Cruelty an art

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by kggtty, Oct 5, 2015.

1. kggtty

kggtty Well-Known Member Banned User

Reputations:
    The stern show has been known for some harsh fucked up moments

With the treatment of guests and on-air staff

Today at work I was re-listening to the whole 'Artie addiction saga' and everytime I hear the 'Why Can't We Be Friends' song parody sung by Sal I always cringe at how fucked up and cruel it was

maybe because I am a recovering addict and I am a little bias but that song is so wrong

I just wanted to start a thread to ask everybodies opinion on what the most cruel moment they've heard on the stern show would be for them

:cool:

SillyOldMan likes this.
  2. floplop

floplop Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    And who is cackeling the loudest? Misrable piece of shit robin!

Mike Huntslooce likes this.
  3. BooScaredU

BooScaredU Active Member

Reputations:
    When Robin started the "Bro" fight between Artie and Howard out of NOTHING ...that was Robin at her shittiest. I don't even recall her apologizing to Artie for that bullshit? But the one day that makes me cringe the most is the one where Howard and Robin went at Artie with the "Are you insane, do you think you're insane?". That was just pure evil mind manipulation...Howard practicing the psycho-babble his psychiatrist uses on him back onto Artie... And you know that shit got to Artie and made him ponder for years to come if he was truly insane and if everyone around him thought he was insane..It would be like someone asking "Are you fat? Do you think you're fat?" It's gonna make you believe: You're fucking fat and everyone knows it!

4. Lster

Lster Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    First off let me say I've always been an Artie fan and I take his side virtually 99% of the time, but come on this was the Stern Show and they goofed on everyone's blunders. Artie and Howard goofed on Sal big when Sal talked about how his marriage nearly fell apart over the "emotional friend." That was the nature of the show and if Artie truly had any real misgivings about jokes about his drug use then he should have told Howard and/or Gary that he'd like that to be off the table and secondly no longer joke about being a Heroin addict.

The one time Sal really crossed the line IMO was that godawful "Rock-a-bye Baby" parody with High-Pitch Mike singing. He should have known to make a dig about Artie's dad is below the fucking belt no matter what your line of work is.

Honestly speaking I'm amazed at Robin taking the Ham Hands Bill and all the father molestation jokes like a champ, so say what you will about her but she took her share of nasty hits.

5. ScottBaiosPenis

ScottBaiosPenis Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I lold at the verse part

keep coming back

6. ScottBaiosPenis

Reputations:
    that Mike song was so funny the Artie was brutal to him kinda for no good reason Artie likes to act all butthurt when ppl make fun of his dad but he really just uses it an excuse to get high, he's a bigger pos than everyone except the obese gorilla and the wigged Pelican

Caffeinated likes this.
  7. BooScaredU

BooScaredU Active Member

Reputations:
    You're kidding right? Artie was best thing to ever happen to that show...And High pitch Mike was the BIGGEST PIECE OF SHIT that ever walked into that studio...He totally used Artie's insecurities and pushing points for air time that he really shouldn't have had!

I don't think they've ever had an uglier (inside and out) person on the On Demand camera..He's like if Howard and Ralph had a baby and that baby was thrown into that morphing machine in the movie "The Fly"

8. ScottBaiosPenis

Reputations:
    yeah mike is a piece of crap but ur looking back at artie with rose color glasses. he was only really good for a few of the sirius years, when he was good he was great but his junkie bullshit was unbearable makes me surprised how easy ppl forgot the million "get rid of artie" threads before he was fired, ppl calling him "anchor lange" etc...

artie has no insecurities all his bullshit especiallyabout his dad is just used to manipulate ppl he would prob piss on his dads grave for a brick of smack

also none of this changes the fact that song was funny as hell.