Dad gets pissed at courts, uses social media to achieve justice

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by Shithead, Jul 11, 2015.

1. Shithead

Shithead Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Should've just kill this mutant

Charges added to suspected child abuser after N.C. dad posts photos of bruised toddler online, calls justice system ‘a joke’
    BY Nina Golgowski
    NEW YORK DAILY NEWS
    Friday, July 10, 2015, 5:26 PM
    [​IMG] Facebook
    The father of this 2-year-old girl uploaded photos of her horrific welts and bruises after charges were dropped against her suspected attacker, Kyle Christopher Fox.
    The parents of a two-year-old girl who was allegedly beaten with a metal belt and slammed into a wall have posted photos of her sickening injuries on social media after charges were dropped against her alleged attacker -- their babysitter's husband.

That stunning decision, nearly two years after she was abused, fueled the North Carolina child's outraged father into uploading the photos on Facebook Wednesday where they were shared more than 134,000 times.

The end result: On Thursday Kyle Christopher Fox was recharged with not only the original count of misdemeanor child abuse, but felony assault by strangulation and misdemeanor assault on a child under the age of 12.

That easily proved to be relieving news for the girl's parents, notably her father, who had expressed frustration on having patiently trusted in the judicial system to fix something he felt he could have done himself.

"I'm supposed to let the court system handle it but the court system failed," William Hollars told Fox8. "You know I could have done a better job myself, and I promise you he'd never hit another child again."

The court's decision to drop the charges against Fox was over witnesses in the case failing to appear in court Wednesday, prosecutors said.

[​IMG]
    After dropping the charges against Fox, pictured, prosecutors recharged him with not only the original misdemeanor count but felony assault by strangulation and misdemeanor assault on a child.
    In Hollars' Facebook post he stated that the witnesses, who called police after seeing Fox grab his daughter by her throat in a Hardee's restaurant, had appeared at all of the previous 11 hearings.

But because of this one, the case they had worked on against Fox over the last 21 months was essentially tossed.

He slammed the justice system as "an absolute joke."

"…Fox beat my then 2 year old daughter ... with a metal end of a belt buckle leaving welts all over her back and butt then smashed her head into the wall bruising her forehead & bloodying her nose. Then left her lying in a pool of throw up and blood," he wrote. "I want justice for my daughter and apparently in Forsyth County it's illegal to get into a fight with another adult, it's a felony to mess with an animal, but u can abuse beat and hospitalize a child and walk scot-free."

Hollars' wife, Leigh, expressed hope that with the new charges they're finally a little closer toward moving on.
    "I just don't want anyone else to have to go through this and I know on a daily basis it happens," said told Fox8. "People told us, 'Oh, your daughter won't remember any of this. She's only 2 years old.' But she still wakes up screaming and kicking from nightmares."

The station reported that Fox has a lengthy criminal history in North Carolina, in addition to four pending court dates in the same county.

Those pending cases are for disorderly conduct in a public building, possessing drug paraphernalia, driving while license revoked, assault with a deadly weapon, reckless driving, communicating threats, and multiple driving-related charges.

His previous charges reportedly include DWI, felony possession of drugs, carrying a concealed weapon, breaking and entering, communicating threats, assault on female, larceny, and assault.

2. Beth143nacho

Beth143nacho Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    Guilty

cwok, IfTheyOnlyKnew, Droog and 6 others like this.
  3. newcastlefan

newcastlefan גֵּרְשֹׁם VIP

Reputations:
    Don't care what reason the court had for dismissing the case: the judge and prosecutor's office should be subjected to federal review & and individual criminal negligence charges. Their licenses need to be revoked permanently.

4. reno

reno VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    Poor little girl. I hope he has fun in prison getting butt raped.

5. MyLazyHand

MyLazyHand Russia and France Know What to Do

Reputations:
    What in the hell is going on here?! Witnesses attended ELEVEN different hearings about this case. Why in the world was there another hearing beyond that?

It's a good thing that wasn't my daughter. That guy wouldn't have fared so well if he did that to my family.

And the suspect is walking around a free man with all of this on him:

Those pending cases are for disorderly conduct in a public building, possessing drug paraphernalia, driving while license revoked, assault with a deadly weapon, reckless driving, communicating threats, and multiple driving-related charges.

His previous charges reportedly include DWI, felony possession of drugs, carrying a concealed weapon, breaking and entering, communicating threats, assault on female, larceny, and assault.

6. MyLazyHand

Reputations:
    And there hasn't been any "justice" so far.

All that happened is that they re-opened the case. The same system can still F it up.

Last edited: Jul 11, 2015
  7. newcastlefan

newcastlefan גֵּרְשֹׁם VIP

Reputations:
    He's a rabid animal. The system knows how to deal with him. My outrage is for the judge and prosecutor who put other kids at risk.

8. Kool

Kool Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Guess the.....oh never mind we have pictures

GLguygardner likes this.
  9. RenchFries

RenchFries Official Dawgshed Dutch representative Gold

Reputations:
    :owned:

AmishGirl likes this.
  10. NiggalissCage

NiggalissCage Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    How did that father not kill that guy?

GIRLY, WHTHS, sino8r and 6 others like this.
  11. ApeFace

ApeFace Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    how do 11 people in a restaurant watch a man beat up a little girl and not stomp the guy to death?

DrSublux, GIRLY, WHTHS and 16 others like this.
  12. MyLazyHand

Reputations:
    Good question. That girl is injured all over her body, and she was also strangled.

IfTheyOnlyKnew and ApeFace like this.
  13. RONNIE THE CLAW

RONNIE THE CLAW Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    This is one of the most despicable indictments against the criminal justice system I can recall. What a monstrous miscarriage of justice to let this very ill man back out onto the streets to prey unfettered on defenseless children and others. He is one of the most mentally ill people you will encounter and must be isolated by society until his court dates where he will be tried...again No jury could ever see these pictures and hear the testimony of eyewitnesses and not convict. I am afraid the attorneys may have botched this one initially but thankfully charges were again pressed, which is great, but unusual.

GIRLY, WHTHS, Shortwave98 and 3 others like this.
  14. MyLazyHand

Reputations:
    And another question: why does it take 21 months to "build a case" ???

This happened in public, at a Hardees restaurant.

And tha fuck is wrong with the babysitter to be with this pile of human garbage?

15. Shithead

Shithead Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Lawyers

16. maroon

maroon Well-Known Member Banned User

Reputations:
    lets put our gov. in charge of more stuff

17. John Walker

John Walker Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Erock's been beating kids? Cute bleach job. Didn't realize it was still 1998.

18. stanggirl

stanggirl There's no replacement for displacement VIP

Reputations:
    Why hasn't the father "secretly" doled out his own justice?

That's how we do it out by me...

Shortwave98 and IfTheyOnlyKnew like this.
  19. maroon

maroon Well-Known Member Banned User

Reputations:
    can you imagine what it takes to do that to a little girl? and our justice system is so fucked that there are more victims in his future for sure and we'll all wondering wtf was he doing out of jail.o_O

IfTheyOnlyKnew likes this.
  20. Pickle Jar

Pickle Jar Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I hope he suffers a very painful death. People are pussies. They need to crack his skull open.

IfTheyOnlyKnew and John Mahlin like this.