WTF Cute girl and the story of the lost tampon

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by Shithead, Mar 18, 2016.

1. Shithead

Shithead Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Woman, 22, recounts the horror of having her tampon removed by an ER doctor after it was pushed right up to her cervix during a 'vigorous' hook-up

One woman is recounting the panic she felt when she felt after fooling around with a cute guy and realizing afterward that she could no longer find the tampon inside of her.
    In an essay for Elite Daily, Alexia LaFata, 22, wrote that she was attending college in Boston when, one night, she hooked up with a classmate who she was really into.
    Though she was on her period, she wasn't about to let a little menstrual issue get in the way of having fun with her crush — even though it ended up sending her to the hospital, where a doctor had to dig around inside her to pull out her lost tampon.
    [​IMG]
    +4
    Ouch! Alexia LaFata, 22, was fooling around with a crush while she had her period — and his fingers pushed the tampon far up inside of her
    [​IMG]
    Oops: When she couldn't find the tampon, she started to worry less that she would develop Toxic Shock Syndrome, and more that it had slipped out in her crush's bed
    The drama started to unfold the morning after her ill-fated hook-up. The night before, Alexia had put in a tampon at around 9 p.m. before heading to her crush's place, where the two got a bit hot and heavy but didn't have sex.
    In her own bathroom the next morning, she was attempting to pull out her tampon when she realized that she couldn't find it. At first, she wasn't too worried, and just adjusted her position and dug around further.
    'I’ve accidentally left tampons in for a long time before. Hell, I’ve even hooked up with guys with a tampon in before.
    'This was just another day in the life of a girl who likes boys and also gets a period,' she said. 'But then I didn’t feel a string.'
    She called for her roommate Chantal, a pre-med student she hoped would have some professional insight. Chantal urged her to keep trying, leaving Alexia in tears as she 'poked and jabbed around' for ten minutes. She even tried doing so with a handheld mirror.
    Then, her roommate asked if she was absolutely sure the tampon was still in there — which suddenly made Alexia have some doubts.
    For a few moments, she was less worried that the tampon was lodged somewhere high up inside of her, and more panicked that it had slipped out and was now hidden somewhere in the sheets of her crush's bed.

[​IMG]
    +4
    Panicky moment: Her roommate, a pre-med student, ended up going with her to the hospital
    She didn't feel like she could text him and ask, since the romance was still new and exciting — and requesting that he rummage for a used tampon in his bed wouldn't exactly be a turn-on.
    Instead, she screwed up her nerve and decided to go to the hospital.
    Waiting for the doctor, Alexia started worrying again about the tampon that might still be inside her, and the possibility that she could develop Toxic Shock Syndrome.
    'Every woman has been afraid of TSS since she first learned what a period was. But if he didn’t find a tampon inside of me, that meant it was definitely, no doubt, in my crush’s bed,' she explained.
    To her, fear of the second scenario was much worse — and, half-jokingly, she reasoned that she 'rather have TSS' than have have her crush 'never, ever want to see me again' after discovering the bloody mess in his sheets.
    Finally, the male doctor, whom Alexia estimated to be in his mid-30s, walked into the exam room and asked her why she was there.
    'I started rambling, in one giant, self-conscious breath: "Well, I put in a tampon last night at, like, 9 pm? And then I hooked up with this guy, and I guess he was going really hard with his fingers, so now I think he shoved it really far up in my vagina because I tried to get it out but I can’t. I can’t even see it. So it could REALLY be in there."'
    [​IMG]
    +4
    Thanks for the help! After removing the tampon, the doctor told her that she never would have gotten it out on her own
    [​IMG]
    +4
    What a pain! The hospital visit ended up costing $900, which she said totally wasn't worth it (file photo used)
    Ever the professional, the doctor simply told her to take her pants off. Once she was dressed in a paper gown, she pulled herself up onto the table, spread her legs, and waited for the MD to get to work.
    He started pushing her inner thighs apart, looking inside of her for the lost sanitary product. After a few minutes, he stuck his gloved hands inside of her, pulled, and took out the offending 'mummified tampon'.
    'It looked exactly like I pictured: a dead rabbit’s foot,' Alexia wrote. She asked him how high up inside of her it had been.
    'Oh, you were never going to get that yourself,' he said. 'It was all the way at your cervix, and the string was pretty tightly wrapped around the cotton. You must have been going at it really vigorously.'
    After advising her to watch out for symptoms of TSS, he let her go. It wasn't until a week later when she received the bill that she learned that the whole ordeal has cost her $900 — a price she said certainly wasn't worth it, especially since she didn't even orgasm during the hook-up.
    In fact, all her worrying that the tampon would be what ended her fledgling romance was unfounded — because even though it had been inside her the whole time, she still never saw the guy again.

Mr Cachexic likes this.
  2. Mr Fantastic

Mr Fantastic Found Nemo VIP

Reputations:
    She doesn't require the extra 20 minutes of sleep. :shitcoffee:

3. reno

reno VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    I would judge not guilty but not very smart.

4. Chief2Kick

Chief2Kick I'm all sixes & sevens & nines Staff Member

Reputations:
    She's got a cargo hatch for a pussy. :ucoffee:

5. Honkey Donkey

Honkey Donkey Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I heard this same story about a girl in our Highschool but she did it with a hotdog .

6. Shivvy

Shivvy 100k Post Club

Reputations:
    Your high school had they story too?

7. Shortwave98

Shortwave98 A-Number 1 Banned User

Reputations:
    Stupider than a drum circle.

8. Honkey Donkey

Reputations:
    Yeah , that and the peanut butter dog girl story . That one gets around too. These guys in my class swear it was true too. They said they skipped drafting class to go to this dudes house down the street from the school and caught the dudes sister with the dog licking her puss .

HigherPrimate, meanredhed and Shivvy like this.
  9. Honkey Donkey

Reputations:
    Wow , that hippie goofing realy upset you that much ?

10. DuckDong

DuckDong VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    Twix bar for a girl at my school

Honkey Donkey likes this.
  11. misslady85

misslady85 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Dumb ass.

12. HypocriteHowie

HypocriteHowie Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    That's the fake story Mike. Cute girl though, a real keeper.

13. Bristol Chicken

Bristol Chicken Free Range and Loving It Gold

Reputations:
    Had a chick at our high school have to get her stomach pumped because she OD'd on semen.
    Another girl had to go to the ER to remove a gerbil from her backside.
    Crazy shit at our school back in the 70's

blindbella, zoben and FishySausage like this.
  14. sugarbear

sugarbear Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Ummm and she proudly posts about it??

Maybe because my flow is heavy, but during that time for me it is a no entry zone.

blindbella, meanredhed and Turtle Man like this.
  15. DogStar69

DogStar69 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Bloody cunt.

Dave Jones likes this.
  16. Austinchota

Austinchota Well-Known Member

Reputations:
  17. Robert Higgins

Robert Higgins Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    Lucky doctor. Got paid $900 for fingering her.

ScottBaiosPenis likes this.
  18. Jackass369

Jackass369 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
  19. binhphuocngu

binhphuocngu Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Am I the only one here that knows the spanish fly and the stick shift story?

FishySausage likes this.
  20. yaddc

yaddc Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Same thing happened to Big Foots Girlfriend didnt he claim to have one of them shoved in his back dood