Creepy blackout on discussing Robin continues...

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by HooHoo, Jul 16, 2013.

1. HooHoo

HooHoo Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Anyone notice how the show was off for 22 days and the only thing Robin had to say about the time away was she "saw a movie". Allegedly.

Obviously most people here dont care what she actually does in her personal life, but the conscious effort Howard "I've always been honest with my audience" makes not to discuss or ask her about anything is paying dividends comedically the longer it goes on, which is now something like 18 months.

Someone needs to buy Jim McClure a beer or sixteen and get him talking. I have a feeling the boy's seen things over at her place that most humans wouldn't believe. Something right out of science fiction.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 17, 2013
  2. hoodwink

hoodwink Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    She also said something about hating the paparazzi and how they take pics of her....question is, WHEN THE FUCK WAS THE LAST ONE TAKEN?!!!

3. somedude61

somedude61 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    And this lends much more credence to the house arrest theory.

4. DanMullins

DanMullins New Member Banned User

Reputations:
    Fixed for people at work or around kids.

5. Bentknee

Bentknee Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    And she also said that she was out on her boat watching fireworks two different nights. If she can go boating why can't she drag her ass into work. I still think that it's a contract thing, not a health thing. I think her last contract paid her less money so the only way she would continue was if she could phone it in. Howard doesn't want it brought up because he would look like an even bigger ass spending 52 million on his third house when there wasn't money to pay her.

6. HooHoo

HooHoo Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Well she's definitely stuck in her house, not sure its necessarily court ordered - my understanding is most house arrest programs allow employed offenders to continue to work, and only confine them during non-working hours.

Anyway I guess it makes sense that you dont ask somebody homebound "what's new" since it wouldn't be a whole lot. Seems like all she does is sits around and watches movies - many from her childhood - in between breaks to empty the colostomy.

Regardless, its 18 months into this thing, surely any actual post-surgical fallout would've been wrapped up by now.

Last edited: Jul 17, 2013
  7. Judy Garland

Judy Garland New Member Banned User

Reputations:
    The annoying bitch is sick as a dog and her lack of a good old burger and french fries diet has left her weak and unable to fight off a mild cold that started two years ago.

8. AcquiringSignal

AcquiringSignal Girthy VIP

Reputations:
    Movies, boat trips, and she said she will be going to Wig's house soon. Clearly on her deathbed.

9. cia212

cia212 Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    I wonder how much the staff knows.

10. SillyOldMan

SillyOldMan Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Gossip travels quickly. But I wouldn't be surprised if the only official word they received about Robin was that she will be doing the show from her home and that it shouldn't be discussed on the air.

11. ilovebacon

ilovebacon Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    Before the vacation, she was talking about how 'hot' Robin Thicke is. On Monday, after Howard said Thicke would be on the show soon, she was all, " ugh, he's Alan Thicke's son." She was trying to make herself feel better by putting him down since she can't be there to see him in studio. It was very weird... :dontknow:

12. 1Vegasgirl

1Vegasgirl Well-Known Member VIP Gold

Reputations:
    It is surprising that she has not been seen in public in about a year and a half. Enquiring minds want to know.:)

13. Ruffypup

Ruffypup Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Like me. :clap:

14. crazypreacher

crazypreacher Hey yo

Reputations:
    "Shade is a human concept."
    *brrrrraaaaap*
    *meeeeow*

15. Roland Schwinn

Roland Schwinn *Likes reported as of October 14, 2016 Gold

Reputations:
    No offense but i think this is the dumbest of all theories. If she was sentanced to house house arrest, or involved in any court case at all wouldn't it be public record? I have trouble beleiving the super slueths here at dawgs wouldn't have have found that report by now.

Personally i think Robin had some sort of loop hole in her contract where she could work from home if she wanted to and she is exercising that right. However the fact that her book has never come out makes me lean toward the sickness theory. But her surgery was like 2 years ago now, it doesnt take that long to recover from anything!

:dontknow:

16. Dump Button

Dump Button Former Mall Security Guard

Reputations:
    This theory is getting legs in the dump button household. She is never coming back.

17. StRyDeRxX

StRyDeRxX Bling Bling Gold

Reputations:
    WGAS! Robin is irrelevant. If she was anyone of importance magazines and newspapers would have pictures of her all over the place. She's a nobody at this point. The only people that show the least bit of interest are the dwindling groups of fans that The Howard Stern show has left.

18. DearLawd

DearLawd Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    My theory is that she did in fact have bladder cancer and most likely had her bladder removed. Unfortunately I had relatives that had this done. Following the surgery, she probably had further treatments.

The average Joe would financially have to return to work with the bag. Robin is lucky enough to have both the money and the type of Contract that allows her to work at home. I don't believe she has any plan to ever return to the studio.

I'm FULLY convinced she is on some sort of narcotic painkiller still. Hard to explain in writing, but after surgery, my fam can tell immediately if I had to take a pain pill....something in my voice....that I hear in Robin's. Also, pain killers don't relax me, they act like speed....and sometimes Robin sounds like she's had a good dose of speed.

19. Art

Art Grandiloquent Bloviator VIP

Reputations:
    Sadly, far too many cancer patients spend the rest of their lives attempting to recover from their surgeries :(

20. Bethstampon

Bethstampon Well-Known Member Banned User

Reputations:
    I can honestly say that after Blartie left and Wigard refused to backfill with a witty comic in the studio, she alone drove me to stop listening. She felt the need to "step up" and her shouting, interrupting inane yammering increased by 50-65% percent over the air and I found myself experiencing roadrage and glaring at strangers thinking "shut up you fat cunt"...so I quit for my health.