1 Banned User

Reputations:
    Too late. Someone else already did.

reno likes this.
  16. chapped

chapped Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Did LeBron trip and rape her?

17. Sea Slob

Sea Slob Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Jason Day with a heroic attempt to save his own life and letting his wife take the bullet:

[​IMG]

Shortwave98 likes this.
  18. Sea Slob

Sea Slob Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    [​IMG]

Shortwave98 and babybear like this.
  19. Austinchota

Austinchota Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    [​IMG]

20. Artie Laugh