Darren Sharper In Deep Shit As Charges Discussed: Allegedly Used Ambien To Rape Women

Discussion in 'The Bar' started by TripTo My Taint, Feb 14, 2014.

1. TripTo My Taint

TripTo My Taint Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    This dude is fucked, if the allegations are proven. He's facing life, easily.

LOS ANGELES (AP) — Prosecutors charged former NFL safety Darren Sharper on Friday with raping and drugging two women in California and disclosed he is under investigation in connection with five more drug-related rapes in three other states.

Sharper briefly appeared in Los Angeles Superior Court, where his arraignment was postponed until Feb. 20 at the request of his lawyers. They issued a statement saying he would be exonerated.

Prosecutors then filed a motion to increase Sharper's bail to $10 million and outlined details of investigations involving him in Las Vegas, Tempe, Ariz., and New Orleans.

Sharper has not been charged in the other jurisdictions.

In the bail motion, Los Angeles County Investigator John Maccharella described a pattern in which the former football star met women at clubs or parties and lured them to a hotel room, where they were allegedly drugged and raped.

The motion says the incidents happened in the past five months, with two occurring within a day in Los Angeles and Las Vegas.

After conferring with police in other jurisdictions, Maccharella said in the bail motion that the first assault followed an event for New Orleans Saints football players on Sept. 22, 2013.

Maccharella said he was told a woman went to a New Orleans bar with Sharper, consumed an alcoholic beverage provided by him and blacked out. She awoke the next morning while being sexually assaulted, the bail motion stated, noting that an exam later showed Sharper's DNA was present.

The Los Angeles charges were based on incidents on Oct. 30, 2013, and Jan. 14, 2014, beginning at a West Hollywood nightclub. Sharper allegedly met two women each time, invited them to a party then said he had to stop at his hotel.

In the October incident, each woman was given a shot of an alcoholic beverage before blacking out, and one later awoke to find the other being sexually assaulted, the charging documents state.

In January, a woman awoke and suspected she had been assaulted, the documents state.

Similar scenarios played out on Jan. 15 in Las Vegas and on Nov. 20, 2013, in Arizona, the bail motion states.

In Los Angeles, Sharper is facing two counts of rape by use of drugs, four counts of furnishing a controlled substance, and one count of possession of a controlled substance.

The complaint alleges the drugs involved were morphine and zolpidem, which is sold under the brand name Ambien.

Sharper was represented by prominent Los Angeles attorneys Blair Berk and Leonard Levine.

http://news.yahoo.com/details-disclosed-investigations-ex-nfl-star-213438411.html

2. Avery

Avery Well-Known Member Banned User

Reputations:
    OH SHIT DARREN SHARPER!

[video=youtube;1P0yfq2wDvU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1P0yfq2wDvU[/video]

3. Phan Neepack

Phan Neepack Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    who ??

4. Avery

Avery Well-Known Member Banned User

Reputations:
    one of tha hardest hittin' safeties in da leeegue

5. freds

freds you broke it VIP

Reputations:
    Sharper contains all the necessary letters to spell "raper."

the NFL knew.

6. TripTo My Taint

Reputations:

Actually, it's Raper, Sh!

7. freds

freds you broke it VIP

Reputations:
    -On Nov. 20, two women went with Sharper to a nightclub in Scottsdale, Ariz., and then returned to the women's apartment. Sharper provided shots. One woman woke up the next morning naked from the waist down with no memory of how her clothing was removed. A third woman who lived at the apartment woke up to see Sharper on top of a second woman with his buttocks exposed moving in a thrusting motion. Two of the women underwent sexual assault examinations. Subsequent testing by the crime lab revealed the presence of zolpidem.

8. freds

freds you broke it VIP

Reputations:
    -On Jan. 15, a day after one of the alleged incidents in Los Angeles, Sharper met two women and a man at a Las Vegas club. Sharper invited them to a party at his hotel room and gave them all shots, according to the report. All three then "blacked out." One woman woke up next to Sharper in bed and proceeded to use the restroom, where she saw injuries on her face for which she could not account. Sharper asked her how she was feeling and then offered another beverage to help her feel better.

"The next thing she remembered was Defendant Sharper sexually assaulting her," the report states.

9. DarkFriday

DarkFriday Fired as a MOD...Twice. Gold

Reputations:
    Typical NFL off field behavior :coffee:

10. TripTo My Taint

Reputations:
    He's a great safety, but I think he'll probably do a little receiving in prison.

11. DarkFriday

Reputations:
    NFL Network has suspended him without pay effective immediately until further notice.

Shit just got real :coffee:

12. Schmoopy

Schmoopy Shit Mult Hunter

Reputations:
    Must be one of those with a small cock.:brotha:

13. TripTo My Taint

Reputations:

Rape isn't about sex, Schmoop; it is all about the violence.

14. Summer

Summer Shed Punisher VIP

Reputations:
    lol! I'm sure plenty of skanks would still be willing to bang him. He's clearly just a sicko.

15. DarkFriday

Reputations:
    Control, control, you must learn control! [​IMG]

16. Diogenes1

Diogenes1 VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    He hasn't done it Detroit Rape Style - all he had to do was provide a cell phone and some crack cocaine and a roof over their head for a few weeks and he'd be in the clear.

17. Sleep

Sleep I Only Drink Caucasian Water DawgShed News

Reputations:
    Has Shiv commented?

18. DarkFriday

Reputations:
    :umm:

19. Schmoopy

Schmoopy Shit Mult Hunter

Reputations:
    Schmoopy Dahmer's very gentle with his twinks.:)

20. BearShit

BearShit BearShit + Tom Hardy = BFF

Reputations:
    this niggas lisp is comical