CCTV Dallas man post's video of Sheriff's Dpt killing his Brother.

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by Humph, Sep 4, 2015.

1. Humph

Humph Well-Known Member

Reputations:

Well, this is a bummer.

2. Stinkfist

Stinkfist Well-Known Member

Reputations:
  3. Just Me

Just Me VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    Didn't you see that man was insane and posed a threat to that group of officers, even though apparently he had no visible weapon, and he resisted the officers? That's why you get killed when you resist. It's all perfectly logical and rational and not anything demented from the cops.

Droog, Wangold, Gusbuss and 3 others like this.
  4. Rodney21a

Rodney21a Well-Known Member Banned User

Reputations:
    Is this an example of racial equality in America where a Black Police office can kill poor white trash as easily as white police officers can kill and brutalize black poor people

Droog likes this.
  5. skylarbrie

skylarbrie VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    who goes to the hospital for help robin?!

6. killallposers

killallposers VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    He wasn't a threat after he was on the ground and cuffed. The black cop had no reason to put a knee to his neck at that point. And then once they figured they killed him, they do nothing but stand there like dopes. Maybe he wasn't dead, maybe he could've been revived. They all fucked up. Very poorly handled.

7. Winst

Winst Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    Why was the guy there seeking help in the first place?...what was wrong with him that brought him in there?..a coughing problem?....asthma?....respiratory distress?

Any autopsy results?.....cause of death ruling etc?...toxicology results?

The guy on the tape is yelling that they aren't trying to help him...when they clearly are by sitting him up and holding him up like that.

When watching the video...be sure to expand it to full screen where you can view it with greater detail.

8. TheLACritic

TheLACritic Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
  9. Nemo

Nemo Beer Can Thick Gold

Reputations:
    yaddc and skylarbrie like this.
  10. Lucky Pierre

Lucky Pierre Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I equate to a guy breaking into your yard to steal something minor and gets killed by a well trained german Sheppard. Did he deserve to die for his crime? No. Of course not, but when you roll the dice with your decision to down a certain path - resisting arrest, climbing into someone's yard, etc that's the chance you take.

11. killallposers

Reputations:
    Now that I have the whole story with the autopsy and his drug intake directly contributed to his death, I don't feel the cops should face charges. Had he been mental or even on drugs, but actually did die of a knee to the neck, I'd feel differently, but that's not the case here.

12. EndOfLine

EndOfLine PLATINUM SPONSOR VIP

Reputations:
    They were 'holding him up like that' to give the appearance nothing was wrong. The guy was way dead by that time. They were just posing him.

I've watched shitloads of videos like this and one thing is clear... if you have your hands cuffed and you have a medical emergency... YOU ARE FUCKED. I've never seen one video where a cop will immediately administer help. They'll just wait for the EMTs (once they decide to call them). Must be SOP - but by that time you are dead.

Droog likes this.
  13. Just Me

Just Me VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    Oh, I agree with everything you said... I was just being sarcastic in my post.

14. Humph

Humph Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    TheLACritic likes this.
  15. maroon

maroon Well-Known Member Banned User

Reputations:
    I like how the cops just slowly wander off, like what?:hitnrun:

16. killallposers

Reputations:
    Yeah, sorry, sometimes it's really hard to tell around here.

What do you think after the autopsy? Does it change your mind? It does mine. It's saying he died of meth/coke and heart disease combined with stress from the struggle. A struggle he was causing. Had the autopsy showed he died from the cop's knee on his neck, I'd feel very differently. But that isn't what caused it.

Now the aftermath, that doesn't look real great. There's no audio, so we don't know for sure that they didn't call for medical attention and were waiting. However, it really looks like they were just trying to figure out what to do now that they probably killed this dude instead of reacting to an emergency. Like they were hoping he just magically wakes up. Shouldn't they have attempted CPR?

17. Lemmy

Lemmy Douchebag Extraordinaire Gold

Reputations:
    I just enjoyed a fantastic cheesesteak sammich for lunch. The pickles are the key to greatness. :yes:

maroon likes this.
  18. Just Me

Just Me VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    No problem. :) I didn't even hear about the autopsy until you mentioned it. Yeah, meth coke and heart disease sounds like a big factor... I don't know if that's what did kill him but the cops didn't help by the abuse. Certainly they should have did CPR. I guess they may have been afraid or freaked out that he was dead. If they thought he was still alive I don't know if they would have just did nothing and left him there. I'd like to see the autopsy report too...

19. Abner Devereaux

Abner Devereaux Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    If you suffer from heart conditions, respiratory problems, and/or are obese pressure on top of you while laying on a hard surface can kill you.

I don't think I would have my kids picking out stuff from the vending machine while this was happening though...

20. agnes

agnes Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Cops are suppose to be trained EMTs now too? I wouldn't know what to do any more than the average person

PI Nate likes this.