Dad of the year, of course Florida

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by Shithead, Aug 14, 2015.

1. Shithead

Shithead Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Dad 'took daughter, aged 16, to strip club then allowed her to snort cocaine and pole dance'
    • 12:28, 14 August 2015
    • By Jon Dean
    Jose Manuel Arguelles is charged with child neglect, giving drugs to a child and eight counts of sexual performance by a child

Splash [​IMG]
    Charged: Jose Manuel Arguelles, is accused of letting his teen daughter take drugs and pole dance in a strip club
    A dad has been arrested after allegedly taking his 16-year-old daughter to a strip club, then letting her smoke marijuana, snort cocaine and pole dance.

Jose Manuel Arguelles, 59, is charged with child neglect, giving drugs to a child and eight counts of sexual performance by a child after police raided the venue.

Officer swooped on the Pink Pony Gentleman’s Club in Florida and closed the it down, reports CBS Miami.

Lt. Carlos Arango from the Doral Police Department, said: “We have illegal activity involving underaged persons, that’s the extent of the allegation that we’re putting forth at this time because it is an ongoing investigation."

The mother of a 17-year-old girl is said to have discovered photos and a video allegedly showing the teen at the club with Arguelles and his daughter.

Facebook [​IMG]
    Operation: The Pink Pony Strip Club in Florida was closed after a police raid
    The mum, who asked to remain anonymous, said: "The things on the videos, I could describe it as disgusting.

"An adult has a choice to make his decisions with his own life, but you don’t do that with minors."

One of the pictures is said to show a 16-year-old girl on a pole with a stripper.

Splash [​IMG]
    Defence: Arguelles's lawyer maintains the offences are not as serious as the charge sheet makes out
    Arguelles’ attorney Chris Mancini argued a court the offence was "serious" but "dancing on a stripper pole is not simulated sexual intercourse".

Mr Arguelles, who describes himself as a club promoter, shares custody of his 16-year-old daughter with his ex-wife.

He admitted to bringing his daughter and her friend to the Doral strip joint and allowing them to consume alcohol, according the Miami Herald.

Police say the girl admitted Arguelles took them to the club several times since the daughter turned 16 in March.

She also reportedly confessed to doing drugs and drinking inside the venue.

Facebook [​IMG]
    Shocked: The mum of a 16-year-old found a video allegedly showing Arguelles and two young girls at the night spot
    Arguelles was transported to Turner Guilford Knight correctional facility, and his bond was set at $45,000 (£28,000).

In a statement his attorney said the case was "not as serious as it appeared" and that there were "no facts supporting the ‘sexual performance’ component of that charge".

The Pink Pony will remain closed until a hearing before a special magistrate, officials said in a statement.

JRoyle411 and smichal like this.
  2. blindbella

blindbella Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Florida. :facepalm:

Shortwave98, Petal and IfTheyOnlyKnew like this.
  3. TallTyrion

TallTyrion Triggered like a mofo VIP

Reputations:
    most of these retards are in the white trash areas of florida at least...

blindbella and Petal like this.
  4. cygnus2112

cygnus2112 In The Prep Room

Reputations:
    I'm not condoning this scumbag's antics, but is it true 16 year olds can dance at gentlemen clubs that aren't topless and do not serve alcohol? Am I wrong? I could have sworn I saw a news story about this a few years ago and people were freaking out about it.

5. Calloused Shins

Calloused Shins Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I need pics to render a judgement. Did this scholar receive a lap dance from daughter dearest?

6. JRoyle411

JRoyle411 I want to live in a hamburger bun.

Reputations:

I had my first strip club experience at The Pink Pony. I was 17 with a fake ID. It was magical. Paid $80 for 2 lap dances and terrible blowjob from a stripper who was old enough to be mother.

It was a magical time.

Shortwave98, Moon and ScottBaiosPenis like this.
  7. Divorce Chicken

Divorce Chicken white punk on dope VIP

Reputations:
    If she looks like the old man, GUILTY!

Shortwave98 likes this.
  8. ScottBaiosPenis

ScottBaiosPenis Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    if i said it once on here i said it a million times, south florida is the best strip clubs in the country

JRoyle411 likes this.
  9. JRoyle411

JRoyle411 I want to live in a hamburger bun.

Reputations:
    Damn right.....those gals like to party......you run the risk of herpes.....but they usually don't charge much. I learned later on that the younger more attractive ones always had the best coke as well.

10. Kool

Kool Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Always in Florida....

11. IfTheyOnlyKnew

IfTheyOnlyKnew VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    Sounds like wishful thinking :coffee:

Shortwave98 likes this.
  12. cygnus2112

cygnus2112 In The Prep Room

Reputations:
    No no no!! Oh geez!

IfTheyOnlyKnew likes this.
  13. Shortwave98

Shortwave98 A-Number 1 Banned User

Reputations:
    There used to be a bunch of them very near me in an unincorporated Chicago suburb called Lyons. We used to go all the time when we were 18 or 19. The authorities decided to clean up the place and closed them all down in one fell swoop.:(

Last edited: Aug 14, 2015
    IfTheyOnlyKnew likes this.