Dan Schneider - Head of the Class

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by smichal, Jan 10, 2015.

1. smichal

smichal A1 Dick Game

Reputations:
    @ARM

2 items in CDAN:

Dan Schneider – A list tweener producer who has a reputation for being very
    hands on with his actors and actresses.

t the Kid's Choice Awards on Saturday night Dan Schneider was honored with a lifetime achievement award. Despite him receiving the award, two of the biggest stars he has produced in the past decade, Jennette McCurdy and Miranda Cosgrove both skipped the show.
    Like with most awards shows on Nickelodeon and MTV the winners are announced long before the telecast. This ensures that big stars who show up get an award. Jennette actually received more votes than eventual winner Ariana Grande but was told that she would not be receiving the award because of her photo leak scandal. She was also told that if Sam And Cat returns, which is doubtful at this point, that her contract would not be renewed. Dan Schneider could have saved her but chose not to. He is more concerned with looking after himself and finding fresh female talent.

Jennette boycotted the show and Miranda boycotted (even though she was told she won an award) right along with her. When Jennette asked Ariana to also boycott the show Ariana refused. Jennette immediately unfollowed Ariana on Twitter and was a no show at the awards.

piledriver123, ARM and Scarlett Ohara like this.
  2. smichal

smichal A1 Dick Game

Reputations:
    from imdb

Re: If Dan Schneider was a creepo pedo
    [​IMG]
    by
    lronMaiden
    » Sun Dec 14 2014 00:09:16 Flag ▼ | Reply |
    IMDb member since August 2009
    He's been working with her since Zoey 101 when she was like 13 back in 2005 (...including putting her in some of his infamous foot fetish scenes might I add. He wasn't just doing it to her on Victorious when she was older). Heck, Nickelodeon has even been using one of his 'Lola foot fetish' scenes for a dang "We'll be right back so kick up your feet" bumper. There's also disturbing pictures of him with the female members of that cast too. That picture of him sitting with Erin Sanders in the blue dress (the girl who played Quinn on Zoey 101) spread out over his lap makes my skin crawl in many ways. He also included her in a creepy foot fetish scene where she tickles Zoey's brothers' feet when he's sick or something. I roll my eyes every time one of his perverted fantasies pops up in his shows, especially when it's with 15 year old actresses...
    When will Dan Schnedier's allegedly "inapproriate" behavior be exposed?
    [​IMG]
    by
    TMC-4
    » Wed Nov 19 2014 23:53:36 Flag ▼ | Reply |
    IMDb member since August 1999
    Considering all of the crap involving Stephen Collins and now Bill Cosby. I mean, there have been "whispers" and her-say at least online about Dan Schneider getting "too friendly" w/ the young women on his TV shows. I find it funny that all that it took was a stand-up comedian (Hannibal Buress) putting Mr. Cosby's "business" out in the open for the *beep* to really hit the fan.

the most hideous looking pedophile ive ever seen
    [​IMG]
    by
    kinickibeck
    » Tue Sep 27 2011 20:40:40 Flag ▼ | Reply |
    IMDb member since April 2011
    hideous those poor children, he's just huge like a monster and omigosh at the size of his massive meaty head filled with perverted thoughts, children and foot fetishs.

I feel bad for his victoms.

Girls he has most likely molested.
    [​IMG]
    by
    ZombieJesus92
    » Tue Oct 1 2013 09:37:33 Flag ▼ | Reply |
    IMDb member since November 2007
    We all know the rumors about Dan but (if they're true) which actress HAS he molested? Most of them or just a few? Here's who I think, for fairly obvious reasons:

Amanda Bynes
    Jamie Lynn Spears
    Jeanette McCurdy

Maybe Adriana Grande. I'm not basing that on much though. Just some sexual innuendos on her show and the fact he hangs out and makes creepy YT videos with her. Adriana doesn't seem emotionally damaged like the other girls though. It could manifest itself later in life. Who do you think Dan has molested?

Last edited: Jan 10, 2015
    ARM likes this.
  3. HorsetoothBeth

HorsetoothBeth Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Well known amongst the hollywood types.
    Pedophiles everywhere on those teen/kid show sets.

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

teehee, ARM and smichal like this.
  4. smichal

smichal A1 Dick Game

Reputations:
    Kinda creepy
    [​IMG]
    by
    corgi37
    » Fri Jan 21 2011 02:46:33 Flag ▼ | Reply |
    IMDb member since June 2003
    Post Edited:
    Fri Jan 21 2011 02:50:15
    There has to be no doubt this guy has a foot fetish with young girls. Its very creepy. I watch these shows with my daughter. ANd i am amazed at the random close up of girls feet. Particularly with Jamie Lynn Spears in Zoey. I mean, i dont think there is one episode that Spears is not in flip flops.

And 3 other things off the top of my head. iCarly had Sam & Carly putting their feet in pasta. And Victoria Justice had ketchup poured over her bare feet. Ariana Grande from Victorious (She plays Cat) has a scene from The slap where she sucks her big toe.

I can dig people's fetishs - hey, whatever turns ya on, but these are kids!

