Dad Wears Nazi Uniform For Child Custody Case

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by chapped, Jun 4, 2013.

1. chapped

chapped Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    [​IMG]

A man who gave his children Nazi-inspired names has dressed up in full fascist regalia as he appeared in a US court seeking to secure visitation rights to his youngest son.

Heath Campbell - father of Adolf Hitler Campbell, 7, JoyceLynn Aryan Nation Campbell, 6, Honzlynn Jeannie Campbell, 5, and 18-month-old Heinrich Hons Campbell - donned a German Nazi uniform for the hearing in Flemington, New Jersey.
    The 40-year-old, who also sports a large swastika tattoo on his neck, was appearing before the court in a bid to win the right to see Heinrich Hons, who was taken into care by social services soon after his birth in November 2011.
    Heinrich's elder siblings had already been taken into care in 2009

http://blog.sfgate.com/hottopics/20...-dad-dons-nazi-uniform-for-custody-hearing-2/

2. BleedingGums

BleedingGums Fesh Fox Faggot VIP

Reputations:
  3. chapped

Reputations:

hey, hey!!

what is wrong with a name like JoyceLynn Aryan Nation Campbell, 6??

what could possibly go wrong with that kids development?

4. TaTa Toothy

TaTa Toothy New Member

Reputations:
    "I was born in Düsseldorf and that is why they call me Rolf !"

5. potroast

potroast Well-Known Member

Reputations:
  6. chapped

Reputations:

Hey did you ever catch on that Hogan had a tunnel under the dog house?

[​IMG]

7. harlock

harlock ancora imparo Gold

Reputations:
    the cornflowers are this tall!

8. DogStar69

DogStar69 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    It's kind of sad when crazy people are so far gone they can't even pull it together for a court case.

9. Chimney Portions

Chimney Portions I drink cum Banned User

Reputations:
    I'm not even going to try to make this asshole look any less retarded, sick and potentially damaging to his kids than he clearly is. But I wonder if the media would even blink if some parents named their kid Mao Zedong Lopez or Joseph Stalin Shapiro. Or some Japanese-American parents naming their kid Yasuhiko Asaka.

I'm not trying to play down the Nazis in any way, but I've seen young people in Mao shirts. Pro-Mao shirts! And they weren't meant to be ironic. Hell, when I was a kid, you could go to the mall and buy a headband with the Imperial Japanese Naval flag printed on it. I find odd that some fucks and evil regimes remain cultural boogeyman while others who've committed the same atrocities have been allowed to resurface as icons, cool anti-heroes or non-offensive near-comedic fodder.

10. chapped

Reputations:

i see you trying but yea this dude not only made an asshole touch down he fucking spiked the ball in the end zone

11. Chimney Portions

Reputations:
    Do you buy that it's really even about Hitler to him? I'm sure he loves Hitler ans would cum in his pants just day dreaming about giving ol' Adolf a BJ. But to me it just looks like a miserable nothing of a man who has so little to offer the world and such a craving for constant attention that he turned the most offensive historic regime and most ugly period of time in recent history into his and his family's entire identity. It's so pathetic that it's beyond offensive. It's just shockingly sad.

The fact that these maniacs find spouses just boggles my mind.

12. harlock

harlock ancora imparo Gold

Reputations:
    good point. it still seems to be acceptable to hate the Nazis. both Mao and Stalin killed more people.

13. pontius pilot

pontius pilot #TeahmGandhiStarver VIP

Reputations:
    username?

:bigthink:

14. chapped

Reputations:
    so much for naming my next gold fish Mao.. thanks a fucking lot

15. HooHoo

HooHoo Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    In terms of sheer numbers, hell yes. Hitler simply had a better P.R. department, and the "jewish media" took that torch and ran with it, keeping Hitler's P.R. alive - that's the side effect of the "never forget" message.

As for the clown in question, its textbook poseur, like a sad Elvis Impersonator. Being a nazi was about a time and a place, not uniforms or symbols. And if you weren't there, you weren't fucking there.

Last edited: Jun 4, 2013
  16. tHISisKiSSeL

tHISisKiSSeL ♡❂❁❀♡ Gold

Reputations:
    clearly he doesn't have enough respect for the nazi regime. he's wearing an uniform that he has no right to. he has not earned those decorations and insignia. it's an insult to every nazi who ever wore the uniform.

he's retarded either way you look at it.

17. Chimney Portions

Reputations:
    See me trying? What do you mean?

Yeah, this latest stunt is something that can't be ignored. And the naming of the kids was something that shouldn't have been ignored either. There's every justification for this story to be brought to people's attention and it's fucking beyond alarming. But when we first heard about him, the story was the names and not this Hitler costume or whatever other stupid theatrics. I really do wonder if the media would have a deaf ear to stories of other children being named after monsters in some way meant to be honorable to said monsters.

Besides Nazis and Osama, I can't think of any other names that would be shunned by the entire nation.

18. Chimney Portions

Reputations:
    :jj: That would mean that username has fucked a woman at least four times in his life. I'm not buying it.

19. HooHoo

HooHoo Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    LMAO I see what you did there.

20. pontius pilot

pontius pilot #TeahmGandhiStarver VIP

Reputations:
    fair. but the reason we in the west condemn hitler's germany much more than red china or the ussr is because, quite frankly, their genocides and mass-killings were in the 'eastern tradition'. whereas, for over a century (up until the the 1930s) germany was the epicenter of progressive thought, the arts, intellectualism, philosophy, theology, mathematics, physics, the list goes on. furthermore, compared to the governments and societies of even eastern europeans, germany was very much a 'liberal' society in its treatment of ethnic/religious minorities-including the jews.

And so, for germany to engage in what western europeans consider(ed) 'hunnish' behavior, is/was much more disturbing to 'the west' and remains a lesson to us all.

in short, we expect(ed) such behavior from slavs and chinamen.