Covino & Rich--Third best show on SiriusXM

Discussion in 'Other Shows' started by ZeroZed, Mar 1, 2012.

1. ZeroZed

ZeroZed New Member

Reputations:
    I put Jay Thomas and O&A ahead of these guys, but they're really good. Their target demographic is under 35, but I still find it very entertaining. They come on StarsToo from around noon EST to 3 p.m. (right before Jay comes on). If you haven't heard them check them out. They're a hell of a lot better than Jason Ellis and his crew.

2. TriumphVodka

TriumphVodka New Member

Reputations:
    I'd rather listen to whatever with jennifer the hutt and oooh cunty instead.

3. Gretsch Man

Gretsch Man Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Covino and Rich fucking suck. I wouldn't say they Abe Kanan suck, but they still suck.

4. ZeroZed

ZeroZed New Member

Reputations:
    To each their own. I respectfully disagree. They're definitely skilled broadcasters, have sharp producers, and come to each show prepared...unlike any show on H100 or H101 (or Jason Ellis).

5. Scott

Scott Masshole Staff Member

Reputations:
    I used to listen to them before Howard was on Sirius, especially in the void between FM and Satellite for a few months. They were pretty lame and their show seemed a bit too structured so they never got very deep into a topic. I forgot about them until right now. They were on the Maxim channel. I don't even think that exists anymore.