Crazy Toledo cop treats white family worse than blacks..

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by HubArkishh, Sep 19, 2013.

1. HubArkishh

HubArkishh Active Member

Reputations:
    A man allegedly asked a police officer to move his vehicle, because he was blocking the man’s driveway. The officer was writing a license plate citation for someone else. The officer’s car is marked Washington Township.

You can then see from pictures and video that the man, his wife, and fourteen year old son and manhandled, forced to lay in the street, and repeatedly threatened with violence.

The officer is also seen snatching a phone from a witness and throwing it. The man was talking to Toledo police. The officer orders the man not to talk to Toledo police about the incident.

The officer then screams at witnesses, who are standing far away, to leave the area.

Neighbors mass and express horror and call Toledo police.

The scene is reminiscent of totalitarian police states where it is illegal to question the actions of a police officer.

From Police State USA…

A bizarre scene was recorded in Toledo involving an officer aiming his Taser at an entire family, including a boy, as they were forced to lay in the middle of the street. According to witnesses, the aggressive encounter originated when a man questioned the way an officer was handling a license plate citation for his neighbor. The man who spoke up, and his entire family, were ripped from their vehicle and threatened with a taser.

Aaron Tatkowski told Toledo News Now that he returned home on Sunday to find his daughter-in-law, Cassandra Meyers, pulled over in a traffic stop on their street by a Washington Township Police officer. Tatkowski witnessed the officer speaking to her in a way that upset him, so he questioned the officer.

“He hollered for me to get back in my truck, so I got back in my truck,” Tatkowski told reporters. “Next thing you know, I’m yanked out of the truck and it made my girlfriend say a few things. He yanked her out of the truck.”

Tatkowski, his girlfriend, and his 14-year-old son were all ripped from the vehicle and made to lay down in the street. Tatkowski began to fear for the safety of his family and called out to a witness to begin recording.

[video=youtube_share;v__icFT634s]http://youtu.be/v__icFT634s[/video]

Last edited: Sep 19, 2013
  2. Scooter

Scooter Active Member

Reputations:
    When is someone gonna do something about these out of control fucking pigs. Look at this fat fuck

3. HubArkishh

HubArkishh Active Member

Reputations:
    Now he's on paid leave....:facepalm:

4. Turtle Man

Turtle Man Hello Darling Gold

Reputations:
    holy toledo...what in sam hell is that fat porker doing
    smh

5. ohmicah

ohmicah Real Gad About Town

Reputations:
    [video=youtube;ewrTdjXrNI4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ewrTdjXrNI4&feature=player_embedded#t=0[/video]

Ummm.... I think this black man getting run over was treated worse then the vocal white couple.
    The family has hired Trayvon Martin's family lawyer to represent them for the impending cash grab.

6. Famous

Famous Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Lord knows that if this was a black family, many on this board would be saying "there is probably more to the story..."

7. HubArkishh

HubArkishh Active Member

Reputations:
    Ummmm obviously there are worse cases captain literal.

8. skylarbrie

skylarbrie VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    trailer trash

9. Metalheavy19

Metalheavy19 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    woah, what a shock a corrupt cop who'd a thought? The only good cop is a filmed cop otherwise the only good cop is a D--- cop.

10. harlock

harlock ancora imparo Gold

Reputations:
    i've noticed the ones that have to wear the cameras tend to act much more professional :)

11. yippeekyaa

yippeekyaa Moved forward. VIP

Reputations:
    So a 40 year old guy and his 21 year old girlfriend and his 14 year old son get out of his jacked up four wheel drive four door Chevy and threatens and harasses the cop writing his daughter a ticket? Of course this happened in a trailer park and the guy filming it failed to edit his phone number from the video. Note that this didn't happen in the south.

Everyone involved overreacted.

12. Brokenbad

Brokenbad Well-Known Member

Reputations: