Crowning Moments Of Glory For Shitty Staffers: Even Blind Cats Catch Mice Occasionally

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by BeerCanThick, Jul 28, 2014.

1. BeerCanThick

BeerCanThick Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    So, what are moments where you don't particularly respect the person but they did something that was fucking awesome and whenever the person on THSS gets criticized, you think about it and cut the member some slack?

1. Benjy vs. Gary, Benjy stands up to Howard Stern and quick rejoinder demolishes Gary.
    Okay, there was that controversy whether Elisa was a writer or not or if she could go to the Birthday Party.
    Benjy kept insisting on it, going against both Howard Stern and Gary on air. He said "You wanna dump it? Dump it then!" to Howard Stern. Gary said he would "pull" Benjy from The Wrap Up Show...To which Benjy immediately said, "You're gonna pull me! PULL MY COCK!"

2. Robin Calls Out This Season of AGT for having shit talent...
    Long known as a 3 decades long Yes Woman for Howard Stern, Robin found he backbone on this season of AGT.
    She mocked Stern for being in a silly and dated Men in Black style commercial and taking a Marianne call where he pretended to not know when the season premiere was. Robin then called the talent out this season for being mediocre.
    Robin, after hearing the talent was "insanely great" from Stern and "off the chart" said...
    "I am waiting to see this. I have attended two shows and I am waiting to be blown away."
    "I saw a bad session." "I don't know how I keep hitting the clunkers." "I said, 'Wow' as in, 'What was that' not as in I was impressed." "I am waiting to see the good acts." "You must be talking about a different season." "There was one magic act that was decent." "I haven't seen the talent yet." "You had to reject SOME OF THE PEOPLE, haven't you?"

HooHoo likes this.
  2. HooHoo

HooHoo Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    "By the way Robin could you help me out here. Do you like me or do you hate me."

The moment anyone steps outside the lines of the Yes-man Bubble and has their own opinion, immediately he's threatened by it and they must "be against him". She must have received an epic talking-to from Buckwald because ever since that day, everything from her about AGT is "AMAAAAAZING".

And you forgot the best part: the cocksucker had her comment deleted from the replay.

[​IMG]

tHISisKiSSeL, kingship, Xent and 3 others like this.
  3. YokoOhNo

YokoOhNo Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    i love sal so this might not fit in the parameter of the survey. but he's the funniest guy on the show since jackie and he would DESTROY hoard if he ever won the lottery and had fuck you money.
    [​IMG]

4. YokoOhNo

YokoOhNo Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    [​IMG]

BeerCanThick likes this.
  5. groundhogbros

groundhogbros Active Member

Reputations:
    Scott The Engineer when he secretly kept a copy of Stuttering John's Tonight Show audition tape. . . "Pa Pa Pamer-ler Handersan and Na Na Nagger-less Cage!"

BeerCanThick and tHISisKiSSeL like this.
  6. reno

reno VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    Back in the day, Jackie would call out the Robin Bullshit. Robin hated Jackie.

BeerCanThick likes this.
  7. ShutupMoron

ShutupMoron Unknown Member VIP

Reputations:
    One of the few amusing things Benjy has said in the last 16 years.

BeerCanThick likes this.