ARM and Scarlett Ohara like this.
  5. rolltide

rolltide Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    Cos he likes it like that....the taste of a young fresh chicken. Ain't nothing like it.

smichal likes this.
  6. Rob0729

Rob0729 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    He's not a pedophile at all:

[​IMG]

bubba kush, teehee, ARM and 2 others like this.
  7. HorsetoothBeth

HorsetoothBeth Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    :worried:

8. rolltide

Reputations:
    Up close to check if the butt cheeks is warm.....

lilbuddy67 and smichal like this.
  9. smichal

smichal A1 Dick Game

Reputations:
    when you enter his name in bing the suggested search terms are:

• dan schneider scandal
    • dan schneider molester
    • dan schneider jamie lynn spears
    • dan schneider tv producer
    • dan schneider rumors
    • dan schneider amanda bynes
    • dan schneider controversy

Dump Button, octex and ARM like this.
  10. smichal

smichal A1 Dick Game

Reputations:
    she looks like a young Khrystyne Haje

11. rolltide

Reputations:
    Give the guy a break......at least he doesn't drug them Like Cosby did.

smichal likes this.
  12. potroast

potroast Well-Known Member

Reputations:
  13. Dean Wormer

Dean Wormer Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    This guy is a fat fuckin pervert and a racist bastard. Can't wait til he goes to jail.

telecaster, smichal and ARM like this.
  14. ARM

ARM Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    OCDAN, do you anything on this Hayden Panettiere and big fat Dan S? There's some rumor about Robert Downey Jr. releasing some blind item in regards to him as did Corey Feldman???

Those foot fetish youtube clip videos say it all!

smichal likes this.
  15. smichal

smichal A1 Dick Game

Reputations:
    [​IMG] INception
    [​IMG]

The Shining
    [​IMG]

ARM likes this.
  16. smichal

smichal A1 Dick Game

Reputations:
    james bond
    [​IMG]

Fargo
    [​IMG]

ARM likes this.
  17. Donkeyboy2190

Donkeyboy2190 Never earned a dimes

Reputations:
    Hayden has a Madame that allegedly limped her out for years according to CDAN. I'm sure @smichael has them.

ARM likes this.
  18. smichal

smichal A1 Dick Game

Reputations:
    UPDATE: Surprise! Turns out this story was pulled out of some lawyer’s ass along with almost every single item on Crazy Days and Nights, so now I have to write my mom a new Christmas list that doesn’t include Hayden Panettiere’s Premiere Package at the top. Goddammit. – SW]

If I’m reading this Jezebel piece correctly (Which I highly suggest you give a look.), there’s a strong theory floating around that apparently Robert Downey Jr. is anonymously confirming blind gossip items in the comment threads of celebrity blogs. And not just any blind gossip items, insanely fucked-up blind gossip items that allege Hayden Panettiere and Amanda Bynes were part of a child prostitution ring that Hayden’s parents were willing participants in. So right off the bat, this seems like the type of thing a movie star would confirm and risk getting his dick sued off for:

Leslie P. is not just a poor victim in this trainwreck. Trust me. She’s at LEAST 50% responsible (if not more) for encouraging, enabling, and at times even participating in her hubby’s twisted fucking life. Leslie’s kinks cross the line into depravity, illegality, and inhuman sickness. As in: Ryan ONeal, John Phillips, Tish Cyrus, and Dan Schnieder territory. (Far worse than Pimpa Joe Simpson!)
    She’s not just had chances to stop it or walk away with the kids, but she elected to not protect her kids – and give in to the hedonistic sickness in her bedroom (all for her own greed). You think Dina Lohan is bad?
    Leslie’s guilt is compounded by trying to save her daughter’s “IMAGE” (so as not affect her earning potential); and hoovering her own mountain of drugs, booze, fame, and fucking (of everything with legs)…Leslie IS as bad as her hubby – maybe worse because she KNEW it was wrong but didn’t stop it and at times fueling it.
    It’s easy to argue that Hayden is forever a victim which drives her own insane life choices – and I’m not a psychologist – but she has taken it further into becoming a willing perpetuator of it (and saying she loves it). Not just the physical and mental violence she enjoys, but her insatiable appetite for the most bizarre shit she can indulge in to “top” herself. She was offered help by some who genuinely cared for her and worried for her. She mocked them and tore off on her own streak. Now? She craves it and considers nothing taboo. NOTHING! Just ask Mario Lopez.

Of course, this immediately raises all kinds of questions that should seriously be looked into. I’m talking:

1. Is this still going on?
    2. Do I have to go through Hayden’s mom or is Mario Lopez in charge now?
    3. What’s the going rate for a midget blowjay swirl with an Ewok suit handy?

Now if you’ll excuse me, I need to figure out how to lure Robert Downey Jr. into The Superficial comment threads even though I’m 90% positive he’s that forrest gump/steve canyon dude from the Netherlands who always says “FOLKS.” Call it a hunch.

Nick Mondo and ARM like this.
  19. slats7

slats7 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    [​IMG]

Josey Wales and smichal like this.
  20. Peau de Soie

Peau de Soie Edit Button? Thanks LaserTilt!

Reputations:
    The RDJ "Hmmmnn" thing is supposed to be fake but who knows. It seems pretty clear that Schneider is a creep and molester, though with nowhere near the evidence against Cosby. These girls (now women) and their parents have got to finally speak out, not just boycott a stupid awards show.

Poor Amanda Bynes used to be forced to end her namesake show with the slogan "Love Ya Dan!"

Who's "Adriana Grande"? :)

smichal likes this.