Politics Daniel Hannan for President!

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by The Booey, May 15, 2016.

1. The Booey

The Booey Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    If I were the King of the World, this guy would be the next President of the United States. Unfortunately, we can't have him. :down:

Still, it's good to know someone out there gets it.

"You cannot spend your way out of recession and you cannot borrow your way out of debt."

Hear! Hear!

Divorce Chicken likes this.
  2. Divorce Chicken

Divorce Chicken white punk on dope VIP

Reputations:
    The guy is just devastating.

The Booey likes this.
  3. SuperFarts

SuperFarts Well-Known Member

Reputations:

Hes right there. You cant extinguish a fire by adding more gasoline.

But theres no need to worry, a group of banksters aka Davos told us that debt is the "lifeblood" of the economy.

"...credit is the lifeblood of the economy..."

Imagine that, a group of guys who profit from debt told us that we need more of it.

I dont think that guy is a bad person but hes about 40 years behind the curve.

The reason why Ron Paul got into politics was because of debt. Well because of default, specifically the "Nixon Shock", when Nixon decoupled us from the gold standard so we could go further into debt to finance yet another war.

And he's been screaming about it ever since.

A search of "Ron Paul + debt" will bring up hundreds of videos. How many times did he grill that POS Beryankme.

There are just so many epic videos of Ron Paul ripping the Rothschild debt based monetary system, ripping the debt, ripping the "Federal Reserve".

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. MAGA

MAGA Made Board Retarded Again Banned User

Reputations:
    He's not bad. He's no Trump, but pretty solid.

5. hypo666

hypo666 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    To be honest I think many in the UK would swap you for donald trump. Don't believe the UK media, the silent majority {ie white working people in the UK} most agree with trumps views on immigration,muslims, and globalisation. Most only get the UK medias version of trump, who paint him either as a ridiculous clown or the second coming of adolf hitler. When men who work for a living especially hear trumps actual views, they say 'he is right'. We are crying out for a man who throws political correctness in the bin and says some home truths. Nigel Farage unfortunately is not that man, he might talk a good game, but he runs UKIP like his own personal fiefdom, he see's anyone with any talent as competition. A good leader would nuture and encourage talent ,not feel threatened by it and god knows ,UKIP needs all the talent it can get. As for daniel, Hannan, his economic views are far to the right of trumps it seems to me,He is a radical, and I don't think he will appeal to as many in the centre of american politics as trump can. Hannan is more on the ron paul side of things. He is extremely talented ,but I think his ceiling is limited in the UK as well, because of his radical economic views ,which are basically thatcherism on steriods.

DTF296 likes this.